Wiki Posts
Search

Lazy M Farm

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2006, 08:33 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Default Lazy M Farm

I heard that Lazy M Farm has a transponder system, and that they plan to run races there this year. I couldn't get their website to load. Does anyone have information about when they are open and directions to get there?
Old 03-20-2006, 09:31 AM
Tech Regular

I couldn't get the web site to come up either. Went out there several times last year. Paul (track owner) is really a nice guy and I hope he does well. The track is about a 10-12 minute drive south of the Amain track in Canby.

Here's the info I could get.

Location: 29603 South Needy Rd. • Canby, Oregon 97013 Phone: 503-651-3326 Email: [email protected]

Last time I was out there (around last thanksgiving) he was already working on his big track for this spring. I know he had some big plans for this year but have not talked with him since I was last out there and don't know if he was able to move forward on any of them yet.

Last edited by 728maxx; 03-20-2006 at 09:42 AM.
Old 03-21-2006, 01:44 PM
Tech Initiate

I went out to the track a 3 weeks ago and he has totally redesigned the big track and has plans to make the smaller one an indoor track. There is also going to be a dirt oval track and a runway for planes. Paul has decided to do Lazy M full time now and this place is going to be awsome! The tracks already are some of the best around and he has the location to do alot with the place.

If you havent been out there I strongly recommend it... Paul is a really nice guy and welcomes anyone.
Old 03-21-2006, 05:39 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Thanks for the info. I sent Paul an email about his web site issues. I looked up the address on Google Map. You can see his track on the satellite view. Pretty cool.
Old 03-21-2006, 09:30 PM
Tech Master

Thumbs up

i have been there about 50 times always a good time some of the best races and people any where was 7.00 dollars for all day with that back yard feel great place to bring the hole family i hope to be there soon mikel
Old 04-04-2006, 09:32 PM
Tech Master

the new track is huge very well planned out as well the the smaller track still the same soon to be indoor track in the next month should be a very nice place for the hole family mikel
Old 04-05-2006, 02:59 PM
Tech Adept

has anyone been out to see the track latley? i went out there about a month ago and it was still half under water. i starting to get that nitro twitch, im ready for some dirt.
Old 04-05-2006, 07:23 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default Directions from Canby

Okay, stupid question here, I know, I know . . .
We tried to find Lazy M just after they were built and spent a 1/4 tank of gas and hours driving around. The directions we had worked pretty well up to and past the store for us. I wrote them down and read them back, but couldn't find the place.

Now I am told that it is very near Pat's Acres. Can anybody please tell me how to get there from Pat's Acres? We can find that. If we are leaving Pat's acres, would we turn left or right out of Pat's acres. Sorry, but East/West doesn't work for me. What can I say - I'm a female and left/right works for me. I would at least like to see what the place is like.
Old 04-05-2006, 10:04 PM
Tech Master

ok first of all i was at lazy m farms just this last weekend it was ok i track under water the other was good mext month there will be a in door as well as a huge outdoor track

i have google earth image i can send you it is off barlow and barnards but if you use map quest you will ne lost i know i was lost just remember it is about 10 block off barlow after all the winerys when you get to south wiskey hill turn left go about 6 blocks turn left on needy drive about 4 blocks and it is on your left if you still need help here is paul number he is very helpfull as well also knows lots about electric 503-651-3326 thank you mikel
Old 04-05-2006, 11:11 PM
Tech Adept

so is it going to be runnable any time soon, i really hope so.
Old 04-05-2006, 11:25 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by LadiesFirst
Okay, stupid question here, I know, I know . . .
We tried to find Lazy M just after they were built and spent a 1/4 tank of gas and hours driving around. The directions we had worked pretty well up to and past the store for us. I wrote them down and read them back, but couldn't find the place.

Now I am told that it is very near Pat's Acres. Can anybody please tell me how to get there from Pat's Acres? We can find that. If we are leaving Pat's acres, would we turn left or right out of Pat's acres. Sorry, but East/West doesn't work for me. What can I say - I'm a female and left/right works for me. I would at least like to see what the place is like.

From Pats acres continue towards Canby, take the truck route (1st right after pats acres), when you get to Hwy99E go straight and cross over hwy 99 and now you are on S Barlow road, continue South on Barlow for a few miles. Turn Left (east) on Zimmermann Road go a mile or two and turn right(south) on Needy road continue south on Needy for a mile or two until you see the tracks on your right hand (west) side. See above for the address.
Old 04-06-2006, 07:33 AM
Tech Fanatic

Default Directions

Maxx - THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!
Old 04-12-2006, 01:22 PM
Tech Initiate

Old 04-13-2006, 12:47 PM
Tech Adept

all right guys, and girls. the new flyers for lazy M are at the shop (R/C Plus). but they dont have a map still so im gonna print some out in the next few days and take them to the shop, and if i dont have to work on sunday and if the weather dosnt crap out im gonna go out there and ill get all the details from paul and post it here for all to see.

LETS GET READY FOR THE DIRT!
Old 04-13-2006, 04:39 PM
Tech Adept

I went out to meet Paul today after work. He said that this was the third day that they were able to run the whole track. The track conditions were great, and Paul is a great guy to have met. $10.00 all day, $100.00 season pass, $30.00 for 4 day pass. He said that he will be putting on a points race everyother weekend, Cash Payout, Plus prizes. Lets get a crowd going out there for some good tire rubbing. The track is open wed-sunday.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.