Wiki Posts
Search

Seattle RC Racers 2013 Emerald City Classic

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2013, 10:43 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 101 (100%+)

Todd,

Did you say that the track was being built Friday night? I thought I had heard that. I was wondering how many hours we would have for open practice before qualifing started on Sat morning. It looks like we would have 3 if the track is already built.

Do you think we could have maybe at least an hour of controlled practice at some point before it gets too crazy?
Old 03-26-2013, 07:44 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Can someone tell me what is the optimal gearing for this track. I'm coming from New Zealand to race in this amazing race but since I'm taking a boat to travel to the great City of Seattle WA USA I want to spend my time getting the gear lash jusssst perfect.
Thanks.
P.s. I will not have Internet connection from about three minutes from now for the next 11 days, so if you have any suggestions please post them here and I'll read them upon arrival but I'm not sure what I'll do for the next 11 days ! Thanks in advance .

P.s.s. is lunch really included ? Amazing !

Signed,
Anonymous racer
Old 03-26-2013, 08:54 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 46 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Magnet Top
Can someone tell me what is the optimal gearing for this track. I'm coming from New Zealand to race in this amazing race but since I'm taking a boat to travel to the great City of Seattle WA USA I want to spend my time getting the gear lash jusssst perfect.
Thanks.
P.s. I will not have Internet connection from about three minutes from now for the next 11 days, so if you have any suggestions please post them here and I'll read them upon arrival but I'm not sure what I'll do for the next 11 days ! Thanks in advance .

P.s.s. is lunch really included ? Amazing !

Signed,
Anonymous racer
being from down under, remember to use the opposite of whatever gearing anyone suggests. It needs to spin in the other direction.

-a
Old 03-26-2013, 09:14 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

I tried emptying a sink of water just to see if it actually does drain the opposite way when I was down there.... inconclusive.

But the moon is upside down!
Old 03-26-2013, 11:52 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Slapmaster6000
I tried emptying a sink of water just to see if it actually does drain the opposite way when I was down there.... inconclusive.
Yeah, cause u forgot which way it drains up here!
Old 03-26-2013, 05:47 PM
Tech Elite

Ok, so the truth is, I'm not from NewZealand, and I don't need gearing advice, but most of you knew that....

What I cannot understand is where has the enthusiasm gone for our pinnacle race ? We are Seattlites. Home of the 12th man, "the Wave", resting place of Jimi Hendrix, Bruce Lee, and Kurt Kobane and birthplace of grunge and legalized pot. Are ya'll dead or just plain high ?

I'll give a 17.5 motor to the 12th person that makes a post to this thread ! ( edit , the person must post at least twice from this point forward )

Jake D.

Last edited by Magnet Top; 03-26-2013 at 06:05 PM.
Old 03-26-2013, 05:57 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Ok, so the truth is, I'm not from NewZealand, and I don't need gearing advice, but most of you knew that....

What I cannot understand is where has the enthusiasm gone for our pinnacle race ? We are Seattlites. Home of the 12th man, "the Wave", resting place of Jimi Hendrix, Bruce Lee, and Kurt Kobane and birthplace of grunge and legalized pot. Are ya'll dead or just plain high ?

I'll give a 17.5 motor to the 12th person that makes a post to this thread !
( the person must attend and race at the emerald city classic 2013 )

Jake D.
Don't forget same sex marriage. I'm excited but it's still a week and half or so to go..wake me up April 5th so I can start wrenching.
Old 03-26-2013, 07:11 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

I'll give a 17.5 motor to the 12th person that makes a post to this thread ! ( edit , the person must post at least twice from this point forward )

Jake D.
Old 03-26-2013, 07:12 PM
Suspended

Jake D.
Old 03-26-2013, 07:13 PM
Suspended

Trying to get in my Zen moment. Next week the nervousness will set in.
Old 03-26-2013, 07:15 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

All ya gotta do is out qualify Kyle, or you could set a harder goal! Burn
Old 03-26-2013, 07:48 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by flameoutgarrett
All ya gotta do is out qualify Kyle, or you could set a harder goal! Burn
Grants peeling more laps than you are, I think it's time to step your game....
Old 03-26-2013, 07:55 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tutankhamen
Originally Posted by tutankhamen
"Too soon, Junior"

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

EDIT: By my count, Wes was the 12th person who posted... Wait, that was probably the whole point of the motor comment....

-Mike
Old 03-26-2013, 08:10 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 56 (100%+)

ECC!
Old 03-26-2013, 08:21 PM
Tech Elite

we are up to 6 now !!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.