Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Serpent 710

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2004, 10:26 PM
Tech Addict

Default Going on honeymoon

hi guys i am going on my honeymoon at the end of november and was just looking to see if there are any tracks, shops (that sell serpent parts) in New York ?

Cheers

Brett
Old 09-21-2004, 10:28 PM
Tech Elite

Default Re: Going on honeymoon

Originally posted by Voodo_Magic
hi guys i am going on my honeymoon at the end of november and was just looking to see if there are any tracks, shops (that sell serpent parts) in New York ?

Cheers

Brett
Uh oh! Planning on getting divorced quick
Old 09-21-2004, 10:36 PM
Tech Addict

Default Re: Re: Going on honeymoon

Originally posted by markp27
Uh oh! Planning on getting divorced quick
Not taking car with me but if she will shop so will I Its just i hve never been to a hobby shop that sells Serpent part Ialways have to order them from overseas as we do not have a distributer over hense the lack of Serpent and A LOT of Mugens!
Old 09-21-2004, 10:55 PM
Tech Elite

Default Re: Re: Re: Going on honeymoon

Not taking car with me but if she will shop so will I Its just i hve never been to a hobby shop that sells Serpent part Ialways have to order them from overseas as we do not have a distributer over hense the lack of Serpent and A LOT of Mugens!
Good plan, mate! What's good for the goose is good for the gander
Old 09-21-2004, 11:01 PM
Tech Addict

Default Re: Re: New 2.5/3mm rear bar

Originally posted by packetdreamer
this is the serpent 710 thread, my man. if you wanted something that moved at a more casual pace, you should try the __________* thread.

pd.

*be nice
I only mean what I say here. I don't follow your comment any further than you knowing where to find a casual thread. Nevertheless, a very helpful and supportive thread!
Old 09-21-2004, 11:06 PM
Tech Elite

What about Crashed_1? He wears everything out
Nah, my yellow shoes are still sitting pretty on my JP FX waiting for the next big race here...if it ever comes.

Have you managed to get your front arms un binded? Lemme know how you did it.
Old 09-21-2004, 11:17 PM
Tech Addict

Originally posted by crashed_1
Nah, my yellow shoes are still sitting pretty on my JP FX waiting for the next big race here...if it ever comes.

Hey crash i know its off topic but did it take long for your jp to be fully run in?
Old 09-21-2004, 11:25 PM
Tech Elite

Hey crashed! Good to hear you shoes are ok still My JP FX is waiting to kick Sow's butt

The front anti-roll bar arms are still stiff I ran with them on Monday and after the run they still bind.
I had to back out the screw which attaches the anti-roll bar arms to the suspension arms in order to reduce the binding, but now the lower suspension arms move about on the metal rod
I'm thinking of dumping the alu arms and going back to the plastic ones - certainly wasn't the best hop-up I've ever bought
Old 09-21-2004, 11:33 PM
Tech Prophet

Default Re: Re: Re: Going on honeymoon

Then go to Hong Kong. Your wifey may thank you for that !
Old 09-21-2004, 11:37 PM
Tech Prophet

Oh ! I'm frightened !
Old 09-21-2004, 11:38 PM
Tech Addict

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Going on honeymoon

Originally posted by InitialD
Then go to Hong Kong. Your wifey may thank you for that !
maybe next year!
Old 09-21-2004, 11:41 PM
Tech Prophet

Hey crash i know its off topic but did it take long for your jp to be fully run in?
Still not getting enough power? Tried changing plug, pipe or perhaps the head shims like what was suggested?
Old 09-21-2004, 11:51 PM
Tech Elite

I've ran close to 15 tanks thru the engine and it's still tight as hell...tightest sleeve i've ever encountered. The engines running fine tho...
Old 09-21-2004, 11:56 PM
Tech Elite

Hey crashed! Good to hear you shoes are ok still My JP FX is waiting to kick Sow's butt

The front anti-roll bar arms are still stiff I ran with them on Monday and after the run they still bind.
I had to back out the screw which attaches the anti-roll bar arms to the suspension arms in order to reduce the binding, but now the lower suspension arms move about on the metal rod
I'm thinking of dumping the alu arms and going back to the plastic ones - certainly wasn't the best hop-up I've ever bought
No worries...sow's on his OS. Heard you got everyone to halt exporting FX engines to the UK...

Mine binds badly. I figured that's the reason why my car does all that wheelies over small bumps on straights. It effects handling badly...

Try unscrewing the set screw that holds the hinge pins on the lower arm. You'll be surprised at how free your arms can be but it's a little dodgy though. I'm doing that to my car and so far so good.
Old 09-22-2004, 12:00 AM
Tech Addict

Originally posted by InitialD
Still not getting enough power? Tried changing plug, pipe or perhaps the head shims like what was suggested?
Tried all of that still very slow reaching top end changed pipe to a nova rossi turbo 6mm and still no change

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.