Old 01-29-2004, 04:52 AM
Tech Elite

Location: Louisville, KY!.. USA!! ....Home of http://www.fastharry.com
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Spares

Originally posted by sparksy
Thats not bad. It could have been a HPI "Racer" and I use the term Racer loosly

J/K....

The rs4,though a pretty good car in its early years,was outdated on the first day of the Serpent Impulse intro......

How HPI called that car a racer was beyond me also......
Old 01-29-2004, 06:23 AM
Tech Fanatic

You dont know what im going thru
I just started breaking my engine in and its only been the 4th tank Been raining this whole week and last week so didnt really have time to break it in some more. I feel that itch! I want to rip it so bad you just dont understand I cant sleep right! This weekend wont have time until Sunday due to work but there is also a race on Sunday so I cant do much either except to just watch them race There should be around 70 participants this Sunday at Silver Stone so ill try to take some pictures.
Old 01-29-2004, 06:40 AM
Tech Master

Originally posted by cyba888
I just started breaking my engine in and its only been the 4th tank Been raining this whole week and last week so didnt really have time to break it in some more. I feel that itch! I want to rip it so bad you just dont understand I cant sleep right! This weekend wont have time until Sunday due to work but there is also a race on Sunday so I cant do much either except to just watch them race There should be around 70 participants this Sunday at Silver Stone so ill try to take some pictures.
I know what you are starting to feel. Havent been able to race since November and now we have snow. I am in the withdrawal symptoms stage a long time ago. Really getting edgy and need to race soon. lol
Old 01-29-2004, 06:52 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally posted by modellor
I know what you are starting to feel. Havent been able to race since November and now we have snow. I am in the withdrawal symptoms stage a long time ago. Really getting edgy and need to race soon. lol
What is Team MPP? Where do you guys race, do you have a webpage? Seems to me there are a few that belong to Palmaris?

Hey at least you maxed out your car I forgot the feeling of how fast a nitro car can get, especially with a modified engine
Old 01-29-2004, 07:35 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

I have an ofna big blue box without the motor sticking out the side that starts mine and everyone elses...after their box gives out.
Old 01-29-2004, 07:55 AM
Tech Master

What is Team MPP? Where do you guys race, do you have a webpage? Seems to me there are a few that belong to Palmaris?

Hey at least you maxed out your car I forgot the feeling of how fast a nitro car can get, especially with a modified engine
Team Maximum Performance Project. Joint venture with Palmaris racing engines.

www.teammpp.com

Is launching next month
Old 01-29-2004, 08:04 AM
Nitro Tech

Now you know that itch!
BTW,the rain will stop now till sunday night.
Old 01-29-2004, 08:17 AM
Tech Fanatic

Hey Dino,

Will you show up on Sunday or race that day?
Old 01-29-2004, 08:25 AM
Tech Regular

I appreciate all the replies. Reason I'm really wanting to stock up on parts is that when racing, everybody starts dropping out when we don't have parts support on the shop we run on. The price we pay for racing is already too high just to break and watch on the sidelines.

Talking about just getting a second kit as a spares bag, I just computed how much I'll be spending to get spares off and it's running close to $200. I'm thinking, just add another $160 and you have yourself a WHOLE other car. Now I have to think twice on which path is more worth it. Again, thanks.
Old 01-29-2004, 08:29 AM
Nitro Tech

Hey Dino,

Will you show up on Sunday or race that day?
Never absent any Taiwanese on-road races each month for many years. So I don't feel that itch. More races spend more money. But you will feel happy when you stand on that awarding stand only. Poor rate of return on investment. Only PUNKs like us would love to do that.
Old 01-29-2004, 08:32 AM
Tech Fanatic

Dino,

Arent you suppose to be in bed by now? My Chinese sucks so next time I bump into you, your speaking English to me All that Chinese stuff I dont understand! go back to sleep!
Old 01-29-2004, 08:38 AM
Nitro Tech

Dino,

Arent you suppose to be in bed by now? My Chinese sucks so next time I bump into you, your speaking English to me All that Chinese stuff I dont understand! go back to sleep!
I need to work on my 950R,too. You know what? There is a race this Sunday,but my car haven't grounded now.
Old 01-29-2004, 08:41 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally posted by dino.tw
I need to work on my 950R,too. You know what? There is a race this Sunday,but my car haven't grounded now.
What do you mean havent "grounded now"? Will you be able to race you think?
Old 01-29-2004, 08:46 AM
Nitro Tech

What do you mean havent "grounded now"? Will you be able to race you think?
That mean brand new car and never run. Kakaka.....
That's OK. Only for attendance,not for win.
Old 01-29-2004, 09:39 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (75%+)

Originally posted by Pit-racer
I have an ofna big blue box without the motor sticking out the side that starts mine and everyone elses...after their box gives out.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.