Community
Wiki Posts
Search

NEW IN DOOR RC TRACK!! * Red Frog RC * Off-road

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2004, 09:03 PM
TSB
Tech Master

hey I am trying to build up the ECT for 2005/2006 and I am interested in this place can someone have the owners email me?

[email protected]
Old 11-28-2004, 09:09 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally posted by TSB
hey I am trying to build up the ECT for 2005/2006 and I am interested in this place can someone have the owners email me?

[email protected]
Why don't you just give Corey a call, instead of having someone tell him to email you???

Dom
Old 12-05-2004, 12:02 AM
Tech Apprentice

NICE!! I am moving my family to Forest Grove and this track is only 4 miles from our home.
Old 12-05-2004, 02:33 PM
Tech Adept

Is this place big enough for 1/8 buggies?? Has anyone tried to run one in there yet? May get a bunch of us together to head down for some fun if it is.
Old 12-05-2004, 05:29 PM
Tech Initiate

yeah its big enough for 8th scale.. And it is a pretty fun track with them.. We ran a mugen with a ws7II and our fastest time was 15 sec..
Sefro
Old 12-10-2004, 01:17 AM
Tech Rookie

I was out there last Sunday evening and had a blast. There were two of us w/ Revos, one older T-Maxx, a unknown nitro buggy, an Associated electric buggy, and one 1/8th Swift buggy. It was LOADS of fun just bashing around.
Old 12-10-2004, 04:31 PM
Tech Initiate

Sweet track, great dirt, lots of fun, I think it favors 1/10 electric, but any kind of RC car or truck can have a good time there!
Old 12-18-2004, 02:46 PM
Red
Tech Apprentice

Hey all, this is Cory with the Red Frog. We've been working hard for about a month now, getting the bugs worked out. Man oh man it takes a lot of work to get an off road track dialed in. Any way we're getting there. We have picked up a packer and that is starting to cut down on the work. It's starting to take some real form. For those of you that have been wondering the on road side has gotten it's bath and has been drying for the last couple of days. Should take another one or two days to completely dry off and be ready to go.

If you have any questions I will be checking the forum regularly, or you can give us a call at 503/320-7174. I will do what I can to respond quickly and give you the answer you need. Keep in mind that we still have a long way to go at the Red Frog track, but we're trying to get everything done quickly.

Thanks again for all of those that have been coming out and coming out again, that really lets us know that we are doing something worth while.

It looks like we'll be getting our transponder system middle of January for end of January races.

Thanks again
Cory
Old 12-18-2004, 09:39 PM

Great news, my boys and I are looking forward to another trip down there. Have a good couple of holidays.
Old 12-19-2004, 08:19 AM
Red
Tech Apprentice

B-Main, we look forward to seeing you again. You were a great encouragement, and just some great folks to boot.
Cory
Old 12-26-2004, 02:20 PM
Tech Initiate

Default nice track.

i've heard that you need parts for your track? i have a fully stocked hobby shop in spokane and i am considering getting out of the business. if your interested let me know and we can work out the details. or call me tues-sat. 509 482-6188 thanks,
Old 01-12-2005, 07:49 AM
Tech Rookie

Thumbs up

Great track, seems to keep getting better too. 1/10 scale truck is right at home and the 1/8 scale Mugen couldn't be happier. Everything you need to make running easy; plenty of workspace, compressor, power, etc...! I don't race on road so I say get rid of that track and bring in more dirt!!!
Old 01-12-2005, 08:34 AM
Red
Tech Apprentice

Default good stuff

Hey all:
We’ve been super busy around here. Changed the track completely, lots of good comments with that, the flow seems to be 100% better. I guess we are teachable and learning what it takes to make a fun and technical track.
Lots of things are in the hopper: dirt drag, well it’s not really a drag strip, but think of it as a really squished oval, up and back. It’s set up behind the pits should get some good full throttle racing action This should be done in the next day or two. The other project track is a dedicated 18th track. It should be done this week, it’s about 80% done.
We’ve gotten a great web site started at www.redfrogrc.com go check it out for some great pics. in the gallery.
Thanks again for all the support we have gotten from those that come out and the great people we’ve met. We look forward to meeting more.
One more thing, looks like our first race will be on February 11th Friday night 7pm cost is $15.00 for more info e-mail or call 503/320-7174.
Thanks again
Cory
Old 01-20-2005, 06:13 PM
Tech Initiate

Last tue's my dad and i took a trip out to red frog. The track is crazy fun. It is still in production but when it is finshed it should be one heck of a track. The on-road track looks really nice, and the offroad seems about the same size as the a-main. The drivers stand seems just right for the size of the track. The only thing i noticed that the track needs is some better ventilation. Wich im sure cory plans to put in sooner or later.
Not to that i have anything against on-road, but if cory made it all one big off-road track. It would be somthing like 90x50, and that would be one heck of a indoor off-road track! And there would be enough pit area for a big indoor race too! But my dad and i had alot of fun, and are looking forward to our next 2 hour drive up there!
thanx

richard, and ray v.
Old 01-21-2005, 09:12 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default red frog

THE WEB SITE IS www.redfrogrc.com....i talked to the owners and it sounds nice...i heard they were going to run saturday...i am going to check it out...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.