R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Old 03-12-2004, 09:23 AM   #1
Tech Addict

Default LRP Nitro-TCM 2004 in Luxemburg

It's a great pleasure for LRP electronic and the MCC Kockelscheuer to invite you to the 1st LRP Nitro-TCM which will be held from June 25th to 27th 2004 on the MCCK’s beautiful facility in Luxemburg.
The LRP-races started with electric back in 1985 with the legendary Christmas-Challenge Indoor Off-Road races. In the late 90’s the famous LRP Touring Car Masters was first introduced and this is the most prestigious electric TC race worldwide apart from the IFMAR Worlds by now. There's almost 20years experience in holding world-class events and LRP can look back at more than 25 succesful races!
So, this famous team of people is now going Nitro!!! Be sure not to miss this exciting event this summer...

These 4 classes will be run at the LRP-TCM 2004:

LRP-HPI-Challenge Nitro-Sport and Super-Nitro-Sport: these two classes will be run according the german rules.

EFRA/Open Nitro Modified: This is the open class for 200mm Nitro Touring-Cars and open to all drivers and brands.

Invitational Nitro Modified: Same technical rules as EFRA/Open but the organisers will invite 30 world-class drivers for this event which will compete against each other in a very special format. There won’t be qualification & finals in Invitational, pure racing for a total of 8 rounds (6 to count) with 10min heats. This means one pit-stop per driver for extra excitment. The Invitational heats will of course always be reshuffled after each round in order to have all drivers compete against each other. Expect to see international topstars from all continents in this class! Drivers for the Invitational class will be personally invited by the organisers, please get in touch with us by sending an email to [email protected] if you feel that you qualify for this class!

Get ready for the race and make sure you sign up early (we accept entries from March), the number of entries is limited and the race might be booked out very fast! We hope to welcome you in Luxemburg in June for the LRP Nitro-TCM 2004 and wish you a great start of your racing season in the meantime...

Please find attached the driver information package for this upcoming event which contains all relevant information.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf nitro-tcm\'04 - information package (no cover).pdf (129.4 KB, 167 views)
Old 03-12-2004, 04:32 PM   #2
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Re: LRP Nitro-TCM 2004 in Luxemburg

Quote:
Originally posted by burito
It's a great pleasure for LRP electronic and the MCC Kockelscheuer to invite you to the 1st LRP Nitro-TCM which will be held from June 25th to 27th 2004 on the MCCK’s beautiful facility in Luxemburg.
The LRP-races started with electric back in 1985 with the legendary Christmas-Challenge Indoor Off-Road races. In the late 90’s the famous LRP Touring Car Masters was first introduced and this is the most prestigious electric TC race worldwide apart from the IFMAR Worlds by now. There's almost 20years experience in holding world-class events and LRP can look back at more than 25 succesful races!
So, this famous team of people is now going Nitro!!! Be sure not to miss this exciting event this summer...

These 4 classes will be run at the LRP-TCM 2004:

LRP-HPI-Challenge Nitro-Sport and Super-Nitro-Sport: these two classes will be run according the german rules.

EFRA/Open Nitro Modified: This is the open class for 200mm Nitro Touring-Cars and open to all drivers and brands.

Invitational Nitro Modified: Same technical rules as EFRA/Open but the organisers will invite 30 world-class drivers for this event which will compete against each other in a very special format. There won’t be qualification & finals in Invitational, pure racing for a total of 8 rounds (6 to count) with 10min heats. This means one pit-stop per driver for extra excitment. The Invitational heats will of course always be reshuffled after each round in order to have all drivers compete against each other. Expect to see international topstars from all continents in this class! Drivers for the Invitational class will be personally invited by the organisers, please get in touch with us by sending an email to [email protected] if you feel that you qualify for this class!

Get ready for the race and make sure you sign up early (we accept entries from March), the number of entries is limited and the race might be booked out very fast! We hope to welcome you in Luxemburg in June for the LRP Nitro-TCM 2004 and wish you a great start of your racing season in the meantime...

Please find attached the driver information package for this upcoming event which contains all relevant information.
I want to go there!!!!! Can I?
DISCLAIMER: Since 90% of my posts may be BS, and since my posts may be either insanely idiotic, incoherent, and/or not even close to a rational thought, please accord my posts no more than 10% of credibility.
EdwardN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2004, 01:54 PM   #3
Tech Addict

Sure you can my friend...
You know how to reach me in case you need any help here...
Old 03-18-2004, 05:29 PM   #4
Tech Elite

Send a message via AIM to stefan

Ich komm mit als Dolmetscher, Russisch-Englisch und Schweizer-Englisch, das wird nie was

Ausserdem koennt ich dann mal wieder mit dem Juergen ein Bierchen zapfen und ueber uralte Zeiten quatschen.....
stefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2004, 05:46 PM   #5
Tech Master

Seit dem, als, werden Sie russischer englischer Übersetzer Stefan?

Ich dachte, der mein Job war

Ich schätze, daß wir das responsibilty teilen können

Nur scherzend, ist die Energie der on-line-Übersetzer diese Tage
groß
modellor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2004, 06:31 PM   #6
Tech Elite

Send a message via AIM to stefan

Modellor,

I can make sense of it, but only barely
stefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2004, 03:35 AM   #7
Tech Addict

I love online translators, these really work fantastic...

You're all welcome, no matter what translations are required. I'm sure we've use for you...

@stefan: naja, mein russisch ist wirklich etwas eingerostet...
Old 04-23-2004, 07:21 AM   #8
Tech Addict

Thought I give you guys a quick update. Entries are coming in frequently and the line-up for Invitational is looking more and more like a World's or Euro's warm-up...

The following drivers have either shown strong interest or already registered for the race:

>Teemu Saarinen
>Stefan Habbecke
>Dirk Stammler
>Reto König
>Carlos Peracho
>Per Ola Hard
>Takuya Ito
>Mirko Morgenstern
>David Spashett
>Javier Hidalgo
>Andreas Myrberg
>Timo Rinne
>Hubert Hönigl
>Francesco Tironi
Ralf Krause
Julius Kolff
Keisuke Fukuda
Barry Baker
Atsushi Hara
Traugott Schär
Markus Geisendorf
Gerhard Kandelhart
Alberto Picco

As usual, a lot of the personally invited guys for the Invitational Class have not replied yet, so expect other big names to make it to the race also...
Old 04-23-2004, 09:10 AM   #9
Tech Rookie

Who is invited?!
Dido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2004, 01:39 PM   #10
Tech Addict

@dido: don't understand completely what you mean...

Generally anyone can compete in the EFRA/Open class, just need to sign up in time.

For invitational class topdrivers from Europe, Asia and the US have been invited, a total of around 40 drivers received personal invitations and these guys qualified by doing well at past big races. Don't have the up-to-date list here at home.

Hope this answers what you meant, let me know if not.
Old 04-26-2004, 01:49 AM   #11
Tech Rookie

thanx! I just wondered who was invited in this class (I just wanted to hear some names). Is the invitational race full already or is there space left? I will drop you an e-mail, because I have one more driver who would like to race.
Old 04-26-2004, 03:34 AM   #12
Tech Addict

it's not full yet, drop me an email if you feel one of your drivers qualifies for the invitation class. send it to [email protected]
Old 04-26-2004, 03:53 AM   #13
Tech Fanatic

Are there places left in the open/efra class. I have some dutch drivers that are interested. About 5-10 drivers.

Thanks
Julius
Old 04-26-2004, 05:17 AM   #14
Tech Rookie

Quote:
Originally posted by burito
it's not full yet, drop me an email if you feel one of your drivers qualifies for the invitation class. send it to [email protected]
I dropped you an e-mail this morning! Thanx!
Old 04-28-2004, 01:41 PM   #15
Tech Addict

@Julius: sure there are places left, it's still 2 month to the race and we're far from full...
And of course we're happy to welcome a strong dutch team there...