Wiki Posts
Search

Pro Series at Canby

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2006, 10:22 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by RD Racing
NO Canby for me

You suck making me race all by myself. You are gonna feel bad when I win and you weren't there to witness it

At least chickenwing will be there to enjoy some good ole country music
Old 06-15-2006, 03:23 AM
Tech Regular

Default Spacer for 18TM

NO Canby for me

Roy, I just purchased another 18tm and was wondering if I still need to put in that spacer for the RD back plate. I placed one on and it just does not want to slide over the shaft, (no wise cracks guys). I did a little beveling like the sheet states but I do not want to force anything. Can you give me some advice.

Thanks.
Old 06-15-2006, 03:24 AM
Tech Regular

Hey Glen, I sent you an email.
Old 06-15-2006, 08:29 AM
Tech Fanatic

Dave, we'll have to see about NCT at Canby.

Glenn, I will regret it badly if you do win, but Chickenwing says it aint gonna happen. Do me a favor and get mine and Craig's numbers from Carlton. I will try to call him. He is supposed to have our top ten blue backed numbers.

boogerhead, unless they made a change, I would put the shim in. However, it will be fine to put on after breakin or after a quart of running. The rod will slip on easier once it has loosened up.
Old 06-15-2006, 09:12 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

I'm bringing 60% more power to the table this year, so don't count 'yer chickens before they're hatched.
Old 06-15-2006, 09:15 AM
Tech Regular

planning on coming to watch the mains and am assuming they will be run on Sunday?IS this correct?dont want go on the wrong day.Any word on some who might be coming as far as the top pros?
Old 06-15-2006, 09:37 AM
Tech Regular

Chad Bradley for sure is going to be there. Just about any other pro from So. Cal if they intend on getting 2 rounds in for Pro Series points since very few made the trip to vegas.

Roy, I will make every intention of getting your number plates for ya. HOWEVER, you know my memory so remind me during one of the multiple phone calls I will be making to ya. One of the calls will be so you can hear chickenwing sobbing in the background as I kick his skinny little arse in both UMT and 1/8 Arena. Gonna be a bad weekend for that poor lad.

Jammin, yes the mains will all be on Sunday and possibly the last round of qualifiers in the morning.

Glenn
Old 06-15-2006, 09:55 AM
Tech Regular

thanks for the info golfinglen
Old 06-15-2006, 02:41 PM
Tech Regular

Default RD Plate

boogerhead, unless they made a change, I would put the shim in. However, it will be fine to put on after breakin or after a quart of running. The rod will slip on easier once it has loosened up.
I will break it in first. Thanks. By the way where you tired when you wrote this, I have been called many things in the 30 + years in law enforcement, but never boogerhead. You will be missed at Canby, but now I stand a chance to get into the top 5, that is if riverrevo breaks another tranny and I know that glenn will break something so it will give me another bump up in positions.
Old 06-15-2006, 03:17 PM
Tech Regular

Your odds got even better, danyak is going to a stupid wedding
Old 06-15-2006, 03:25 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by golfinglenn
Your odds got even better, danyak is going to a stupid wedding
Getting better everyday.
Old 06-15-2006, 03:26 PM
Tech Regular

Talking Going Dutch Treat

I wanted to post this on this thread in case any of you racers wanted to go to the NCT at Clarkston next month. My normal Dutch or expense-sharing guys have CRAPPED out on me for this race. I am looking for someone to share the expenses with. I have a pickup with a cover and would be willing to drive. I want to leave the Portland area around 10:00 AM that Thursday morning. The time is negotiable as long as it is Thursday.
Old 06-15-2006, 09:28 PM
Tech Adept

I'm going to make the prediction now: Chickenwing beats Glenn.
Old 06-15-2006, 09:30 PM
Tech Regular

Want to put some money on that Chris???? And you have to specify which class, UMT or 1/8 Arena. I am going to stomp him in both so don't overstretch yourself LOL.

Glenn
Old 06-16-2006, 04:04 AM
Tech Fanatic

Both classes...a clean sweep for Chickenwing

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.