Originally posted by daniz24
Yeah, air pressure and also sea level

*almost drunk mode : on
Mines a beer, please
Old 07-08-2004, 12:43 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (75%+)

Yes, a lot of people also doing this. They prefer to choose because of the brand, not because of it's the best!

It's very funny when all people used to think Picco are not comparable in performance and quality to Novarossi but when Serpent comes in, everyone are changing opinion and say that Picco are the best now! Wow...

It's also funny that when people think that Picco was a good performance motor now think they aren't becuz they are now with Serpent.
Old 07-08-2004, 01:23 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by PUNISHER
It's also funny that when people think that Picco was a good performance motor now think they aren't becuz they are now with Serpent.
Old 07-08-2004, 06:26 PM
Tech Adept

Originally posted by PSI Racing
Sorry the car didn't work out for you.
I had a similar problem with my Impulse.
It ended up being a worn out wheel axle.
Yeah..such a shame.But when this car came out it was priced rather low than previous serpents models.Guess they took quality away just to stay competitively priced with other brands.But again G4s are cheaper and better in quality.
Old 07-08-2004, 06:35 PM
Tech Adept

Originally posted by InitialD
Ummm, has TM come out with a workable steering solution for G4 yet?
As a matter of fact Ive never had the steering problem and for that matter the G4 for me has the most excellent steering layout in an rc car car.I can only guess this is the reason that the car handle so well.
Old 07-08-2004, 07:03 PM

Pyramid : Yes I'm die hard with other brand. But it's Yokomo
Did my LCD screen got virus or something? did you say Kimono? (jk)
Old 07-08-2004, 07:08 PM

But I don't think that you would give up Novarossi and stop selling them, wouldn't you?
No, I will make novarossi as the least profitable engine to sell in Indonesia so no one will sell them thus no one will use them.. pls watch your inventory level on early November. Since there isn`t any exclusive novarossi distributor in Indonesia, It should not hurt!
Old 07-08-2004, 07:14 PM

Originally posted by Zizu
Guess they took quality away just to stay competitively priced with other brands.But again G4s are cheaper and better in quality.
As I`m also the owner, seller, and user for both of those car, your statement is TOTALLY wrong, far far wrong.

If you talking about performance, all car capable to achive that with proper balance on all its suspension. If you are talking about quality, in order to make the G4 to Serpent qualilty level, it cost you twice the price of S710.

Mr. Giant.. no offense but this is Serpent Threads
Old 07-08-2004, 07:17 PM

As a matter of fact Ive never had the steering problem and for that matter the G4 for me has the most excellent steering layout in an rc car car.I can only guess this is the reason that the car handle so well.
I do not think you`ve to G4 threads longer than on others. Do not get me wrong, I also have no problem with G4 steering but I know those system lack of durability.. otherwise G4 1/2 will not be offered in the near future. It is actually a good sign for all G4 onwner that the creator, TM, cares about customer concerns.
Old 07-08-2004, 07:21 PM

Pyramid : Yes I'm die hard with other brand. But it's Yokomo
The million dollar question is: when the new yokomo GP car release, does it meant you would give up TM distributorship?
Old 07-08-2004, 07:25 PM
Tech Prophet

It's very funny when all people used to think Picco are not comparable in performance and quality to Novarossi but when Serpent comes in, everyone are changing opinion and say that Picco are the best now! Wow...
Who's saying Picco engines are good ! They are crap !

Nobody is saying anything yet. Serpent needs to clear the stigma that Picco engines are always associated with. But from preliminary reports, the Mega engines have been good. Look at Michael's recent race report of the LRP race.

Just imagine that for once, a well known crap brand like Smartech teams up with a well known world champion team like Serpent and promises a world champion car... Don't you think that Serpent would take a lot of risk and at the same time risk damaging their reputation? Would you do the same venturing into a business like that taking into account the risk? Think for a while...

It's also like "705 is a disaster, they should be ashamed to produce that car". Just wait for the people using that sentence again but now started with 710 is... bla bla bla
Disaster you say. I thought the 705 was a disaster for other cars at that time...

http://www.mytsn.com/news/publ.asp?pid=8721

I guess if the 705 was a crap car, then indeed what Julius said is true that it was the Team indeed that made the difference.
Old 07-08-2004, 07:27 PM
Tech Prophet

As a matter of fact Ive never had the steering problem and for that matter the G4 for me has the most excellent steering layout in an rc car car.
Never had a problem?

After a couple of runs my steering assembly does not move as smoothly as I'd have liked. It just doesn't go to full travel on 1 side.I'm using Futaba 9402 for steering.I getting frustrated here as nothing I do seems to cure the problem.Worse is I was just starting to like this car then my other cars which is MTX 3 and V1RR evo. Any help is highly appreciated.Thanks in advance.
Old 07-08-2004, 08:00 PM

Originally posted by InitialD
Never had a problem?

damm!!!
Old 07-08-2004, 08:01 PM
Tech Master

Old 07-08-2004, 08:16 PM
Tech Fanatic

Why do people come to the 710 forum and just lie, I guess they got nothing else better to do

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.