Search
Like Tree14Likes

T.R.C.R. ---Pit's Talk---

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2010, 09:58 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Wes Briscoe
It's funny that I ran into someone at Offroad Nationals in Joliet that made a remark when I told him I race at TRCR that he hears there are a lot of track rats there.

I'm finding it amusing Sterling is going on about sportsmanship. Same guy who yelled at my friend when we were novices at FW and twice now has pushed me out of his way when I'm waiting to get on the driver's stand for my heat and he's not even up yet... Sportsmanship. Ok bud...
Old 10-24-2010, 02:13 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Wes Briscoe
It's funny that I ran into someone at Offroad Nationals in Joliet that made a remark when I told him I race at TRCR that he hears there are a lot of track rats there.

I'm finding it amusing Sterling is going on about sportsmanship. Same guy who yelled at my friend when we were novices at FW and twice now has pushed me out of his way when I'm waiting to get on the driver's stand for my heat and he's not even up yet... Sportsmanship. Ok bud...
the first on the drivers stand is pretty much the norm at TRCR for ALL racers, I've even had to embarass a few by saying out loud, "what is about a line you don't understand"

big races, nats, reedy, iic, everytime I went to set my car down, 2 or 3 guys that had pit bitches walked past me for thier spot. its not about sportsmanship, its about getting a good spot, ever see what happens when geo doesn't get his spot, same thing, and I have walked off the drivers stand at TRCR when a mod driver walks up and just rubs me over 1/2 a spot. in other words, standard practice at trcr and most places. I've learned to drive from the crap spot on the stand, that way theres no issue for me.
Old 10-24-2010, 06:22 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by skypilot
the first on the drivers stand is pretty much the norm at TRCR for ALL racers, I've even had to embarass a few by saying out loud, "what is about a line you don't understand"

big races, nats, reedy, iic, everytime I went to set my car down, 2 or 3 guys that had pit bitches walked past me for thier spot. its not about sportsmanship, its about getting a good spot, ever see what happens when geo doesn't get his spot, same thing, and I have walked off the drivers stand at TRCR when a mod driver walks up and just rubs me over 1/2 a spot. in other words, standard practice at trcr and most places. I've learned to drive from the crap spot on the stand, that way theres no issue for me.
Truth be told.

Hi Wes, I still got the mustache. Hater
Old 10-24-2010, 06:27 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Wild Cherry
Tracks rats love cheese ...

Can't get enough of it ...

Wes

We all have been there ,

first on the drivers stand is one race turtles

always try to win ....
Nice run today Jowers glad i could be instramental in getting you some new skins for the rear.

Obviously, Baldo Has no cookies so I'll be doing the right thing and taking my Daughter to practice on Tuesday.
Old 10-24-2010, 07:08 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by skypilot

yah, yah, we all know you hate TRCR, nothing there is good enough for you, you won't race there so how about you quit whinning on this thread. please?

There I even said please, so just leave gracefully.
Old 10-24-2010, 07:29 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by C_O_jones
yah, yah, we all know you hate TRCR, nothing there is good enough for you, you won't race there so how about you quit whinning on this thread. please?

well, not true. I don't hate TRCR, and there is plenty of "good enough" there for me, I've met and have plenty of friends that still go there, its not because of "TRCR" I don't go there. And I'll be more then happy to not whine on this thread. I'll just keep telling the facts and truths as i know them, and not be a fanboy and twist things all up to make myself feel like i have a purpose in life like you do. so now I ask you, quit responding to and referring to ME. Please.

There I even said please, so just do it gracefully.
Old 10-24-2010, 08:12 PM
Tech Legend

Default Sound of Hissing Turtle

hisssssssssssssss

The fun part about racing @Trcr today ...

How bout that Ryan M ?

I mean his Tq in Stock bug was the real thing...

****Kudos to Robert, that was a dominating win ...****

Then theres
Little Mike laying down some kinda insane 30 lap main in mod bug....

TRCR PITS TALK DRIVER TIP

Never practice on the same drivers position on the stand , instead move a spot over each time you run so your really not limited to just one spot....

This way you never get bumped off "yo spot", cus you don't have just "one spot" yo used too ...
Old 10-24-2010, 08:15 PM
Tech Champion

Well ritchie, you have been raggin on Geo for over 6 years now and all you have accomplished is to ban yourself from the track and that didn't work.
Either leave it alone or come back and race there again, but just stop whining about how it's all so unfair to you.

Just an aside:
Your looking for sympathy, but in the wrong place,
you will find it in the dictionary, it's somewhere in between sh!t and suicide.
Old 10-24-2010, 08:18 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by C_O_jones

Leave it to a senile old idiot to not understand the difference between point of fact and whining. When will you and Geo get it that everyone is on to you colon plungers. Go away now. Bye bye.
Old 10-24-2010, 08:20 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

hisssssssssssssss

How bout that Ryan M ?

Then theres

Never practice on the same drivers position on the stand , instead move a spot over each time you run so you really not limited to just one spot....

This way you never get bumped off "yo spot", cus you don't have just "one spot" yo used too ...
You really need to lay off the drugs before typing. Wow!
Old 10-24-2010, 08:25 PM
Tech Initiate

Default Thanks

hisssssssssssssss

How bout that Ryan M ?

Then theres

Never practice on the same drivers position on the stand , instead move a spot over each time you run so your really not limited to just one spot....

Thanks George,my car was dialed.
Old 10-24-2010, 08:50 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by tutankhamen
You really need to lay off the drugs before typing. Wow!
Really?! George is nice once in a blue moon and your hating on him
WTF?!
Old 10-24-2010, 08:54 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by zanernator
Really?! George is nice once in a blue moon and your hating on him
WTF?!
You call that being nice, while I call that jibberish....
Old 10-24-2010, 08:57 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Shirk
You call that being nice, while I call that jibberish....
you gotta give him some credit
Old 10-24-2010, 08:58 PM
Tech Legend

Just

Calm

Down !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.