Search
Like Tree14Likes

T.R.C.R. ---Pit's Talk---

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2010, 07:06 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Wild Cherry
I follow the rules and do my best to be fun ..

Your avatar is full of hate and mocking George. By keeping it when it has been asked several times to be changed just show how pig headed you are. It proves that you are very repsonsible for people leaving the track. Get a life George, you are proving just how childish you really are.
Old 07-15-2010, 07:20 PM
Suspended

Read a copy of the letter myself, and it seems reasonable to me. Everyone was saying that they were going to push it too far. Well look what happened. Good job fellows, nice freaking way to promote the hobby. How many times has it been requested to drop the TLT crap. And what did you do? Kept it going and pushing it. If you notice most of the others have dropped there shit( until recent events). But heaven forbid TLT do that. Hell no, they have to keep going and show there maturity. Now look at what it has got you. I will take a day off work to see George explain in court why he acts like such a child. . Would probably have to wear depends I would be laughing so hard.
Old 07-15-2010, 07:21 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tutankhamen
Your avatar is full of hate and mocking George. By keeping it when it has been asked several times to be changed just show how pig headed you are. It proves that you are very repsonsible for people leaving the track. Get a life George, you are proving just how childish you really are.
I think it's cool
Old 07-15-2010, 07:52 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

I'm just ribbing yeah too ...

Its a bit of a drive for me , might compromise though.

By meeting 1/2 way ?

I never ever race outside, whats it like ?
you gotta make the drive gangster.

and its kinda like driving on ice compared to trcr. lol. just plain loose.
Old 07-15-2010, 08:25 PM
Regional Moderator

Guys settle down it's just club racing. Yes sometimes SC is a little messy. There is a huge difference in driving experience in that class. Many times you might get bumped on any lap. Just keep driving smooth and you will do well. I didn't get a clean race the whole night but kept trucking along.

If you seem to be having trouble with one or two people on the track how about helping them drive better. And not bitch and moan. or whine on the forums. Making them better will make for cleaner racing and more fun on the track. I have no idea what's the TLT or TT thing is all about I have no idea who they are or what they represent.

I have sponsor's and am proud to carry their banner's.stickers,hat's or shirts. You will always find that I will support my sponsors products to the point of taking something off my car's to get you back on the track. If these TLT or TT people are not representing in the same fashion are they really a Team?

Just relax and have some fun. If something is out of line on the track take it to the RD. that's his job to control the racing.

Less internet racing and more on track racing seems to be needed.

IMO
Tim Weidemann
Old 07-15-2010, 08:38 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by RC Racer OG
I think it's cool
Than you have no idea what it represents. It is a petty and pathetic symbol in an ill attempt to buy friends.
Old 07-15-2010, 08:40 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by Exterminator
Guys settle down it's just club racing. Yes sometimes SC is a little messy. There is a huge difference in driving experience in that class. Many times you might get bumped on any lap. Just keep driving smooth and you will do well. I didn't get a clean race the whole night but kept trucking along.

If you seem to be having trouble with one or two people on the track how about helping them drive better. And not bitch and moan. or whine on the forums. Making them better will make for cleaner racing and more fun on the track. I have no idea what's the TLT or TT thing is all about I have no idea who they are or what they represent.

I have sponsor's and am proud to carry their banner's.stickers,hat's or shirts. You will always find that I will support my sponsors products to the point of taking something off my car's to get you back on the track. If these TLT or TT people are not representing in the same fashion are they really a Team?

Just relax and have some fun. If something is out of line on the track take it to the RD. that's his job to control the racing.

IMO
Tim Weidemann
Very good point, however; there is more under the surface that goes beyond warranted behavior. This has been along time brewing and it appears thier actions are catching up with them.
Old 07-15-2010, 08:41 PM
Tech Legend

Originally Posted by dragonracing
you gotta make the drive gangster.

and its kinda like driving on ice compared to trcr. lol. just plain loose.

Try slicks , I'm already used to sliding ....

Think your track has good grip , a set of Bow Tie's and you push ....
Old 07-15-2010, 08:53 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

What the heck are you guys doing behind the building?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQSNhk5ICTI
Old 07-15-2010, 08:54 PM
Tech Elite

bowties dont work at burlington. enduros work well. calibers are meh. could be better. might try some other tires just to see. got wishbones to work at a52 last weekend. was surprising on a semi loamy track. more packed with lots of duff and dust.
Old 07-15-2010, 09:00 PM
Tech Legend

Originally Posted by dragonracing
bowties dont work at burlington. enduros work well. calibers are meh. could be better. might try some other tires just to see. got wishbones to work at a52 last weekend. was surprising on a semi loamy track. more packed with lots of duff and dust.
Bow Ti R what I used with gas truck last year, I use hole shots on the 1/8th... .
I'm sure there even more choices today ,

But really its a bit far for me to go Burlington but if we met like at Carnation well I might make myself game for you ....

How bout ?
Old 07-15-2010, 09:01 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by jubilee
What the heck are you guys doing behind the building?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQSNhk5ICTI
are you telling them to keep reaching for that rainbow
Old 07-15-2010, 09:05 PM
Tech Elite

Bow Ti R what I used with gas truck last year, I use hole shots on the 1/8th... .
I'm sure there even more choices today ,

But really its a bit far for me to go Burlington but if we met like at Carnation well I might make myself game for you ....

How bout ?
gonna be a few weeks till i can get back to carnation. but im down. after regionals its game time. lol
Old 07-15-2010, 09:06 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Justin get out that sun & race this Tuesday ....
I would like to rub some fenders with you Geo but I work nights and I heard it will sunny and warm. Nothing like being outside. You should come up to Skagit and run on the new track this saturday.
Old 07-15-2010, 09:08 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Exterminator

IMO
Tim Weidemann
+1

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.