Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The NEW A-Main

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2006, 07:01 PM
Tech Addict

Default The NEW A-Main

We had a good crew today and I myself was suppose to do something elest but I had to go down and go to work at our new track. I had a great time and thank you tim for Lunch. Be looking forward of coming down when you bring your crew back for some more fun. Hey Ray glad you have a hard head. ;-)
LadiesFirst wished she could have came down but I am sure she will be with us soon.
Old 02-18-2006, 09:45 PM
Tech Master

we may not have been racing , but me and sam had a good time , it was just nice to see some old friends , gunna take some work but i think it'll be a great place when its done , ray
Old 02-18-2006, 11:46 PM
Tech Fanatic

It was nice to see a good turnout to help Tim. (I wasn't there, but saw the video of it - out shopping, and Don was supposed to be at a train swap meet ). I am wondering if many took AK-Main for granted. After all, many of the drivers had never known NOT having a year-round track. We are all so happy to have Tim back. I am very much looking forward to it - gee, a place to practice that is not 100 miles away!! I am thinking the Rage will probably be the first race. I will be there to watch for sure, but is the Rage both electric and gas?? Or do they run separate Rages for each? I can't do much to help with the construction, but I can paint - especially neon!

Diane
Old 02-19-2006, 06:58 AM
Tech Master

ray
Old 02-20-2006, 05:48 PM
Tech Addict

HEY Ray I like your answer on the old A main. GOOD JOB.
Looks like no body want to join the new A main. O well we wil be a speical group ;-))
Not sure as of yet when tim is going back down he is keeping me posted.
I will know when wants his speical crew to come down and play games and have fun again .
BY the way I pulled second place with both of my model trucks yesterday at the Rod and Custom show. I pull second on heavy trucks and second on comerical rigs.
The Train show was not worth it. There is another Train show next Saturday but if there is a work day Diane and I will be there .
BY the way I got some nice Vedio .
Will have to share it with ya . DON