Community
Wiki Posts
Search

need just a little help

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2010, 02:25 AM
Tech Initiate

Default need just a little help

hi i recently bought a mrx4x and a team orion crf .21 that was easy putting all that together its just the tuning
i have the motor running i can ally the braked and it will stay at idle without stalling but when i got to apply the throttle agin it will stall
then i manage to stop it stalling but have to apply throttle slowly i have no idea if its the clutch or the 2 speed but the wheels dont turn after this stage when i start it on the starter box wheels are spinning fast what should i do
Old 05-11-2010, 03:44 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Daniel1234
hi i recently bought a mrx4x and a team orion crf .21 that was easy putting all that together its just the tuning
i have the motor running i can ally the braked and it will stay at idle without stalling but when i got to apply the throttle agin it will stall
then i manage to stop it stalling but have to apply throttle slowly i have no idea if its the clutch or the 2 speed but the wheels dont turn after this stage when i start it on the starter box wheels are spinning fast what should i do
sounds like your clutch is always on. also check your radio is all setup right.
when you are in nuetral, the carb shold be closed all the way, if you apply brake, the carb shouldnt close any more. if it does your servos need to be setup better in neutral. when your engine is running, your cluth bell shouldnt be spinning at all. if its spinning, then have a look at how to setup your clutch better, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wjog...ayer_embedded#! see if this helps .
Old 05-11-2010, 04:03 AM
Tech Initiate

thanks for that very helpful