Old 06-25-2006, 09:06 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)

Results? Anybody know? Thanks.
Old 06-25-2006, 09:28 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mafiaracers
those pics are um.....much better than mine! hahaha! great pictures! you have more?

Thanks!! Here's some more. Actually, I think I can take even better pics, but for some reason it wasn't a good day for me. The hot weather could have played a part hmm..I'll be out there again and also at the Indoor AMAIN. I usually make it out to Cn'C and also Rose City (onroad) aswell.
Attached Thumbnails Pro Series at Canby-ps-121.jpg   Pro Series at Canby-ps-148.jpg   Pro Series at Canby-ps-225.jpg   Pro Series at Canby-ps-394.jpg   Pro Series at Canby-ps-335.jpg  

Old 06-26-2006, 03:35 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

what a fun weekend, just have to say that was one of the funnest tracks i have ever run on, kudos to everyone that helped out on the track....u could leave that layout as it sits for the nct race and i think everyone would love it...

learned a couple things this weekend....

1. i shouldnt run anything but a kyosho

2. i shouldnt sign up for intermediate 8th scale

3. i shouldnt corner marshall...(took a header on the way to corner a buggy)

hert real bad
Old 06-26-2006, 03:57 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Lessons I've learned this weekend:

1: Practice, no matter how much you think you don't need it. Pfffft... I thought the two laps I completed on Friday night would've been enough to secure my spot in the A.

2: Don't assume that the sixth tank of fuel on a new engine is the end of break in.

3: Don't assume that you took care of all the loose ends on your rig at the end of last season. The human memory is amazing, but not THAT amazing. You will forget a few details here and there.

4: When you're standing in front of the bleachers covering your marshalling duties, you'll never be quick enough to impress the wives of the racers - for the first time in a lifetime of racing, I got heckled by a SPECTATOR . I managed to fracture my foot trying to keep up with all the wrecks in turn one.

5: Racer's wives ought to be required to marshall. Mine is not exempt.

6: And to be a little cheesy, I miss racing. I forgot how great the people are, and how most guys will jump at the chance to help out. Mike, thanks for the hinge pin. Tyler Vic, Tim Rowe, and Chris Woods, thanks for the great job that you all did pitting for me.

Can't wait until the next race, hopefully I'll have something to bring to the table this time.
Old 06-26-2006, 09:38 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by flameoutgarrett
what a fun weekend, just have to say that was one of the funnest tracks i have ever run on, kudos to everyone that helped out on the track....u could leave that layout as it sits for the nct race and i think everyone would love it...

learned a couple things this weekend....

1. i shouldnt run anything but a kyosho

2. i shouldnt sign up for intermediate 8th scale

3. i shouldnt corner marshall...(took a header on the way to corner a buggy)

hert real bad
Didn't you ask for a helmet before the race.......there's some irony! That sucks Garrett. How was the Hyper? Intermediate? WTF.
Old 06-26-2006, 09:40 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by flameoutgarrett
hell if someone brings a helmet i will set the fashion trend.....seriously...bring your goofiest helmet....i WILL wear it, ive even worn tight pink shorts cause someone baought them for me........marcus....
Old 06-27-2006, 08:24 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Ya....intermediate? wtf...shouldn't of posted that my fellow pink man!
and a Hyper? bet if you spend as much time as you did on your kyosho the hyper will be very good also....Kyosho is still the way to go tho

anybody have complete results?
Old 06-27-2006, 08:27 AM
Tech Adept

check amainraceway.com dylan.
Old 06-27-2006, 09:03 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)
Default Whens the next one.

Ok I'm ready for more. To bad my poor motor skills kept me out of the hunt but I had a blast trying to make up time. Best race was watching Gary lose the lead over the stepup on the last lap only to get it back over the giant quad.

I also liked how Greg ran the race with an iron fist.

"You take one more lap and im going to dock you!!!"

Thats the way it should be done.
Old 06-27-2006, 09:26 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 45 (96%+)

Results:

http://www.amainraceway.com/
Old 07-03-2006, 10:45 AM
Tech Regular

Default ProSeries Pictures!

Here is a link to pictures I took at the race:

http://community.webshots.com/user/afarrow00

Be sure to click on "Newest" to bring the fold you're looking for to the top.

Man it was blistering hot down there! It felt like southern California. Anyway, I had a lot of fun and the track was truly world class. Thanks to Tim and all the sponsors for putting on a great weekend of racing.

My results could have been better, but I had some bright moments. After another throttle/brake servo seized up, I'm finally dumping HiTec. Their throttle/brake servos have cost me too many races. Ryan suggested going with Futaba...what are people's experiences with Futaba for throttle/brake servos (on 1/8th scale)?

Grats to Edwin for taking first in Production MT. Chad sure put on a great show too. I can't wait for next year!