Old 02-17-2010, 07:29 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

To the best of my knowledge, this is who we have in the U.S. for the V10

Josh Cyrul (of course)
Chris Verano
Brian Thomas
Rick Vessell

I could not attend Winternats due to work and other schedule conflicts. At the moment I am planning to attend the Pre Worlds with Josh and the rest of the Shepherd team from Germany. I'm sure we'll also have drivers at the ROAR nats and other events too. Like Alex said, with all the events this year it's difficult to schedule everything.

Rick
Old 02-18-2010, 08:50 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default Winter Nats

I attened the winter nats and there was no one running v-10 though i had mine i chose not to run with new motor and no parts to support my car. I was very disappointed and hope i didnt choose the wrong car to run this year?
Old 02-18-2010, 10:28 AM
Tech Regular

Hi Alex how's the oneway coming on? Our nationals start in just over a month in uk and I'm running in 220mm class where a oneway has to be used, I have had a oneway made for my layshaft just in case it's not ready.

Just finished building my v10, if it drives as good as it looks then I'm looking forward to the years racing ahead!
Old 02-18-2010, 01:22 PM
Tech Apprentice

Morning !!
Hey Rick, you are the man, i would say thats right so far !!

@gary47
well i am sad you could not run car because you were afraid of running out of parts. I thin in this early stadium if the car we have to work with problems like this. In the nearer future i am sure some more dealers will hold parts for the Shepherd cars. Maybe you should talk to you dealer if there is a way to get some support from him for the races. You have to understand that we , Shepherd Micro Racing, are not able to supply parts at any race all over the world, this will be the job of the local dealers.
So be patient with us, i think everything will work out fine.

@jas1
Easy man, we are nearly in stock with the one way, the final tests will be held in Houston next week, if everythings ok we will ship after the warm up race. We will also confirm the final design for the extra weights there.

So guys, have a nice day

Alex
Old 02-18-2010, 01:44 PM
Tech Regular

i had the oneway on layshaft made so i could try a diff in gt class not to replace yours, our gt class stipulates rear wheel braking thats all, but glad to here its on the way
Old 02-19-2010, 07:07 AM
Tech Adept

good to know that one way was under teting now
Old 02-20-2010, 07:59 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default v10 knuckles may b weak!!!

My fellow V10 pilots, have any of you experienced a problem with the front knuckles not being able to take normal impact with boards????? I ran a Nt1 at SWR for a year and a RRR there for a year 1/2, but the contact I made with a board today totally wrecked a knuckle on my v10 that I kno wouldnot have happened to my RRR, I kno most of u here that hav the V10 r overseas and most of ur tracks dont have 2x4's, but here n the states most of r tracks r 2x4's and cars need to b a little sturdier to finish a main,like mug,RRR,NT1..... Team shepherd have u gave any thought to a stronger knuckle? I kno that wouldnt b good for business to hav knuckles that dont break but come on u cant use "TC3" plastic on a $600 car.......Did i get the wrong car for the united states????....TEAM SHEPHERD PLEASE REPLY!!
Old 02-21-2010, 12:16 AM
Tech Adept

rrrdriver what do you call normal crash iam in australia and have had some good crashes but no probs with the car but one time when i hit a thick rubber barrier so i think the car is strong as i have been told stay on the black stuff and no prob,s crashs are part of racing
Old 02-21-2010, 02:28 AM
Tech Apprentice

TEAM SHEPHERD REPLY !
hey out there,
rrr can you exactly tell what you broke, and how ??? We need and want your complains to optimize our products, thats what i tell you all the tim.
But if you complain you need to do it as detailed as possible, best would be to
take a picture !! But even if you name it with the item number and exactly what broke would be perfect.
You can also use the service support email to bring in the complains.
Use [email protected]
Would be even better cause i am not able to look in here every day, i try, but..... you know !

So guys keep up racing and have a nice day

Alex
Old 02-21-2010, 03:16 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 15 (94%+)

Mr Novarossi you and your car were flying today in the final, you had over a 2 lap lead until drama struck and your luck ran out. your car was the quickest there..

I came home with 2nd place
Old 02-21-2010, 12:59 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mrgsr
Mr Novarossi you and your car were flying today in the final, you had over a 2 lap lead until drama struck and your luck ran out. your car was the quickest there..

I came home with 2nd place
Novarossi's car did look good today, it must have been the Team Magic front shock tower on it and which final was he quickest in !!!!!!!!
Anyway the shepherd looked good you are slowly getting there with it bud.
Old 02-21-2010, 01:53 PM
Tech Rookie

That V10 is hard core men...
Old 02-22-2010, 06:07 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default V-10 SIDE BELT

My side belt seems to be to loose new, did they have some wrong side belts? with tenioner all way back the belt touches clogs normal?
Old 02-23-2010, 09:18 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 1evo RRR Driver
My fellow V10 pilots, have any of you experienced a problem with the front knuckles not being able to take normal impact with boards????? I ran a Nt1 at SWR for a year and a RRR there for a year 1/2, but the contact I made with a board today totally wrecked a knuckle on my v10 that I kno wouldnot have happened to my RRR, I kno most of u here that hav the V10 r overseas and most of ur tracks dont have 2x4's, but here n the states most of r tracks r 2x4's and cars need to b a little sturdier to finish a main,like mug,RRR,NT1..... Team shepherd have u gave any thought to a stronger knuckle? I kno that wouldnt b good for business to hav knuckles that dont break but come on u cant use "TC3" plastic on a $600 car.......Did i get the wrong car for the united states????....TEAM SHEPHERD PLEASE REPLY!!
Yes. Refer to my first race with the car a few pages back.
Old 02-23-2010, 09:19 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Originally Posted by gary47
My side belt seems to be to loose new, did they have some wrong side belts? with tenioner all way back the belt touches clogs normal?
This is normal. The belt does run loose, but I have had no problems with it.

Infact, I am still running all the original parts (belts, pulleys, spurs, etc) on the car, and all look to be in great condition

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.