Old 10-09-2006, 07:34 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Kropy
Easy killer
lmgdao ya oh wait i use trinity motors in 1/12
Old 10-09-2006, 07:48 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Seems like every thread I look at, wally has either owned and broken it, or he offers advice because someone near him uses the product.

Wally is obviously an expert at everything - except spelling, punctuation and grammar.

The old saying is true:- Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Cheers,

Mike.
Old 10-09-2006, 08:07 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Z00M
Seems like every thread I look at, wally has either owned and broken it, or he offers advice because someone near him uses the product.

Wally is obviously an expert at everything - except spelling, punctuation and grammar.

The old saying is true:- Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Cheers,

Mike.
so i dont spell good or have good punctuation or grammar i dont work in a office or write alot.and at everything hmmmm i know good ppl and i know alot of ppl that (LAF) at ppl like you like i said i try stuff and say what happend to me and others not (do what i say im god
) its a forum
Old 10-09-2006, 09:07 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Scott Fisher
Wally is also an expert on all engines. He seems to know just about everything. I think I might just start a new thread called "Ask Wally Edmonds"
maybe the thread could be called (where's wally?)
Old 10-09-2006, 09:10 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by itchy b
maybe the thread could be called (where's wally?)
im everywhere so watch out LOL oh and i killed the beav if anyone knows that tv show.
Old 10-09-2006, 09:16 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Kropy
Easy killer
What do you search all the threads looking for someone that says something about the big T...

Shouldn't you be painting or something?

P-S
Old 10-09-2006, 09:58 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by wallyedmonds
my point is i can get the stuff easy and a mtx4 expert hmmm id like to race you one day LOL but realy.
He would hand you your Arse
Old 10-10-2006, 08:38 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Old 10-10-2006, 09:05 AM
Tech Adept

I just want to take a minute and thank everyone for posting good information about the g4 and g4s.

I won both b-main races this week-end back to back and won 5th place overall at our club in PikeRiver.

The info posted on the car here helped me obtain that.

A special thank-you to RaceDay hobbies for being a Sponsor to our Team.

Go Team CASAVAL !!!!
Old 10-10-2006, 09:22 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Just when this car was starting to regain some respectability in the U.S. not just in performance but also support. Good luck to Dennis and good luck to all the U.S. customers with the G4S. I hope the support that Dennis gave to all the custumers can be equaled by the new distributor.
Old 10-10-2006, 10:27 AM
Tech Adept

Default what the hell

I have been racing the g4 since it first came out and was distributed through trinity, and the parts support for the car was terrible. The car was great but getting parts was the worst. At that time I considered selling the car, then Dennis worked with rd logic and the parts support got a little better, then droped of again. Again I considered getting rid of the car, and Dennis formed Pheonix. I am a good friend of Dennis and when he started Phoenix and worked with team Magic I figured I would stay with the G4, and even bought a brand new car. In the year that I have had the new G4s Dennis has been an awsome source of support, and made running the car very easy and stress free when it came to getting the parts or answers to questions about the car, now that that source for customer support is gone, I will probably be researching a new ride for next year, which is to bad because I really liked the G4s, but if Trinity takes over then forget it, I just don't kneed the aggrivation of hunting down parts, and listening to promisses that are never kept. Thanks for the good run Dennis, I will be talking to you later on the next car that the team is going to run next year. "CAN YOU SAY muggen?".Just a thought.
Old 10-10-2006, 03:56 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by duckman996
What do you search all the threads looking for someone that says something about the big T...

Shouldn't you be painting or something?

P-S
LOL
Old 10-10-2006, 09:07 PM
Tech Regular

Come on guys, don't give up on the G4s just yet. There are still plenty of parts out there to stock up. It maybe a few months, even more, before all the parts from Phenix are depleted. Raceday Hobbies said they will not be affected by this change of distributors. And who knows, Trinity may really have a game plan. (before you scream at me, no - I am not affiliated with trinity). Some of us just have too much invested on the G4s kit, parts, and knowledge to just give up and start over with a new car. So until we see Trinity give a futile effort in supporting parts, keep running the G4s.

Dennis has performed a tremendous job promoting, supporting, and establishing the G4s as a top contender. Our thread will miss his inputs and insights dearly. Dennis, your character and class, and commitment to what you do will lead you to bigger and better things.
Old 10-11-2006, 11:31 AM
Tech Adept

Great Racing CharlesD.... Congradulation on your top finishes with the G4S.

We are proud to be a part of your racing down there! Always fun to talking and working with you guys.

SamF
Old 10-11-2006, 11:36 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by wallyedmonds
LOL
Wally since I always see you on the G4S thread, why don't you come down to Hamilton this saturday and I'll show you my G4S

Come on, its the last nitro race in 2006!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.