Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by SOLOARTIST 702
looks like its gonna be a great event table dance type event that is
Watch you self Solo they're a lot of trees there
Old 06-05-2011, 12:38 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by gotmotor
Watch you self Solo they're a lot of trees there
Matt, Will is a knot knocker from way back, studied with Cuban's. He'll be right at home.
Old 06-05-2011, 05:47 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

How long is the straight??

Trying to figure out if I need to run a boosting speedo for Mod sedan.
Old 06-05-2011, 07:19 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 67 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Scott B

Yes, lol that straight looks HUGE! But Id like to know how long the straight is too.
Old 06-05-2011, 09:51 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

I will loan you a novak

Originally Posted by Scott B

Old 06-06-2011, 05:50 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by dex410usa
I will loan you a novak
I'll loan ya a NovaRossi
Old 06-06-2011, 05:56 AM
Tech Elite

Morning you crack me up Rich..... the straight is about 180' into the sweeper..... guys have been running big ol 4.5 4.0T stuff with standard TC Mod speedo's about a 17.xx sec lap, we will most likely have a couple more dot's laid out for the Elec TC cars.....
Old 06-06-2011, 09:54 AM
Tech Adept

Can't wait to get up to Timezone again. Thanks Rick and Mark for hosting your great event again!!

In regards to the spec rubber tire..... do you also run a spec tire for your Thursday night electric racing? Or is that open tire?

Thanks again.... see you soon
Old 06-06-2011, 04:27 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by dex410usa
I will loan you a novak
Why would you threaten me with a Novak, What did I do to you???
Old 06-06-2011, 06:39 PM
Tech Elite

Hey Guys: Great to see the race thread staying up towards the top of the forum. We had a great test weekend up here and all of us are getting excited. the track had some killer grip this weekend with the "Lane Choice" traction spray. should be 13's second laps again.

So we are working on some event sponsors as we speak and are very pleased to announce the Spec Tire for both Rubber TC Classes will be the Solaris Hard compound spec tire. This tire has been used at the Reedy Race Last week and also around the country at many outdoor events with good results. we were testing them this weekend with 120 degree track temps and they held up great. Solaris and Top have supported us in the past and we are very happy they have teamed up with us on this event. Rubber TC Tires used for this race must be purchased at the track and will be available for $30.00 per set.

We will also have plenty of the Sweep Racing 8th Scale GT Tires available per the current IGT rules posted on RC Tech, and 8th Scale and 10th Scale foam tires in stock at the track along with Byron’s Fuel, and parts, motors, batteries etc.... we are bring most of the store...

Things are looking good and Rick is starting to receive on-line and phone entries, so this promises to be the biggest TZGP ever......
Old 06-06-2011, 06:56 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)
Default GT spec class

Originally Posted by MAD916
Hey Guys: Great to see the race thread staying up towards the top of the forum. We had a great test weekend up here and all of us are getting excited. the track had some killer grip this weekend with the "Lane Choice" traction spray. should be 13's second laps again.

So we are working on some event sponsors as we speak and are very pleased to announce the Spec Tire for both Rubber TC Classes will be the Solaris Hard compound spec tire. This tire has been used at the Reedy Race Last week and also around the country at many outdoor events with good results. we were testing them this weekend with 120 degree track temps and they held up great. Solaris and Top have supported us in the past and we are very happy they have teamed up with us on this event. Rubber TC Tires used for this race must be purchased at the track and will be available for $30.00 per set.

We will also have plenty of the Sweep Racing 8th Scale GT Tires available per the current IGT rules posted on RC Tech, and 8th Scale and 10th Scale foam tires in stock at the track along with Byron’s Fuel, and parts, motors, batteries etc.... we are bring most of the store...

Things are looking good and Rick is starting to receive on-line and phone entries, so this promises to be the biggest TZGP ever......
Mark,

I take it you are adding the 1/8th Scale GT spec class. Sweet! I think the website and flyer need updating.
Old 06-06-2011, 11:57 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Already got one! Thanks :h a:
Originally Posted by Rich Browne
I'll loan ya a NovaRossi
Old 06-07-2011, 05:41 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Rich Browne
I'll loan ya a NovaRossi
Rich, you can loan me one!!!

Originally Posted by MAD916
So we are working on some event sponsors as we speak and are very pleased to announce the Spec Tire for both Rubber TC Classes will be the Solaris Hard compound spec tire. This tire has been used at the Reedy Race Last week and also around the country at many outdoor events with good results. we were testing them this weekend with 120 degree track temps and they held up great. Solaris and Top have supported us in the past and we are very happy they have teamed up with us on this event. Rubber TC Tires used for this race must be purchased at the track and will be available for $30.00 per set....
How many sets can we get for racing?? Talk EJ into sending you the Solaris on the Black rims, the cars look so much better on Black rims.:sneak y:
Old 06-07-2011, 06:02 PM
Tech Elite

Good Point yeah the Black Rims are awsome.... Will try and see if we can get them in again we had them for the Carpet GP last year. We will go with the standard (3) set's max plus one additional set if you make the "A" Main.

Updated Flyer with Tire info and GT Class.
Old 06-13-2011, 10:39 AM
Tech Regular

I am assuming the stock class is boosted with that long straight away

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.