Wiki Posts
Search

SHOWDOWN @ THE X - WALLA WALLA, WA, AUG 25-26, NCT ROUND 6

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2007, 06:18 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 1 Xtreme R/C
LOL, Should be better than last year, they were just thick for some reason.

We bought a can of expanding foam crack sealer, Shane filled all the holes in the drivers stand with foam, so they can't make nest in the pipes, I sprayed a few nests I found in the lawnmower shed, and we have had traps hanging up since the start of the season this year. The plane club also has traps along their fence by the air strip.
Right on!
Old 08-08-2007, 06:43 PM
Tech Prophet

Trader Rating: 96 (100%+)
Talking

revenge for idaho !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm coming now , got support from my team member (wife) another minivan trip . kyosho better be dialed
Old 08-08-2007, 07:29 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by houston
revenge for idaho !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm coming now , got support from my team member (wife) another minivan trip . kyosho better be dialed
BIG DOG!!!!!!! I am there for ya Baby

Lets show em how its done... Ok you show em... Ill just have fun

LET'S RACE!!!!

Stav
Old 08-08-2007, 10:04 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

i have been waiting for this race since monday after the last race you guys had .just paid today and am ready to rip. think i got the losi servo prob fixed so hoping that i can make a whole race this time with out lossing the throttle. see every one there.
Old 08-08-2007, 10:08 PM
Tech Master

i be there for you as well houston we got your back side

kar ninja
Old 08-08-2007, 10:10 PM
Tech Master

oooh 2 new motor just broke in and supper dialed as well new ninja 28 run like a clock and the new p5 plus still not really sure yet but i got my c-6 as a back up

kardoctor
Old 08-08-2007, 11:52 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

lookin like i am gonna go to this race....

but im havin the same problem i have been havin for a few monthes now..

shank....if you are lookin at this i will take you up on your offer..
or if someone has a NIB eight that i could replace when losi gets em in that would be sweet....i almost had one but keep missin out, and its making me mad...lol
Old 08-09-2007, 12:36 PM

I'm in for this one. Signed up last night for Gas and Mod truck, didn't pay for Mod truck since I'm defending champ so be sure not to leave me out cuz I didn't pay.
Old 08-09-2007, 05:13 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by TQRC
I'm in for this one. Signed up last night for Gas and Mod truck, didn't pay for Mod truck since I'm defending champ so be sure not to leave me out cuz I didn't pay.
Got it marked paid, your good to go.
Old 08-09-2007, 05:14 PM
Tech Adept

I have a question about the camping accomodations at this race. I know it is allowed or that there is room for it, are there electic hookups? water? just finding out the particulars so I know what to anticipate upon arrival.
Old 08-09-2007, 05:21 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Sweet Lou
I have a question about the camping accomodations at this race. I know it is allowed or that there is room for it, are there electic hookups? water? just finding out the particulars so I know what to anticipate upon arrival.
Camping, RV's, Tents and whatnot are allowed at the track. But there are no hookups for RV's, it's dry camp only. If you need full hookups there is a RV park just down the street. We will have a generator (like last year) for the pits across the road, but it won't handle any RV's. You can plug into the generator for power for your pits, but if you need power for your RV you will need to bring your own generator.
Old 08-09-2007, 08:24 PM
Tech Adept

thank you for the information.

one more question, if you dont mind. do you know if you need to make a reservation at the camp site down the road? do you know their number?
Old 08-10-2007, 07:19 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Anyone ever stay in the old wing of the Budget Inn? I think it should be ok just making sure..
Old 08-10-2007, 08:58 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Sweet Lou
one more question, if you dont mind. do you know if you need to make a reservation at the camp site down the road? do you know their number?
"just down the road" is relative in WW it takes less than 10 min to go completely across town. The rv park is about 3 miles away. HERE IS A MAP

The rv resorts page is HERE with all the reservation info you need.

If you are camping at the track there are ONLY port-a-johns available this year. There are some real bathrooms down in the park further but they are closed. There are some new ones by the BMX track but thats a bit of a walk if you really have to go
Old 08-10-2007, 09:03 AM
Tech Adept

Oh and the RV resort isnt in the satellite pic. it was build just a few years back. I guess google needs to do a new flyover WW to update.

I can't say + or - on the budget INN should it be OK though. Motels in town have been slammed with winery snobs so they are all trying to be as nice and clean as possible.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.