Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree14Likes

T.R.C.R. ---Pit's Talk---

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2010, 01:56 PM
Tech Legend

Originally Posted by SaladFork
Well quit being so friendly and helpful and hurry up and finish your GD SC truck already!!!
I promise , was kinda holding out for the new team , or just get her done with mikes old truck he gave back to me after I loan it too him ...

O-Damm ....
Old 06-24-2010, 02:12 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Sterling Racer
he always (PREACHING) more motor. Thats why it's so fun to go as fast as he does with a stock.

Just ask Ritchie, I guess thats why george attacks him everywhere and came up with that classy avatar. You know, to mock and ridicule others for expressing thier individuality. Then he calls me a Nazi.

Hope Marcos get the real picture while viewing all this.
Speaking of avatars where's that classy one you had pissing on me?

geo makes a post giving reasonable advise and offers someone the use of his motor, so you just have to jump right down his throat, WHY?
geo's post aren't mean, goofy at most but you and ritchie have to pounce on him every time, it's been going on for years and your getting meaner all the time.
Old 06-24-2010, 02:15 PM
Tech Master

Default lol

Originally Posted by C_O_jones
Speaking of avatars where's that classy one you had pissing on me?

geo makes a post giving reasonable advise and offers someone the use of his motor, so you just have to jump right down his throat, WHY?
geo's post aren't mean, goofy at most but you and ritchie have to pounce on him every time, it's been going on for years and your getting meaner all the time.
2cents

it was to show how disrespectful his IS.

I took mine down bzs I'm not MEANER just prettier
Old 06-24-2010, 02:43 PM
Tech Legend

Default TEAM LUNCH TABLE PIT TALK

Just try to be fun with, uh Fred ?
Old 06-24-2010, 02:45 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

you guys suck. all he is doing is offering him to try a hotter motor, because a 10.5 is not going to make the big jump if you ask me. why does he HAVE to buy it from scott? it would be cool if he did, but hey?

YOU are the true trolls. you will attack george at every chance. and this right here shows it.

Why would you let him use a motor, force him into the LHS and buy a motor from Scott. You are taking from the LHS every time you let someone borrow parts.

I use an SP Cirtix SC setup and it's rated at 11.5 and I have no problems making the cross over.
Originally Posted by Sterling Racer
Kyle is fine, if he needs advice, he'll ask.

See the part about the ECT and 10.5?
Old 06-24-2010, 02:54 PM
Tech Legend

Now now Alex...

We have to try to be better @ being friendlier
towards each other ....

So , You think a slower motor would only harder to clear ?

I agree , a 8.5 is very similar to using 10.5 in buggy, MO....

Not really the fastest motor for sure, just right for the SC Mod at Trcr though...
Old 06-24-2010, 03:04 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by SmItH_aLeX
you guys suck. all he is doing is offering him to try a hotter motor, because a 10.5 is not going to make the big jump if you ask me. why does he HAVE to buy it from scott? it would be cool if he did, but hey?

YOU are the true trolls. you will attack george at every chance. and this right here shows it.
Quite a few guys I know run the 10.5 and have no issues making the big jump. I run a SP which is rated at 11.5 and make the jump every time. Double E rolls a 17.5 ask him if he makes the jump. Also ask Double E about him lapping the 4wd SC's with 4.5 550's and them not believing he was running a 17.5 till he showed them. You guys have never ran SC, so how the hell do you know if it will not make the jump unless you run a 8.5 or lower? Because Geo says another guy who doesn't run SC? Buggy doesn't translate to SC, sorry but it doesn't.

And just playing the same game WC does with anyone who buys parts online. So call us trolls all you want for pointing out something that has obviously gone over your heads. Letting someone borrow a motor could lead him to buy that motor and in turn no money for the LHS. Just saying...
Old 06-24-2010, 04:38 PM
Suspended

Default dude really?

Originally Posted by SmItH_aLeX

They make a valid point and no where in your quotes to they make false statements. Your trying to defend George is getting old.

I do have to ask tho, is he your father or grandfather because the resemblance is amazing. That's serious and not a rib BTW.
Old 06-24-2010, 04:43 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Quite a few guys I know run the 10.5 and have no issues making the big jump. I run a SP which is rated at 11.5 and make the jump every time. Double E rolls a 17.5 ask him if he makes the jump. Also ask Double E about him lapping the 4wd SC's with 4.5 550's and them not believing he was running a 17.5 till he showed them. You guys have never ran SC, so how the hell do you know if it will not make the jump unless you run a 8.5 or lower? Because Geo says another guy who doesn't run SC? Buggy doesn't translate to SC, sorry but it doesn't.

And just playing the same game WC does with anyone who buys parts online. So call us trolls all you want for pointing out something that has obviously gone over your heads. Letting someone borrow a motor could lead him to buy that motor and in turn no money for the LHS. Just saying...
Who are you? Last night at TRCR nobody seemed to know who you are.
And you didn't see Alex run his dads short bus, he has his own now.

I asked you to stop advertising your online sales on the TRCR thread and now it's constant petty little crap like letting someone try out a diff motor will cost the store a sale. Step up, pay RCtech and start your own thread and stop disrupting this thread, this stuff is just embarrassing the people you do sponsor.
Old 06-24-2010, 04:50 PM
Tech Regular

Default SC Mod

The 10.5 is a good choice of motor, with understanding of the esc and gearing. Only with Scott's last track, you needed that 8.5 for the quad to get the low end for the jump. Scott's track now you could get away with a 13.5 geared right to clear the crossover. It's all going to change per track layout and or if you go to some big races!!
Old 06-24-2010, 04:52 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by C_O_jones
Who are you? Last night at TRCR nobody seemed to know who you are.
And you didn't see Alex run his dads short bus, he has his own now.

I asked you to stop advertising your online sales on the TRCR thread and now it's constant petty little crap like letting someone try out a diff motor will cost the store a sale. Step up, pay RCtech and start your own thread and stop disrupting this thread, this stuff is just embarrassing the people you do sponsor.
How am I advertising? Every time you mention that you plug my site, not me.

It would be advertising if I was to mention I sell the Speed Passion SC Master combo for $20 bux cheaper than any shop online and you can get them from me locally. That would be advertising.
Old 06-24-2010, 04:53 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by nolimit1
The 10.5 is a good choice of motor, with understanding of the esc and gearing. Only with Scott's last track, you needed that 8.5 for the quad to get the low end for the jump. Scott's track now you could get away with a 13.5 geared right to clear the crossover. It's all going to change per track layout and or if you go to some big races!!
hes right all you need is one motor right speedo you can clear any jump
Old 06-24-2010, 04:58 PM
Tech Legend

Limit ,

Not really a question if a 10.5 can clear , more of a matter of which motor clears the jumps easier & more consentant lap after lap ...
Old 06-24-2010, 05:02 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Wild Cherry
Limit ,

Not really a question if a 10.5 can clear , more of a matter of which motor clears the jumps easier & more consentant lap after lap ...
all can be ajusted with the right speedo
Old 06-24-2010, 05:08 PM
Tech Legend

Not really, Its close but when you take a slower wind and then use the timing ramp it is never as smooth nor as fast as a faster wind with out ramp...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.