Old 07-07-2016, 07:52 AM
Tech Elite

Nothing. Nothing wrong at all.

Regards
BM
Old 07-07-2016, 08:56 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

im sure its a great tool if you are a consistent enough driver to be at the point of using it to get an edge.....however im 41 and only a club racer that on a good day may make it into the A's.......only on good days, having said that....I am a guy and TOOLS ARE COOL!
Old 07-07-2016, 09:46 AM
Tech Elite

I think we need to be honest with ourselves when we debate our beloved "hobby" and it's tools, accessories and "upgrades."

What it is we personally "get" from doing this.... For most (a lot) it's the racing ..... the me against the others racing. For some it's the model building, and for some, it's the technical side and the dynamics of a working racing car and "what" and the "How's" of the hobby.
To these people, who derive their pleasure in this technical aspect, this "tool" is a great addition in relating their car's set up to a definitive number.

To those who derive their pleasure from the "bling" .... or from the racing and beating others, or the camaraderie involved in attending race's and the company and friends you attain.

We all get our pleasures from the same hobby.

Each to his own I say.

Some who are in one category will never understand what and why other's are "in" a different category. But hey .... each to his own.

Debate is great, but we need to respect that those involved in any debate may not be in this hobby, and get from this hobby, the same thing. We all do not derive our enjoyment from the same aspect of rc car's.

Sorry if I have waffled on ...... again!?

Regards
BM
Old 07-07-2016, 10:29 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by British Menace
I think we need to be honest with ourselves when we debate our beloved "hobby" and it's tools, accessories and "upgrades."

What it is we personally "get" from doing this.... For most (a lot) it's the racing ..... the me against the others racing. For some it's the model building, and for some, it's the technical side and the dynamics of a working racing car and "what" and the "How's" of the hobby.
To these people, who derive their pleasure in this technical aspect, this "tool" is a great addition in relating their car's set up to a definitive number.

To those who derive their pleasure from the "bling" .... or from the racing and beating others, or the camaraderie involved in attending race's and the company and friends you attain.

We all get our pleasures from the same hobby.

Each to his own I say.

Some who are in one category will never understand what and why other's are "in" a different category. But hey .... each to his own.

Debate is great, but we need to respect that those involved in any debate may not be in this hobby, and get from this hobby, the same thing. We all do not derive our enjoyment from the same aspect of rc car's.

Sorry if I have waffled on ...... again!?

Regards
BM
Well put my friend.👍
Old 07-28-2016, 06:57 PM
Tech Elite

Does any one know if this machine, or one similar is going in to production?

Regards
BM