Wiki Posts
Search

GT class--buggy-based on road!

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2010, 12:42 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Tabushi
Well guys, just confirming some info posted above.

Last weekend, ALPHA RC Tyres on GT Class, debuted during the Latin American Cup organiced in PUERTO RICO.

Most popular GT brands were on the track (GRP, PMT, Ipanemas, OFNA, etc) and small group of drivers were race testing ALPHA RC.

Results were GREAT with lots of good feedback from drivers. Lots of "switching between brands" were observed from drivers using other brands of tyres and by end of day racing Alpha on Soft and Medium compound.

By end of qualifying process, ALPHA RC took the TQ. Then, there was a 60 minutes A-Main wich was cut on first 15 minutes due to rain, then when rain stop and track was dry, they re-started the race only for 30 minutes so at the end, 45 minutes of racing on A-Main. RESULTS ?, Alpha RC took 1st, 2nd and 3rd place !!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Pit Lane Hobbies for trust in Alpha RC quality !!

For now i think you Continental USA guys can get tyres from Puerto Rico, but i do think in less than 2 months, you will have an exclusive USA distributor for the brand ...

cya !

Pato Concha
Alpha RC Driver
Do they have a website? I want to check them out and possibly sell Alpha items on our website. Thanks.
Old 07-20-2010, 01:06 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Alpha RC is already dealing with USA distribution ... will come out with news in some weeks for now.

Anyway, for distribution enquiries, please feel free to email me : [email protected] or directly to factory (they will forward me the email anyway heheheh) [email protected]

Body will be available as soon as we setup the distribution in USA.

cya !

Pato Concha
Alpha RC Driver
Old 07-20-2010, 01:22 PM
Tech Addict

Alpha RC is already dealing with USA distribution ... will come out with news in some weeks for now.

Anyway, for distribution enquiries, please feel free to email me : [email protected] or directly to factory (they will forward me the email anyway heheheh) [email protected]

Body will be available as soon as we setup the distribution in USA.

cya !

Pato Concha
Alpha RC Driver
Ok, cool. Anywhere I can see pics of the wheels, tires, and the body?

EDIT: Nevermind, found it. Body looks very nice! www.alpharc.com.br

Last edited by WildBillMassey; 07-20-2010 at 01:32 PM.
Old 07-20-2010, 02:34 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by WildBillMassey
Ok, cool. Anywhere I can see pics of the wheels, tires, and the body?

EDIT: Nevermind, found it. Body looks very nice! www.alpharc.com.br

Yes, body looks very very nice ... and works good.

For now, only Kyosho GT2 size body its available, but factory is working on a DM1S version now ...

thanks for your interest,

Pato Concha
Alpha RC Driver
Old 07-20-2010, 02:40 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 94 (100%+)

Well guys, just confirming some info posted above. Last weekend, ALPHA RC Tyres on GT Class, debuted during the Latin American Cup organiced in PUERTO RICO. Most popular GT brands were on the track (GRP, PMT, Ipanemas, OFNA, etc) and small group of drivers were race testing ALPHA RC. Results were GREAT with lots of good feedback from drivers. Lots of "switching between brands" were observed from drivers using other brands of tyres and by end of day racing Alpha on Soft and Medium compound. By end of qualifying process, ALPHA RC took the TQ. Then, there was a 60 minutes A-Main wich was cut on first 15 minutes due to rain, then when rain stop and track was dry, they re-started the race only for 30 minutes so at the end, 45 minutes of racing on A-Main. RESULTS ?, Alpha RC took 1st, 2nd and 3rd place !!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Pit Lane Hobbies for trust in Alpha RC quality !! For now i think you Continental USA guys can get tyres from Puerto Rico, but i do think in less than 2 months, you will have an exclusive USA distributor for the brand ... cya ! Pato Concha Alpha RC Driver
Pato,

That's great info. Refreshing to see a distributor post some real statistical facts.

Look forward to trying out your tyres.
Old 07-20-2010, 05:08 PM
Tech Adept

Yes, body looks very very nice ... and works good.

For now, only Kyosho GT2 size body its available, but factory is working on a DM1S version now ...

thanks for your interest,

Pato Concha
Alpha RC Driver
can you pm me bcause i tried to order that body but didn't understand how to order in the language
Old 07-20-2010, 05:18 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by tbo713
can you pm me bcause i tried to order that body but didn't understand how to order in the language
Try google translate buy the way was up bro.
Old 07-20-2010, 05:20 PM
Tech Adept

http://translate.google.com/translat...g_5%26sort%3DV
Old 07-20-2010, 05:48 PM
Tech Adept

Default anyone knows

Anyone know or have seen one of these in the states.
Old 07-20-2010, 06:14 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by bigjez

yo that alpha body is crazy ....looks like a audi tt to me ! can't wait for the dm1 to come out as well.......... got a question has anyone tried the hardend steel 2 speed gears for the igt ? got them from a aftermarket company in hong kong - direct replacement for the stk 40/46 ......just a little concerned about the weight difference,,but work fine just curious if anyone else has venture down this road?
Old 07-20-2010, 09:55 PM
Tech Elite

The body will be available in USA in a month or so ...
Old 07-21-2010, 07:11 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)
Default Rocky Mountain Challenge

Ok fellow IGT racers, here is another race, plus a nice place to Visit .... Denver Colorado
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
Pavement Flyer 2010.pdf (78.4 KB, 240 views)
Old 07-21-2010, 07:31 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Grenade10
Ok fellow IGT racers, here is another race, plus a nice place to Visit .... Denver Colorado
You should post wish engines are allowed in the IGT class.
Old 07-21-2010, 07:35 AM
Tech Regular

Cool

Originally Posted by outlaw07
yo that alpha body is crazy ....looks like a audi tt to me ! can't wait for the dm1 to come out as well.......... got a question has anyone tried the hardend steel 2 speed gears for the igt ? got them from a aftermarket company in hong kong - direct replacement for the stk 40/46 ......just a little concerned about the weight difference,,but work fine just curious if anyone else has venture down this road?
I bought some when they first came out, about the time Kyosho released it's new transmission. They are very nice, appeared to be really well made, machined well and true, but they are also heavy!

If you have a .28 or really high horsepower engine I think they will be bomb proof. If your'e racing go with the new Kyosho transmission, it's a shoe type and much lighter!

Last edited by williamw; 07-21-2010 at 09:35 AM.
Old 07-21-2010, 07:46 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by bigjez
lol my bad i was talking about this
http://forum.teamxray.com/viewtopic.php?=&p=47406

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.