Capricorn1/10 Touring Prototype!!!

You're on Page 5 of 5
Go to
  • Quote: arent the carbon plate downstops be a problem as they will tend to break under preasure, i know that carbon is hard to break and also that it will not bend... it will just break.....

It's only a short bit, i think it will rip out the screw on the lower A-arm before it will break. And if it breaks you got way to much presure on there...
  • question who is capricorn? are they releated to the big companies like serpent, xray, or mugen in anyway? are they a US brand? like will parts be available everywhere int he states? or will it be like team magic who cut almost all its US distribution? car looks great but there are way too many questions about it for me to even consider it.

also if the car is still in prototyping, can you please add a front locking one way like mugen has and TM used to have, I love having 1 thing and being able to make it a solid axle, or a oneway.
  • News???...
  • capricorn is a european based company. I think Murnanmodified is the distributor in states. They were making hopup parts and clutches and now also engines and a touring car. I heard that quality of the parts are very good.

www.capricornrc.com
  • Quote: News???...
    I will try to keep everyone posted just been very busy & so has Capricorn with a lot of new items check it out www.capricornrc.com
  • Quote: I will try to keep everyone posted just been very busy & so has Capricorn with a lot of new items check it out www.capricornrc.com
    George,

You have a PM Bro. Talk to ya soon.

Daniel
    AKA: Speyederjedi
  • Quote: capricorn is a european based company. I think Murnanmodified is the distributor in states. They were making hopup parts and clutches and now also engines and a touring car. I heard that quality of the parts are very good.

www.capricornrc.com
    You are correct sir. Quality on the engines and other hop-up parts is top notch. The engines are Sirio based.

Regards,
    Speyederjedi
  • man I went on murnan modified and parts for capricorn engines and tools are spensive!

will murnan be the only distributor in the states for capricorn?
  • The prices are Murnan's site is actually less expensive than ordering it directly, prices are effected by the dollar versus the Euro.
    At times Murnan puts an additonal discount in the beginning of the season
    As for the the new sedan rigrous testing is in it's stages in Italy to ensure the highest quality & results are acheived before it's ready for the market give it a couple of month's
    Will kee[ everyone posted on any updates