Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Kyosho v-one rrr

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2006, 08:41 PM
Tech Elite

Default hmmm

not sure yet im running sedan prenats & airtronics is right after not sure of making 2 trips so close im in vegas ill have to check
Old 02-08-2006, 08:56 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 710baby
Looks interesting I have a friend who goes to japan alot & he is always telling me that there is a lot of parts that are available in japan & not yet released in the U.S. anyone seem the new chasis by kyosho I saw it back in October with some other parts as well. when we called kyosho usa with part # the # did not exists for them.
The chassis should be made available by now no? It's been quite a while since it's been released. RC-Mushroom has it, but the price ain't that cheap tho.

I'm waiting for the steel pinions from Kyosho, if I'm not mistaken, it's already been released in Japan.
Old 02-08-2006, 08:57 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by kewdawg
It's a retainer for the outdrives. It should keep the outdrive from spreading and possibly keep the dogbone/CVD/universal from coming out in a crash.
Thanks a lot!
Old 02-08-2006, 09:18 PM
Tech Adept

Default kyosho support in the San Diego area

I am moving to the San Diego area in May. I am getting a new car BUT I want to know if I can support it locally. I don't want to have to order parts online all the time. Do any of you guys know of any shops that carry the RRR wc parts. THANKS in advance.......
Old 02-09-2006, 02:21 AM
Tech Elite

Need help here... I'm changing the rear upper arm link to the one that we can use bearing instead of end ball. But what size of bearing i should use?
Attached Images  
Old 02-09-2006, 06:49 AM
jag
Tech Master

Originally Posted by 8lackflagracing
had the mtx3/with motor dp moded the motor ran good a friend talked me into buying the rrrwc, just switched motor mt12 between motor tuning and clutch ajustment no puntch, and fuel mila sucked, or over heated,
is it me or what, looking at a os tz to run in the east proseires. and is it a 1,2,3 clutch tipe, (please forgive speeling)
I'm not sure what you mean by "a 1,2,3 clutch type" but I just built mine basically the same way the manual describes except for the preload and it works great. If you are having trouble I recommend you read the article Josh wrote on his website. It is very informative. I think the Kyosho clutch is very good.
Old 02-09-2006, 06:52 AM
jag
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Ivan Dickson
First day out yesterday with my RRR WC at revelation raceway grip was really good 45 fronts & 42 rears, the car handle great besides my driving skills need to improve I'm really impress with the car straight out the box with stock set up which I change a little bit. The cornering on this car is fantastic it really dips into the corner. Just wanted to share how much I really like my car with other RRR owners.
Glad to hear it. I like mine too. The car really turns... something I need to get used to.
Old 02-09-2006, 07:04 AM
jag
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Slingblade
I am moving to the San Diego area in May. I am getting a new car BUT I want to know if I can support it locally. I don't want to have to order parts online all the time. Do any of you guys know of any shops that carry the RRR wc parts. THANKS in advance.......
Isn't Kyosho America in Cali? You should have no problem getting parts.
Old 02-09-2006, 07:06 AM
jag
Tech Master

Originally Posted by kewdawg
It's a retainer for the outdrives. It should keep the outdrive from spreading and possibly keep the dogbone/CVD/universal from coming out in a crash.
I agree.

I have heard some people are having a problem with the rear outdrives. If this is true, do they spread or do the pins wear a groove in the outdrive?
Old 02-09-2006, 08:24 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by jag
I agree.

I have heard some people are having a problem with the rear outdrives. If this is true, do they spread or do the pins wear a groove in the outdrive?
The pins simply wear off the inside material of the outdrives; so far I haven't came across any spreading incident.
Old 02-09-2006, 09:12 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by esham
Need help here... I'm changing the rear upper arm link to the one that we can use bearing instead of end ball. But what size of bearing i should use?

how have you been ? you are doing pretty good i guess by looking at your singature
Old 02-09-2006, 01:26 PM
Tech Rookie

Thanks ANDYT just what i was looking for.
Old 02-09-2006, 02:13 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by esham
3 x 6 x 2.5mm
Old 02-09-2006, 06:23 PM
Tech Elite

Andy T - 3 x 6 x 2.5 Thank you

Data - How are you man?. Fine here. I'm observe more than participating in the forum. Sometime in local forum. My driving still up and down.Great car less issues of handling. It was great with V1RRR accept engine issues and not enough time to practice and setup car according to racing track. Most of the time i had to travel 3 hours to the racing track, get practise for 2 tank and there start the racing heat. Changing the setup in between heat. OK for pro but not for me I'm againts those good racer which had more practice time. But it was fun
Coming race will be Mugen Qualifing 26/Feb for Mugen Race to Korea. It open to other brand than Mugen Car except not qualify to go to Mugen Cup Korea if they win. This time (Last week) I manage to practice at the track which the race will be held. The 3R running well but still need abit fine tunning on the setup. Sparing with MTX4 in the hand of local sponsor driver it was awsome. Well Fine tuned MTX4 was at par of 3R handling. But that guy just use 3P against 5P of mine . As you said Data before from 5P engine to 3P. i'm looking forward to 3P engine for better refueling time w/o so much loss on powerband. Fine tune 3P is still kicking ass!! I still keeping and refer all our basic setup and tuning method sharing/discussion. It really great help and i still need your talent (if you don't mind ) - Enjoy racing
Old 02-09-2006, 06:58 PM
Tech Elite

Default oh boy

you all better put the 2 way tape on your wigs cause im bringing a storm to a track near you oh boy gotta love nitro im also the water boy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.