Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2012, 11:01 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by tonylunatic
Something to add for the board.

What about the INS BOX rule?

At this years ProSeries race they were required, based on testing they don't affect performance but do help with noise.
They are required on all 1/10 & 1/8 open cars, I think we should adopt this rule to make us uniform with the current Roar and IFMAR rules. Just a little extra to show the boys we want to be treated equally.
+1 Its gonna come down to we are gonna have to use it so might as well begin now

Originally Posted by spooky 1
No reason to exclude any chassis or car makes with exception being the belt drive cars. The midwest rules are outdated and history at this point. We have tried for years now to get Roar and Steve to incorporate this class without success. It's time to move ahead without them. If they see we are serious , maybe they will be. I think the INS box would be something to incorporate into these rules.
Your finger is on the pulse as usual
Old 04-27-2012, 04:41 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 46 (100%+)

The air filter system that comes with the Kyosho car 'looks" like an ins box - presumably it's NOT????
Old 04-27-2012, 07:01 AM
Tech Adept

Jspeed = Oskygt

Mr. Vargas: let this fine racers discuss and take care of the rules for the class we all love. Please don't make the moderators close also this thread because of you.

I don't think that your actions are helping promoting the class you love and the products that you represent.
Find another more efficient way to promote your fine products, like any other company
Old 04-27-2012, 07:12 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Chris K
The air filter system that comes with the Kyosho car 'looks" like an ins box - presumably it's NOT????
No, it is not an INS box.
Old 04-27-2012, 07:28 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by miker2209
Jspeed = Oskygt
Miker, Oskygt is his own man.

Thanks for your kind words and concerns, but I wasn't doing any promotions of our fine products. My presence on this thread was to shine light upon the potential bias due to the majority of the selected "board members" that indeed represent and/or sell a competitor's product.

We welcome all brands to compete in our GT racing events and expect nothing less than the same from them.

Thanks again, whoever you are.
Old 04-27-2012, 07:39 AM
Tech Elite

Please don't make the moderators close also this thread because of you.
One more thing....

I wasn't the person that started the 4 letter word attacks on that last thread, so if those people wish to ignore civility, it might be on them if it gets shut down again.

Thanks for you understanding.
Old 04-27-2012, 07:47 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Jspeed = Oskygt

Mr. Vargas: let this fine racers discuss and take care of the rules for the class we all love. Please don't make the moderators close also this thread because of you.

I don't think that your actions are helping promoting the class you love and the products that you represent.
Find another more efficient way to promote your fine products, like any other company
I can also verify that Oskygt is not Jspeed. Oskygt is one of the Puerto Rican GT racers that has helped Jneg grow the class in PR. He is a really great guy that loves and cares about GT racing and the direction it is going. He is part of the group in PR that is doing something right: they have grown GT from 8 racers starting to at times, 35+ at club races at any given time.
Old 04-27-2012, 09:03 AM
Tech Apprentice

Miker, I stand on my own two feet, don't talk about things or people you don't even know or try to insinuate or put doubt's in the heads of the people on this forum. But if you must know something about me ,I started racing in 1988, I was introduced to the hobby to get my mind off of my 2 year old daugthers death, and since then it's kept me sane,also i'm a retired Narcotics detective, served 31 years on the force,Army veteran, i'm 6'2 216 lbs, 32 waist speak english, spanish and german, have a BA in criminoligy.. anything else? Oh and btw, I'm a cancer patient. And like Jeff said, I'm my own man who has his cojones in place, so don't BS with stupid remarks, sounds like school girl gosip, and in parting, I would like to say F-U very much. Thank You.
Old 04-27-2012, 09:28 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

I’m going to add this here for those that don’t know you can do this. If there are users you simply don’t care to hear from you can add them to your ignore list.

Go to the User CP at the top left side of the forum, when in there look at the side and select “edit ignore list” simply type the name of the user you don’t want to see there post, add their name and hit Okay. Then add another if you wish.

Good Luck and keep up the good work everyone.
Old 04-27-2012, 09:43 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by oskygt
Miker, I stand on my own two feet, don't talk about things or people you don't even know or try to insinuate or put doubt's in the heads of the people on this forum. But if you must know something about me ,I started racing in 1988, I was introduced to the hobby to get my mind off of my 2 year old daugthers death, and since then it's kept me sane,also i'm a retired Narcotics detective, served 31 years on the force,Army veteran, i'm 6'2 216 lbs, 32 waist speak english, spanish and german, have a BA in criminoligy.. anything else? Oh and btw, I'm a cancer patient. And like Jeff said, I'm my own man who has his cojones in place, so don't BS with stupid remarks, sounds like school girl gosip, and in parting, I would like to say F-U very much. Thank You.
OK lets move on... looks like Osky is for real and is sexy to boot..
Keep fighting the Cancer Dude!
Old 04-27-2012, 10:10 AM
Tech Adept

Hey dude i had melonoma skin cancer when i was 13, only had 2 months to live and im now 17 so,
you will make it dude!
Old 04-27-2012, 10:16 AM
Tech Apprentice

Thanks Connor, means alot
Old 04-27-2012, 10:32 AM
Tech Addict

Smile

OSKYGT.......

Hopefully you were 'airborne' also

Best wishes....

(2 tours VN)
82d ABN Ft. Bragg
173d ABN Dak To
etc....
Old 04-27-2012, 10:34 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Ok seeing we are talking INS boxes Who has them that will work for 21-28 size engines and are they available here in the U.S. and who has them for sale?
Old 04-27-2012, 10:34 AM
Tech Apprentice

Ranger,how far? all the way!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.