Team Magic Please Dont Sue Me!!!!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Team Magic Please Dont Sue Me!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2008, 02:18 PM
Tech Regular

heyy you should change your stuff every year with TM to be as fast as stock mugens which are all same about years.....only a couple of new front susp. parts, and mugens are all competitive...or xrays or serps. serpent makes a new spec every year, but its not important. they still beat up the g4rs with the first serp 720, but they cant beat the first serp720-mug mtx4-nt1... with a stock g4s
Old 02-05-2008, 04:00 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by musti72
heyy you should change your stuff every year with TM to be as fast as stock mugens which are all same about years.....only a couple of new front susp. parts, and mugens are all competitive...or xrays or serps. serpent makes a new spec every year, but its not important. they still beat up the g4rs with the first serp 720, but they cant beat the first serp720-mug mtx4-nt1... with a stock g4s
Yeah, thats what they all said, then the G4 went and won the European's ...AGAIN !!! Oh and didn't you know, the G4 qualified 2nd in the worlds??

Can't remember what the cars were immediately behind but I think they were Serpent's, Mugan's and Nt1's ....lol

Oh, also, G4 British champ, how many years in a row now??? 4, 5 or is it 6 years in a row now??? Italian champs, Spanish Champs, Portugueze Champs.

I think all the other drivers out there had the option to get Mugan's, Serpent's and Nt1's too.
Lol.............like has been said. G4.....one of the best on the market right now.

And all in stock form now the G4RS is out too.

British Menace
Old 02-05-2008, 04:05 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by British Menace
Yeah, thats what they all said, then the G4 went and won the European's ...AGAIN !!! Oh and didn't you know, the G4 qualified 2nd in the worlds??

Can't remember what the cars were immediately behind but I think they were Serpent's, Mugan's and Nt1's ....lol

Oh, also, G4 British champ, how many years in a row now??? 4, 5 or is it 6 years in a row now??? Italian champs, Spanish Champs, Portugueze Champs.

I think all the other drivers out there had the option to get Mugan's, Serpent's and Nt1's too.
Lol.............like has been said. G4.....one of the best on the market right now.

And all in stock form now the G4RS is out too.

British Menace
this is all good but the car has not done squat in the U.S.
Old 02-05-2008, 04:24 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by meronr
And it won't do "squat" unless more people start running them in the US. When I raced onroad at Revelation in Cali, it was semi popular (G4). I have seen its fair share at clubs in Cali, but you wont see it in a podium finish most likely due to the number of competitors chassis being entered vs the ratio of the G4 (E4 or whatever).

The 1/8th TM car looks pretty good I think. I love the chassis!
Old 02-05-2008, 04:57 PM
Tech Regular

My friend,

Why do some people think the US is the Mecca of RC world? "If it doesn't do good in the US, then it probably sucks" seems to be the mentally of many. There is another world outside the US you know. They have the same choices as Americans (MTX, NT1, 720, RRR, G4) but the distribution system of TM in other countries is alot more stable and streamlined, that is why it is more popular out there. If only 1 of 20 racers have a G4, then it is only a 5% chance of winning. In Mugen country (southern cali) there is probably 40-50% ratio of MTX4 vs other brands, so they have a greater chance of winning. As you said, it is all probability.
Old 02-05-2008, 07:03 PM
Tech Elite

Oh no, thats right............
I mean, it never won the 200mm nitro Midwest series champ' in 2006
Neither did it win the Midwest open champ' the same year.

It also did not qualify 6th (Mike Blackstock........you may have heard of him?)
at the Great Lakes Challenge last year. For saying there was only three G4's there......not bad effort.

Heart of America series, G4 (Mark Angotti !) came third in the championship.
Again only 2 or 3 cars in the series so not bad eh Mark !??

Unless I'm mystaken, and these races didn't take place in America?

I will admit, there has not been as much as there could have been soley because of distribution problems and not many running the car!

Also, just because the car has done so well everywhere else and not in the states does not mean the car isn't any good?!

Renault cars and Engines are some of the best in the world, (look at F1 for Ex yet they don't do alot over here in the States.

British Menace
Old 02-05-2008, 08:22 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

..The front sway bar looks like it will work. The quick release front one way is awesome! It makes for fast front belt changes...NICE!!!!!
Old 02-05-2008, 08:46 PM
moy
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

kinda looks like motonica. nice alloy bulkhead.
Old 02-05-2008, 09:00 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Roelof
If I am right then these parts are made on a 3D printer.
p.s. Over NT$ 1,000,000 has been spent on this concept already.
Ive heard of them printers their pretty expensive

Originally Posted by moy
kinda looks like motonica.
dario must be helping out with the design
Old 02-05-2008, 09:14 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by aussies1129
switching to mugen??big mistake!
are you serious? your a toool.
Old 02-05-2008, 09:26 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Rc_Boy89
Ive heard of them printers their pretty expensive
Sam they don't have to be expensive check this out http://reprap.org/bin/view/Main/WebHome

I've seen one of the protypes working - an amasing project imagine printing replecement parts at the track.
Old 02-05-2008, 10:15 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ShrekNZ
[/url]

I've seen one of the protypes working - an amasing project imagine printing replecement parts at the track.
that would be pretty cool aye! not that you have to replace many broken parts with a mugen cu guys at the gas nats if you going?
Old 02-05-2008, 10:35 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

I dont think the current US distributors are sponsoring anyone!
Old 02-05-2008, 11:54 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by dnitro
My friend,

Why do some people think the US is the Mecca of RC world? "If it doesn't do good in the US, then it probably sucks" seems to be the mentally of many. There is another world outside the US you know. They have the same choices as Americans (MTX, NT1, 720, RRR, G4) but the distribution system of TM in other countries is alot more stable and streamlined, that is why it is more popular out there. If only 1 of 20 racers have a G4, then it is only a 5% chance of winning. In Mugen country (southern cali) there is probably 40-50% ratio of MTX4 vs other brands, so they have a greater chance of winning. As you said, it is all probability.
Are you sure you should be talking like this?

I am afraid, home land security is already reserving you a seat on a deportation flight...

It's soo refreshing to see an American who dares to look beyond his plate.
Old 02-06-2008, 04:12 AM
Tech Adept

YOU SHOULD BE GLAD YOU DIDNT BUY THE 1/8 CAR CAUSE ITS F;;;;;; UGLY IT LOOKS LIKE A TOY GONE WRONG WHITE NYLONE EVERY WHERE WHAT CRAP TO KEEP CLEAN THANK CRIST FOR RIT DYE.
THE ARMS ARE A GOOD IDEA THOUGH BUT NOT WHITE USE BLUE TO MATCH THE FRONT

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.