Search

MTX 5

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2011, 06:13 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Roelof
Would you mind to write English?
Why? They're comunicating amongst themselves.

Originally Posted by bertrandsv87
Maybe they should start writing in chinese , or russian , this way they can feel smart, or is it that they can't speak English , refuse to conform to the thread agreements or any sensible form of common communication !!! They will probably start writing in English in all the Spanish forums, just to let people know they can say a few English words ! That should tell the Moderators how "smart" a few can be, and that they should enforce a common language, just so it doesn't become a culture clash here !!! It is also profoundly disrespectful to continue writing in another language in the obviously English forums, and I think it is their intent to create controversy in an otherwise peaceful community !!!! Moderators should put a stop to this before it worsens !!! Stop forcing the Spanish Language down our throats, and go back home !!!
Go home?! LOL Ignorance. Did you not realized that TomB lives in Australia? So where would home be for him? Just because we are in the USA does not mean that only people from the USA read this forum. This forum is read all over the world. Everyone is free to comunicate in any language they want. Yes, most of us speak english, but a lot of us speak more than one language. Disrepectufull to whom? You? Its not anybody's fault that you speak only one language. Nobody is forcing anything down anybodys throat, if it bothers you so much stop reading this forum, it did good enough before you showed up. Also, I dont see any controversy being created.

Again, just because you live in the USA, and just because you ONLY speak english doesnt mean only USA citizens and only english speaking people read the forum. One ignorant american thinking that the USA is the only country in the world... SMH

Maybe the native people that were in this continent should have told all the criminals that came in the Mayflower to home too... Wait, they tried but they got decimated...
Old 10-03-2011, 06:58 AM
Tech Apprentice

200K/50K diffs. Purple/light blue springs.
Old 10-03-2011, 07:03 AM
Tech Adept

No need to translate ! I know the guys who keep writing here in Spanish can write in English fine ! They know why they decide to do it, and it's not pretty !!!! Not something the mods should ignore . Anyways back to topic, any ball diffs in the works for the Mtx5 ???
I wouldn't expect a ball diff for any gas car in this decade nor the next. Like someone previously said, there is a reason why electric touring cars, 2WDs and other cars are going the gear diff route.

If your TC4 handled 5 years without a diff rebuilt, you should frame it on a museum or it should be placed in the Guinness World of Records...
Old 10-03-2011, 07:53 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by yshmana
Danjoy25,
I recommend you use the rear diffs of the nt1, they go perfect... for the front, use originals of carbon.. I lost a run using rear capricorn diffs in my nt1. Now, in my mtx5, I use rear diffs xray nt1.

Use rear carbon diffs for semis and finals.....

Regards..
dear sir,its the Diff Bevel & Satellite Gears (2+4) nt1's are the same dimension with mugen?i mean the OD,ID and the pin sizes.?any other part to complete the diff to mugen or just buy the NT1's Diff Bevel & Satellite Gears (2+4)?

thanks.
best regards..
Old 10-03-2011, 08:35 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Originally Posted by postopitcrew
hello friend,can i ask you one question,are you using the standard diff oil the mugen gives to you?
I used Mugen 30K.
Old 10-03-2011, 08:41 AM
Tech Master

Hi guys.. I ran the car the whole nationals with the same diff gears and had no issues... The car ran well.. I adjusted the setup a bit from stock to make it better suited for the track.. It took me a minute to get the clutch to work awesome cause I had no experience with the new style... Other than some setup changes the car was flawless!!!
Old 10-03-2011, 08:53 AM
Tech Master

My set up for the nats
Front
Droop 0
Arms up
Shocks all down
150k diff
Stock sway bar
1mm of castor
Ackerman long
Center weight at 30
1 deg toe out
1.5 camber

Rear
Droop 4
Upper arms short and down
1mm shim outside hole on upright
Lower roll center middle
Stock sway bar
Diff 70 k
Camber 4 outside 3.5 insides

Body p37 protoform
Body mounted centered on the front wheels
Old 10-03-2011, 03:40 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by postopitcrew
dear sir,its the Diff Bevel & Satellite Gears (2+4) nt1's are the same dimension with mugen?i mean the OD,ID and the pin sizes.?any other part to complete the diff to mugen or just buy the NT1's Diff Bevel & Satellite Gears (2+4)?

thanks.
best regards..
salam bro...rasanya yg mugen nya DB&SG 2+4 tu ok... aku try kat
TT ok je cuma brek je huru hara set kaw2 pun x makan ko ada masaalah brek x?
Old 10-03-2011, 04:20 PM
Tech Champion

Arrow

Nitrodude, since you're in California ,you're close enough to the border to go HOME !!! Don't come with your Native comments here after jumping the fence ! The natives were not Spanish by the way ...English OK or jump back before DHS gets you ...nothing else....understood... Back to the Mtx5... How are the lap times compared to the Capricorn car ?????
Old 10-03-2011, 04:30 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

yeah if you run a softer spring i'd agree that 1.3mm hole with thinner oil would work. In general though i always setup my car with 2 hole pistons front and rear. i'm personally not a fan of running soft setups on high grip tracks though. For example at the nationals about two years ago i ran hardest xray springs front and rear on the nt1, but everyone else ran dark blues (softer than stock i think this is). I tried the softer setup and it felt really hard to drive to me. With the hard springs, my times were in line with Chris H from Kelletts, and getting quicker as the heats progressed. I think setup is a personal preference sometimes.

cross fingers the diff gear issue Dan had was isolated!!![/QUOTE]

Just make sure you have plenty of spare diff gears man!!!
Old 10-03-2011, 04:30 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Nitrodude, since you're in California ,you're close enough to the border to go HOME !!! Don't come with your Native comments here after jumping the fence ! The natives were not Spanish by the way ...English OK or jump back before DHS gets you ...nothing else....understood... Back to the Mtx5... How are the lap times compared to the Capricorn car ?????
The GOAT (Greatest Of All Things) will beat any car at any time. lol.

Kindest regards,
Lars.
Old 10-03-2011, 05:02 PM
Tech Champion

So it's on between Capricorn and Mugen ! Laptimes please ??? Videos anybody ?????
Old 10-03-2011, 07:35 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by ABGDjr
salam bro...rasanya yg mugen nya DB&SG 2+4 tu ok... aku try kat
TT ok je cuma brek je huru hara set kaw2 pun x makan ko ada masaalah brek x?
ada tips bro,kena send paper dulu disc & pad tu sikit,,dia 100% mcm brek kereta sebenar..tp jangan terlalu kaw2 push brake nyer bro..sbb mugen nyer chasis leh bengkok kalau kaw2 sangat..sy x try lagi,ni just tips,tp akan try kalau xjadi sabtu ni kat tt,.

Sorry to all mugen friends,this is just conversation with my friends in bahasa melayu (Malaysia Language) ..if you guy want to know the meaning i can translate to you..my friend have the brake problem his brake didn't work well..he just ask me that's any tips you guys can give.

Last edited by postopitcrew; 10-03-2011 at 07:48 PM.
Old 10-03-2011, 07:46 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Thunderbunny
I used Mugen 30K.
my friends just test the car at Kuala Lumpur Malaysia,i think if you don't mind try the 50k diff oil that mugen gives to you,my friend said his diff work well on the standard stock,my opinion if we used higher diff,the Diff Bevel will not heat,is't just my judgment,did the diff can heat if we used the thin oil guys?
Old 10-03-2011, 09:16 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

See? Ignorance, assuming peoples's nationalities based on rasism. Im not mexican, sorry to burst your bubble.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.