Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Serpent 710

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2004, 08:45 PM
Tech Prophet

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Who wants to see my rabbits?

Originally posted by crashed_1
You can't get spare blades here.... But the whole X-Acto box set can be found @ ACE in the small little shop in the front...slightly adjacent to the cashier.
Bloody 100 over bucks for a set ! I bought from them before the spare blades but now they do not have them anymore...
Old 04-14-2004, 09:09 PM
Tech Elite

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Who wants to see my rabbits?

Originally posted by InitialD
Bloody 100 over bucks for a set ! I bought from them before the spare blades but now they do not have them anymore...
I just ordered a box (100pcs) of No.11 blades thru the net...
Old 04-14-2004, 09:12 PM
Tech Prophet

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Who wants to see my rabbits?

I just ordered a box (100pcs) of No.11 blades thru the net...
Mind selling it to me?
Old 04-14-2004, 09:18 PM
Tech Elite

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Who wants to see my rabbits?

Mind selling it to me?
That's if they ever get here...
Old 04-14-2004, 10:25 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Who wants to see my rabbits?

That's if they ever get here...
I know what you mean, I have been waiting for a shipment from Tower for a month, and I am waiting for RC-Mushroom to ship, they said yesterday, but no confirmation... I want them to ship NOW cos the dollar is strengthening against our rand and it means I pay more...
Old 04-14-2004, 11:56 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default Eventually...

MY Order shipped today about 10 minutes ago... I AM SOOO EXCITED... I cant wait.
Old 04-15-2004, 12:07 AM
Tech Prophet

Default Re: Eventually...

Originally posted by BaxterC
MY Order shipped today about 10 minutes ago... I AM SOOO EXCITED... I cant wait.
Finally ! Any idea how many days for the loot to reach you?
Old 04-15-2004, 12:28 AM
Tech Adept

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: 2nd Round Summer Series

Originally posted by Sow&Steady

Hmmm, not sure about that. Although there wasn't a race on yesterday, I went to practise ayway and was surprised to see this blonde lady driving.

Needless to say, she promptly caught me up within 2 laps and smoked past me. I think she'll do a better job at showing you folks how its done. She was definitely using a 1-way and I think that's the best way to go at AMCC.

Could have been Sam Barnard, if that's the case no shame she races at the top level in this country.
Old 04-15-2004, 12:43 AM
Tech Fanatic

Default Re: Re: Eventually...

Finally ! Any idea how many days for the loot to reach you?
I Agree, FINALLY... It should take about 2 weeks to get here, as I took the fastest method... I have got the KO highspeed servo, not the one that will lift a buss. I have another 3 orders that are on the way, I am still waiting for the one at RCCARINTERNATIONAL to ship... a month later. and I am waiting for my order from Tower to arrive, already shipped. I am about to place two more orders, one for paints and another for bodies... I CANT WAIT!!! I saw a really cool trick on your body that I like, the airbrush shadow effect.

Crashed_1

What is the metallic blue colour that you used on Dees body, It looks really sweet?
Old 04-15-2004, 12:48 AM
Tech Prophet

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 2nd Round Summer Series

Originally posted by Diesel Racer
Could have been Sam Barnard, if that's the case no shame she races at the top level in this country.
Is that the lady that drove a NTC3 with the dad as her mechanic? I thought she was featured last year in one of your UK magazines. Can't remember which one.
Old 04-15-2004, 12:58 AM
Tech Prophet

Default Polished Conical Inline Adaptor M12 (2175)

I don't know if any of you guys noticed but as a result of staring at mytsn for too long , I noticed that Serpent came out with a few new goodies.

Particularly of interest is the polished conical manifold for use with .12 engines. Comes with rubber exhaust seal and large mounting spring. Can be combined with the #2171 or #2173 NovaMega pipes or other Inline pipes from different brands too.

Newly available from NovaMega is this polished manifold. Due to its conical shape, getting larger from the engine to the pipe, the engines performance is significantly improved in the middle range. A big step forward in engine performance and pipe technology.

Suitable for all .12 engines when used with an inline main pipe.

Glenn Cauley also posted a tip on mytsn on how to install that manifold on the 710. Check it out.
Old 04-15-2004, 12:59 AM
Tech Prophet

Default Shock tower front Lola carbon Serpent 710 (802202)

Secondly, the 2.5 mm carbon front shock tower for use on the Serpent 710 with a Lola shell.

Designed to allow the mounting of a Lola or GTP body to your 710, Serpent is pleased to introduce this new front shock tower. Made from 2.5mm carbon fibre this very strong but light item has a lower profile than the standard touring car version that it will replace.

The tower has 2 shock absorber mounting points to aid fine-tuning of the cars handling to different track conditions.
Old 04-15-2004, 01:00 AM
Tech Prophet

Default Fuel filter special (1530)

Lastly, Serpent's own aluminum external fuel filter. Looks a lot like the one from Tornado.

This turned aluminium fuel filter from Serpent is an added insurance for all Gas racers. Although the cars fuel tank contains a filter to get rid of contaminants, this inline filter provides that extra assurance that all dirt has been taken from the fuel before entering the carburettor. This is thanks to the very fine metal gauze within the filters chamber that will trap even the smallest dirt particles. The benefit is obvious, reducing tuning difficulties and improving the life of your engine.

Works on all Gas powered cars.
Old 04-15-2004, 01:20 AM
Tech Elite

Default Re: Re: Re: Eventually...

Originally posted by BaxterC
Crashed_1

What is the metallic blue colour that you used on Dees body, It looks really sweet?
It's actually Faskolor Turquoise...at an angle it's blueish, looking straight on it's emerald...
Old 04-15-2004, 01:31 AM
Tech Prophet

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Eventually...

It's actually Faskolor Turquoise...at an angle it's blueish, looking straight on it's emerald...
Is that the colour of Gollum's eyes?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.