Originally Posted by Clete Landefeld
I could not help it.......
Attachment 786747
haha lol those are great! I like the "it runs on pure nitro" hah
Old 07-26-2011, 06:21 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by MAD916
I saw a whole lot of folks with video cameras this weekend. Any videos of the event would be very cool to see. we have a shortage of video from TZR..
I didn't get much, as my camera doesn't do great video, but I uploaded what I had to YouTube:

1/10 nitro qual action:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgowu5bRtLg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuS_v-zW9lA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Y9UE9b_M9A

1/8 open A-main action:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqdbQ1_rTxE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iK7_tGKn374
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyM67om8wpI
Old 07-26-2011, 06:26 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Bruce Grembowski
nice vids!
Old 07-26-2011, 09:20 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Originally Posted by MAD916
Does anyone else find it funny that there has only been (1) photo of an actual car on the track for the whole event...... the rest have been all photos catching the fun….

What a great time guys Thanks for the memories
Yea.....
I don't have a single action shot. But I can't get the grin off my face.
Old 07-26-2011, 09:58 PM
Tech Regular

WOW that was the most fun race I have ever raced. At the last minute I found this thread and thought that looks like a fun race. I had not raced at TZR in 6 to 7 years. Big thanks to Dave Clark for the use of his old Kyosho 8th scale car. Thank you Bodine for the pit work I had a good time hanging out with ya. It was good to see all the TZR crew. I look forward to a nitro comeback and calling this my home track. There is nothing like a nitro car. Thank you Rick, Richard, Mark and the fam. Kody and Mark did a great job on the RD. It was good to see some old race friends and meet some new ones. Drew it was fun hanging with ya. I just had a blast and the food mmmmmmmmmmmm. I'm sure glad I came out to the race. I think next year the turn out will hit 200. This is a must go to race for 2012.

Marty Barnes
Old 07-26-2011, 10:51 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Clete Landefeld
Ok, the person with the best caption for this photo gets $10 cash mailed to him...
Something like...

Attachment 786681
"Oh I dropped my contact lens...can you help me find it"

It looks so cliche.....
Old 07-27-2011, 02:16 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

here's the rest of the Podium finishers. I tried to make sure to get everyone at least once...some people i have multiple times lol.

Old 07-27-2011, 09:24 AM
Tech Fanatic

I will like to thanks The TZR Crew for an excellent event. Also The Empire Crew for the hospitality and last but not least Sam and Sherman Sim for the help and good times.

If you miss this year event make sure you make it next year. This is a AWESOME EVENT!!!!

See you next year!!!
Old 07-27-2011, 12:09 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Wow, SMFF.
If you were there you know what that means. If you were not there come out next year and find out.

I need to give BIG thanks to....

Ric, for the best motor EVER.
Richard, for the Clutch setup, that shit was dialed.
Mark, for the suspension tuning, there is no way I would have been able to hang on to Rics motor without a good set up.

Thanks to the factory guys, and all the out of towner's for making the trip.
To all the Hooligans for being AWESOME and keeping me from self-destructing Friday.

And finally the St. Cyr family. We are spoiled by you. I hope you know how much we appreciate it.

Robert Undrill
Old 07-27-2011, 03:13 PM
Tech Regular

Default Thank you all

From myself and my family from Mark and his family we say "THANK YOU ALL"
for making the trip however long it was, how much pre work you all had to do to make possible to attend our race.
Mark and myself love this sport. when we built our tracks we would of never thought that we would have a couple of awesome race tracks in this sport for the fine folks that come to our races to race on.
With all the kind words from the racers and friends about the hard work we have done to allow for the kind of racing we get at our tracks make all the effort well worth it.
Sorry for the ones who missed it. Hope we see you next year. For all who made this event the best ever "THANKS" and we will see you all for a rematch next year.

Thank you to all the Timezone Hooligans who help in all the ways you guys/gals do behind the scenes we would not be able to put on a show like this without you guys, "WE LOVE ALL YA"

Thanks

Rick
Timezone Racing
Old 07-27-2011, 09:07 PM
Tech Apprentice

JJ, AI and I would like to thank Rick,Karen and family, Mark and Family, Richard for your hospitality during the Timezone weekend. We travel quite a bit to many races and like others, we think this is one of the BEST race we've been to all year. The track was fantastic, the people were most friendly, and we also thank Dana, Kody, Dave Ehrlich , and many other locals who helped us out at this race. It was great to see old friends at this race and meet new ones. This is one race we will definitely put on our future race calendar, can't wait to come back. Instead of marshaling for JJ, I plan to do some racing myself next year!!! Rick
Old 07-27-2011, 09:36 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rwang
JJ, AI and I would like to thank Rick,Karen and family, Mark and Family, Richard for your hospitality during the Timezone weekend. We travel quite a bit to many races and like others, we think this is one of the BEST race we've been to all year. The track was fantastic, the people were most friendly, and we also thank Dana, Kody, Dave Ehrlich , and many other locals who helped us out at this race. It was great to see old friends at this race and meet new ones. This is one race we will definitely put on our future race calendar, can't wait to come back. Instead of marshaling for JJ, I plan to do some racing myself next year!!! Rick
It was nice seeing you again... I do seem to remember you wadded up 1 of JJ's electric cars
Old 07-28-2011, 07:08 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by rwang
nice see you on the track
Old 07-28-2011, 02:27 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Smile Pics Ready!

I finally got through all the photos I took. There's some decent action shots, as well as pics of the track and racers. Check them out at:

https://picasaweb.google.com/1139932...eat=directlink

Brought to you by the Timezone Hooligans

Old 08-14-2011, 07:40 AM
Tech Elite

some additonal photos now posted.......

http://s881.photobucket.com/albums/a...g%20Nationals/