Trader Rating: 328 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Shirk
I think that might have been Malachi...
oh ok now that all makes sense I should have known that one
Old 10-29-2010, 03:34 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 328 (100%+)

Originally Posted by skypilot
heck, I've seen the mild manored Dave get in geos face before, he sat down and tinkled himself a little
i was there for that one. for sure thought george was going to get it on that one...

I think it was just me, you , dave and george in the building when that happend
Old 10-29-2010, 04:31 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 211 (100%+)

I wanna apologize. We all know the kind of person Geo is and it personally makes me queazy to think about the crap he pulls but my OP about the same old S#!t he does wasn't needed and it derailed what was beginning to be a resourceful thread again.
Considering there wasn't but 3 or 4 people there last night it doesn't matter but everything I've said here or elsewhere I said to him in person. Doesn't make me a badass, just truth. I'll try very hard to refrain from posting more nonsense about the same old crap he pulls everytime. We've all heard/seen it before so I"m sure very little will surprise anyone.

Moving on hopefully.......

There was talk awhile ago about some kind of endurance race at TRCR and I've seen plaques on the wall about marathon races. Then there was originally gonna be an "endurance class" for the ECT but none came to fruition. I'm curious if there is any plans for an "out of the ordinary" style race coming up anytime soon. Endurance, race w/o corners so last car on it's rubber wins, etc. I love the 6-8 min races and everything but considering I've only been in the hobby for barely 2 years I missed most of the extra stuff that used to be done. Anyone care to resurrect something like that?
Old 10-29-2010, 05:07 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by SaladFork
I had to talk Raegan out of knocking Geo out a few times... If anyone knows Rage in real life, the last MMA fight he was in lasted under 30 seconds. Not to mention the stuff Gene pulled in PM's to me. Little did he know, both his father and brother are lawyers, one being the DA.
Those of us that you threatened to sue, turned out to be a jackazz threat, have have but one thing to say to you, go sue yourself azzhole, we don't take threats lightly.
Old 10-29-2010, 05:55 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by C_O_jones
Those of us that you threatened to sue, turned out to be a jackazz threat, have have but one thing to say to you, go sue yourself azzhole, we don't take threats lightly.
How can I sue myself? And obviously my threats worked you two kept your fat pie holes closed for quite sometime. Gene even apologized, did you?

You and Geo are two of a kind, no one likes either of you and R/C in the NW would be much better without you two. Now go take your blood pressure pills and anti depressants and crawl back into your pathetic life.
Old 10-29-2010, 05:56 PM
Suspended

Really now? Can you explain this?

Bet ya didn't know that your idol Sterling was one of those nasty druggies ritchie was complaining about going out to his truck between heats at TRCR, did ya?
I know cause I was out there with him.
So you either knock off the shit or I'm going public.
I don't think you want to do that to his reputation.
Sounds like certain cooking implements calling each other colorful names doesn't it?
Plus if you all notice he admitted to pulling a dube in the parking lot as well. My o my. Goody two shoes just exposed a dirty diaper. Anything else you would like to expose there geritol?
Old 10-29-2010, 06:01 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by tutankhamen
Really now? Can you explain this?

Sounds like certain cooking implements calling each other colorful names doesn't it?
Plus if you all notice he admitted to pulling a dube in the parking lot as well. My o my. Goody two shoes just exposed a dirty diaper. Anything else you would like to expose there geritol?
Freds a tuff guy, talks mad shit online. Did he say shit to me or Raegan at the SC Shootout, hell no. He knew he would have got his old ass knocked the f*ck out.
Old 10-29-2010, 06:29 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Everybody need to just shut the F@CK up. Talk about the new track or something. If you have a problem with someone bring it to them and leave the b.s. off rc tech.
Old 10-29-2010, 06:43 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Old 10-29-2010, 07:18 PM
Tech Champion

Hey Tut, Jon never parks in the 'lot", always across the street.

Where' r's outrage now?

saladsauce, any time.
Old 10-29-2010, 09:01 PM
Tech Champion

I have to stop laughing at the double standard and hypocracy that is Fred Forg before I get outraged, here you were denying that it went on, and yet in a failed blackmail attempt you confess you know its happening and even take part. ut oh...... can't wait to see the twisted PM sent to marcos over this one.
Old 10-29-2010, 09:21 PM
Tech Champion

Ah, but I never denied it.

Where's your outrage over your Geo bashing accomplice?
You won's go there because, how did you put, drug infested place.
Yet you and Jon always post together beating up on Geo, glad to see you haven't fallen into that double standard that you accuse every else of.

That last part was sarcasm.
Old 10-29-2010, 09:39 PM
Tech Champion

Ah, but I never denied it.

Where's your outrage over your Geo bashing accomplice?
You won's go there because, how did you put, drug infested place.
Yet you and Jon always post together beating up on Geo, glad to see you haven't fallen into that double standard that you accuse every else of.

That last part was sarcasm.
ah but you did... but ok, right now, I need you to go find that quote, "drug infested place" never said it, you know it, and so does everyone else. and of course it was sarcasm, its not the truth.

keep on twistin it, and saying it, if you say it enough you might even start to believe it, oh wait you already do. I think peter said it best, "what happened to you, you seem to be a bitter old bitch." ok that was a paraphase
Old 10-30-2010, 12:17 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Well I had a great time tonight!! Place was packed and no drama!!! I did smell some weed in the parking lot, but I was more jealous then offended...Stupid random drug testing at work.
Old 10-30-2010, 12:51 AM
Tech Legend

Default CHEESE , You can never get enuff of the stuff...

Derry , That waz kinda funny....

Justin

Mass fast guys last night
new layout already broken in , JConcepts working best...

Fred , Your the koolest most fun old goat in our sport ...

Brando

xxx

Last edited by Wild Cherry; 10-30-2010 at 01:10 AM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.