Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Tornado fuel, need advice

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2007, 12:41 PM
Tech Apprentice

Hello lil-bump,

We will be bringing some for Ted Hammer this weekend at the MWS. Please check with him and see. If it is ok with him, we can always bring more down.

Thanks
Old 09-18-2007, 12:52 PM
Tech Apprentice

To the guys at the 301 track from Maryland.

Thank you very much for a fun time racing this pass weekend. I am also happy that Tornado fuel is one of the major choice for you guys to use. I promise that I will have more fuel at the track for you guys to buy.

To my US Distributor, you know what you will need to do!!!
Old 09-18-2007, 01:57 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Tornado Fuel
To the guys at the 301 track from Maryland.

Thank you very much for a fun time racing this pass weekend. I am also happy that Tornado fuel is one of the major choice for you guys to use. I promise that I will have more fuel at the track for you guys to buy.

To my US Distributor, you know what you will need to do!!!
So I did meet you! If you are interested, I think I have a picture with you in it in pit row during a race. Check the 301 forum. Thank you for coming down! Chavo, Chris and other are doing a great job keeping us stocked up and running!
Old 09-18-2007, 03:41 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by GHETTOTEACHER
So I did meet you! If you are interested, I think I have a picture with you in it in pit row during a race. Check the 301 forum. Thank you for coming down! Chavo, Chris and other are doing a great job keeping us stocked up and running!

hey Buddy,

Really? Sorry I am not sure man, since I met so many people there. Can you let me know where are the pictures in the 301 forum? Is it here at RCTECH or at the 301 web site forum??
No matter what, thanks for a fun time man
Old 09-19-2007, 08:05 PM
Tech Elite

hey Buddy,

Really? Sorry I am not sure man, since I met so many people there. Can you let me know where are the pictures in the 301 forum? Is it here at RCTECH or at the 301 web site forum??
No matter what, thanks for a fun time man
That's no problem for not remembering who I am. I was the big guy with the cameras that was all over the place. I also was the main guy that took the trophy pics. At one point, I was sitting in the pitts right next to you!! lol Chris told me who you were and I was pleasantly surprised! You drove very well! You also ran 16%.. WOW!! You also had a heck of a drive to get here! Great to put a face with the screen name!
It's always a good time at 301!! Keep up the good work with Tornado!

Here is the link to the 301 thread with pics.
http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthre...98754&page=237
Old 09-21-2007, 12:08 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by GHETTOTEACHER
That's no problem for not remembering who I am. I was the big guy with the cameras that was all over the place. I also was the main guy that took the trophy pics. At one point, I was sitting in the pitts right next to you!! lol Chris told me who you were and I was pleasantly surprised! You drove very well! You also ran 16%.. WOW!! You also had a heck of a drive to get here! Great to put a face with the screen name!
It's always a good time at 301!! Keep up the good work with Tornado!

Here is the link to the 301 thread with pics.
http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthre...98754&page=237

Oh yeah. Now I remember. How are you my friend? How come you are not running that day? Since I did not see you run!!
It's only luck that I am driving good. Yes I am running 16% on my sedan, so now you know.
I will come back to Maryland again next year for the Capital Classic and also the 95 shot out. So for sure I will see you and say hi this time.
Thanks for your interest in the Tornado Fuel.

See ya
Old 10-01-2007, 06:24 PM
Tech Apprentice

Hello All,

Just to let you know that Tornado Fuel will be the hand out fuel this year at the worlds. We will try to arrange some of the hand out fuel to be coming to the North American soil in the 2008 season.
Once it is confirmed, we will let you all know.

Good racing
Old 10-02-2007, 02:34 AM
Tech Fanatic

Old 10-02-2007, 09:33 AM
Tech Apprentice

I only have one request. I would like you to come out with a blend designed to give me around 1-2 second faster laps, just so someday I could maybe beat Wally around the track. LOL, just have to say one thing....GREAT FUEL!!!!!
Old 10-02-2007, 11:41 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by diesel001
I only have one request. I would like you to come out with a blend designed to give me around 1-2 second faster laps, just so someday I could maybe beat Wally around the track. LOL, just have to say one thing....GREAT FUEL!!!!!

Hey diesel001,

We will try and have the 1/8 World's hand out fuel next year in North America. When we have it, we will let you know. I think that will give you that 1-2 second you need.
Thanks for using the fuel.
Old 10-14-2007, 05:10 AM
Tech Apprentice

Congratulation to Mr. Collari for bringing another World Chamnpion to Tornado. We are all very happy.
Old 10-14-2007, 09:19 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Congratulation to Mr. Collari for bringing another World Chamnpion to Tornado. We are all very happy.
Doesn't everybody uses Tornado at the Worlds anyway?
Old 10-14-2007, 11:36 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Team Kamikaze
Yeah wasn't EVEYONE using Tornado? Also, can you explain all the "Stalling" and "Broken" motors that LOTS of drivers were having problems with?
Old 10-14-2007, 06:22 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Team Kamikaze
Yes, everybody did use Tornado. The difference is Mr. Collari drives for Team Tornado for quite some time now.
Old 10-14-2007, 06:42 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by NitroHead
Yes, everybody did use Tornado. The difference is Mr. Collari drives for Team Tornado for quite some time now.
OK, then that makes more sence! Thank you for the clarification. I didn't want my post to come accross as rude or anything. Thanks again!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.