Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree14Likes

T.R.C.R. ---Pit's Talk---

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2010, 02:33 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

man, an just when i thought we where back to real pit talk.. i guess i was wrong so lets keep this high school bu!! $h!t goin!
Old 06-04-2010, 08:11 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default 2 cents

When I was there Sunday it was a hack fest on all counts, especially the start. Some groups were better than others, but still hack and bash the first few laps. The yelling at corner marshalls needs to stop as well. I mean how childish. It was embarressing. If you don't like the time it takes to put your car back on the track, drive better. Simple as that. It was a trailer trash type atmosphere, worst I have seen in awhile. I am saying this as a group on the whole, not anyone person. I know we don't like pointing fingers.
Old 06-04-2010, 08:41 AM
Tech Regular

I think some people just need to realize that we are rc car drivers, not saints. Get over it. Get some thicker skin. Stop worrying about everyone else and focus on yourself. I guess some people can't be happy unless they have something to complain about.
Old 06-04-2010, 08:51 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

haack fest? speak for yourself dude. most people can barley keep their car on the line, add a 8 car main event, nothing you can do about it!

more lame excuses for bashing TRCR if you ask me. and i agree, yelling at corner marshals IS LAME. but this doesn't ONLY HAPPEN AT TRCR GUYS. when i get really heated and the few times i said something i end up feeling really bad about it. EVERYONE has been frustrated at themselves for crashing. it happens and emotions are running high.

now, i can say my brother and I have been yelled at many times, even when luke was little, but he always knew that the person yelling was in the wrong. "that guy should have let off the gas" or you know something else.

so with my point, bashing TRCR for that reason is lame. just race and worry about your own race program. the race director will yell at the people causing the issues.
Old 06-04-2010, 08:55 AM
Tech Master

Default LOL

Originally Posted by Wild Cherry

Good sportsmanship & courteously is the first step towards becoming a good driver with fast laps....
To bad those rules don't apply to your posts.

Live and let live, check the mirror.

Trolls are people too. Nod your head when they are talking and then, Maybe they'll stop soon so you can have your own thoughts in your head.

I nominate GeO for Lead Mind Bender Award.

I think, he was trained by Extremists.

PS what is courteously, is that when you pull up your dress, Geroge?
Old 06-04-2010, 09:18 AM
Tech Legend

Default MOd racers set the example & show everyone how to race ..

Just keep on dissing me Jon , I`ll just keep on learning how to become even faster and show everyone who good's at sportsmanship....

Last edited by Wild Cherry; 06-04-2010 at 09:30 AM.
Old 06-04-2010, 10:03 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 56 (100%+)

Spoprtsmanship should also include moving out of the way when the leaders are on yor 6, regardless of who they are, what table they sit at and how your run is going. It also should include some sort of attention when cornering and not recapping your previous run.

That should be everything.
Now let's get back to racing!
Old 06-04-2010, 10:10 AM
Tech Legend

I watch Cav wait and let Chris & Joe battle for their position @ the ECT ....

Of course Clav was a lap up on everyone and could afford to wait .

That impress me ...
Old 06-04-2010, 10:21 AM
Tech Master

Default DECODER TIME AGAIN

Originally Posted by Wild Cherry
Just keep on dissing me Jon , I`ll just keep on learning how to become even faster and show everyone who good's at sportsmanship....

Maybe you could apply some of that learning to the actual meaning of "sportsmanship".

Then, perhaps could reflect on YOUR POSTS. You may then notice you and sportsmanship live on different streets.

Troll's save money on Clothing
Old 06-04-2010, 11:14 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default whoa grasshopper

Originally Posted by SmItH_aLeX
haack fest? speak for yourself dude. most people can barley keep their car on the line, add a 8 car main event, nothing you can do about it!

more lame excuses for bashing TRCR if you ask me. and i agree, yelling at corner marshals IS LAME. but this doesn't ONLY HAPPEN AT TRCR GUYS. when i get really heated and the few times i said something i end up feeling really bad about it. EVERYONE has been frustrated at themselves for crashing. it happens and emotions are running high.

now, i can say my brother and I have been yelled at many times, even when luke was little, but he always knew that the person yelling was in the wrong. "that guy should have let off the gas" or you know something else.

so with my point, bashing TRCR for that reason is lame. just race and worry about your own race program. the race director will yell at the people causing the issues.
I was saying as a whole and to not single groups or individuals out. No need to take offense. And making an observation and stating fact is not dissing. That is what happened Sunday, plain fact. Lets deal with it and not make excuses. Why would I diss when I will be there again tonight?

One race in particular had a ten vehicle main. 6 of the ten cars piled it up on the crossover on the first lap and continued to pile it up until the first four were almost lapping them. That doesnt just happen. Thats stupid aggressive driving. Go watch an on-road race sometime. 99% of the time you will see a line of cars in a nice formation all the way around the track before they start switching sides. Thats bumper to bumber with speeds twice as fast as any off-road car. When they go to pass and cause the other to lose control, they stop let them get back in front and resume until a nice pass can be achieved. Very gentlemenly and polite. Just an observation and not calling anyone out. Lets race clean and have fun.
Old 06-04-2010, 11:20 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Elfwizard
Now that right there is a joke. Mod is way cleaner. more mis information from the speed bump.
Originally Posted by whoajoe
Okay, I know I'll regret saying this, and I really don't want to be in the middle of the Geo/Ritchie pissing match, but saying that mod is a hack fest and stock isn't is completely untrue. I'm not trying to bash or put down any stock guys, but usually (not always), the driver's in stock generally have less control over their cars, resulting in more hitting each other and "hacking." Again, I'm not saying anything bad about guys who run stock, but the guys in mod usually are a shade more skillful (not all of them), and have the ability to race closer to each other without hitting. Again, I'm not hating on anybody, just pointing out how ludicrous this statement is.

oh jeez the spin master at work again.

All you had to do was just read the words, not read into them, just read them, its not that hard, let me repeat, and then explain what I said so there no more confusion.

Whats Ludicrous is passing judgement on MY experience, My post is a true and accurate statement of MY experience running MOD and STOCK at TRCR. HOW YOUR able to base YOUR opinion on MY experience without being there is beyond me.

let me repeat it again for those that have a hard time READING the words.

MOST of the time, FOR ME, mod is a hack fest, I HAVE cleaner runs in STOCK. pretty darn simple statement, should be pretty darn easy to understand

I believe it was Dalton who was RD when I asked to be changed back to stock that night. ASK HIM, he might remember.

NO spin, just the truth. deal with it.
Old 06-04-2010, 11:22 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Cpt.America
I watch the 2wd mod guys at TRCR a LOT... and the level of courtesy and driver/racing etiquette is extremely high... I have never seen ANY hacking in the mod buggy class at TRCR since I started attending last October. If there was hacking in the PAST, I can assure you Ritchie, it certainly isn't there now. Don't use that as an excuse to not run mod buggy.. I would LOVE to see you come woop the pants off Geo As a matter of fact, watching you guys battle it out on the dirt would be FAR more enjoyable than watching you battle it out in the forums.

Us stock guys tangle cars FAR FAR FAR more often, even if unintentional.

Now you're talkin, Kyle... I want in!
hey, look at there, someone who knows how to read.

thanks for reading unstanding what I wrote.
Old 06-04-2010, 11:28 AM
Tech Champion

uum, when I say it, ITS SPIN,

when you say it, its......ludicr......

Old 06-04-2010, 11:37 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 56 (100%+)

T.R.C.R.   ---Pit's Talk----support-hobby-white.jpg

Old 06-04-2010, 11:55 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Originally Posted by skypilot
hey, look at there, someone who knows how to read.

thanks for reading unstanding what I wrote.
So...You gonna come race with us Sunday if FW gets rained out?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.