Wiki Posts
Search

On Road tracks in Las Vegas

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2010, 08:45 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by YBSLOW
I love the grammar and spelling in this thread the best. You can tell by reading it that 90% of the posts are from the same two people.
You know the real funny thing about all of this, many of these guys that have issues and air them on these forums see each other up close on raceday and never say a word about their issues they post. In fact, you see them smile, shake hands, slap backs, and yuck it up on race day. By the next day, it look like "One Life to Live" or "Young and the Restless" on the forums. It is the drama that helps to divide and in some cases, helps to kill off interest in racing in some area (on top of financial/economic issues). Like Rodney King said in an interview after his beating, "Why can't we all just get along?!?!?"
Old 09-28-2010, 04:04 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by YBSLOW
I love the grammar and spelling in this thread the best. You can tell by reading it that 90% of the posts are from the same two people.
Well i like to say you are correct but not, lol there are 46 post on this thread and 14 of them come from the same two people. and that is not 90%. lol .. Yes I had lot of time to waste today. lol

By way great run on your 1/8 scale last week.
Old 09-28-2010, 11:46 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)

Hopefully the Silver Bowl can have some consistent racing in the near future and focus on the fun of racing as it use to be. I just think there a little too much bashing and it's really not helping the situation. So let's not spend energy on negative and focus on a positive solution here. As I do believe that this is the only permanent track in region 12 and the focus should be on how to we get the racing back on track.
Old 09-29-2010, 05:50 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by AsphaltAssasin
Hopefully the Silver Bowl can have some consistent racing in the near future and focus on the fun of racing as it use to be. I just think there a little too much bashing and it's really not helping the situation. So let's not spend energy on negative and focus on a positive solution here. As I do believe that this is the only permanent track in region 12 and the focus should be on how to we get the racing back on track.
NorCal Hobbies (fuel sedan) and Speedworld (fuel sedan and testing 1/8th) are both in Region 12. Both are permanent facilities featuring on site hobby shops with regular racing programs professionally run.

The Hawaiian Islands are slated to have a first class facility next year. I hear the guy behind the track might know a thing or two about racing - I have to say, I'm really excited about this facility. Twice a year in Hawaii - excellent!!!
Old 09-29-2010, 08:25 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Rich Browne
NorCal Hobbies (fuel sedan) and Speedworld (fuel sedan and testing 1/8th) are both in Region 12. Both are permanent facilities featuring on site hobby shops with regular racing programs professionally run.

The Hawaiian Islands are slated to have a first class facility next year. I hear the guy behind the track might know a thing or two about racing - I have to say, I'm really excited about this facility. Twice a year in Hawaii - excellent!!!
I'm with you rich b I hope things look up & asphalt you right there is no need to bash cause it falls on deaf ears customers are a sign of good buisness or lack of alternative fun is the name of the game CP was bad buisness with help of P.E.D's lets just have fun getty-up!!!!!!!!

Last edited by SOLOARTIST 702; 09-29-2010 at 09:29 AM.
Old 09-29-2010, 08:40 AM
Tech Regular

I stand corrected Thanks Rich!!!!!
Old 09-29-2010, 06:40 PM
Tech Regular

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Just Fast
"I VOTED ROBERT RODRIGUEZ for ROAR REGION 12 DIRECTOR! 2011

& DAVID LARRY" for ROAR PRESIDENT! 2011

:t ire::tir e:

Hey Earl! dont forget that can of WOOP-A$$!!

Last edited by Just Fast; 10-05-2010 at 08:58 AM.
Old 10-04-2010, 04:06 PM
Tech Regular

Default Roar Online Voting Open!!!

Online voting is open, get your votes in and let's be counted!!!
Old 10-05-2010, 02:00 PM
Tech Elite

good luck
Old 10-15-2010, 05:04 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Just Fast
Hey Earl! dont forget that can of WOOP-A$$!!
Here's one for Earl:

Old 10-15-2010, 06:44 PM
Tech Regular

Notice on the can "When a normal beaten won't do" I get to bring my can of WHOOP A$$!!!!!
Old 10-16-2010, 12:09 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Team Kamikaze
Here's one for Earl:

Now that's hilarious
Old 10-16-2010, 12:13 PM
Tech Master

Hawaii would love to go there to do some rc racing
Old 10-16-2010, 12:24 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by AsphaltAssasin
Notice on the can "When a normal beaten won't do" I get to bring my can of WHOOP A$$!!!!!
It's also "Extra Strength!" "Whoop A$$" at it's Best!"
Old 10-16-2010, 02:02 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Team Kamikaze
It's also "Extra Strength!" "Whoop A$$" at it's Best!"
Crazy extra strength

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.