Wiki Posts
Search

new reptiles

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2010, 02:50 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Bart_Banaan
As requested on my site; please mention the source of the linked pictures...

More about the old Serpent series:
http://www.classic.rc-junkies.net/?cat=8

But I love your old cars; I'll will upload an BMT page soon with many pictures. I have many oldies which will be added to the website; I still have about 50 more cars to publish on the site....
If you can you can add pictures and information of your cars to my site; just send me an PM and i'll contact you
No problem! I edited the post to include your link. That is a great website! I look forward to a BMT page
Old 03-01-2010, 03:04 PM
Tech Regular

Thank you!! Very kind...

I'm almost finished with publishing about the Kyosho's I have, I still have to put up the Circuit 20 article and then I will start taking pictures of the other cars; Mantua Manta 4, AMP Rapier, severall SG's, severall Serpent's and some nice exoctic cars like the BMT... I've collected too many cars and parts..
Old 03-03-2010, 02:17 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default NEW SNAKE!

I just found me a sprint 6000 SWB version.

The quattro wheels fit great! The front end is a little slammed. The previous owner shaved off the shock mount

2 motors.. still have pretty good pinch in them!

Plenty spares

Im feeling overwhelmed with projects now!
Old 03-03-2010, 06:11 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

Wait till you see the mess of wheels/tires....

Scott
Old 05-02-2010, 03:25 PM
Tech Rookie

Thumbs up bmt models

hi i was looking at your bmt model pictures just wondering if you could help me out the one in picture with the green wheels do you know who made this car like
was it bmt and what would the true name of this car like ect.. now hpi firestorm and schumacher havoc so with bmt green wheel car bmt .. so mate what would this make be.. i have this model and trying to restore it dont know if you get buy parts for this model now might be some i could get close to from driffrent models.. anyway thank you for you time would be gr8! to here from you..
Old 05-02-2010, 08:51 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by vintage models
hi i was looking at your bmt model pictures just wondering if you could help me out the one in picture with the green wheels do you know who made this car like
was it bmt and what would the true name of this car like ect.. now hpi firestorm and schumacher havoc so with bmt green wheel car bmt .. so mate what would this make be.. i have this model and trying to restore it dont know if you get buy parts for this model now might be some i could get close to from driffrent models.. anyway thank you for you time would be gr8! to here from you..
I believe that car was originally a BMT austin. It has an austin light radio tray on it. BMT had several variations of the 1:8 car, which was originally called the 891. They had a 2wd 934 vitesse, A BMT 981 4wd(austin) The BMT active, and active 95r (grey plastic parts) and the final version called the pantera.

I have several great photographs and magazine articles about them saved on one of my computers, i'll dig up some info about them.