Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree1Likes

Kyosho VoneR Thread

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2003, 12:34 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally posted by johan
A question for all you Kyosho-experts. What does "EVOLVA" stand for?
I think it's a testimony to me!

EVOLVA

EVO (my name)
L (loves)
V (******)
A (always)

Old 11-06-2003, 01:50 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by EVOLUTION
I think it's a testimony to me!

EVOLVA

EVO (my name)
L (loves)
V (******)
A (always)

EVOLVA stands fore Every V One Loves Victory Always.
Old 11-06-2003, 01:57 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by Taylor-Racing
. . . yeah, I was getting a bit anal, wasn't I.

Thank heavens for that . . . I was starting to think I was the only one using it.
Congrats to both driver and team thats some excellent work!!

Keep on showing the Kyosho team power!!
Old 11-06-2003, 02:03 PM
Tech Elite

Default Re: Re: Re: NEW 1/8 Kyosho EVOLVA

Originally posted by HEYALIGNMENTGUY
Wonder what the $$$ is on that
Both old and new car are list price 70,000 yen. In HK that means you should pay mayby around $550 for both new and old car kits.
Old 11-06-2003, 02:03 PM
Tech Fanatic

Hey guys, i have already posted this in f/s/trade but i need to sell fast. Its a brand new never run or turned over Ofna Hyper 7 8pt. The LHS sells for 189.99. Yours for 125 shipped. Please pm me or e-mail me ASAP Thanks. Its the non pull/purple head/sport version
Old 11-06-2003, 08:56 PM
Tech Master

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: NEW 1/8 Kyosho EVOLVA

Originally posted by eddiethefish
My price or your price?
How about OUR price
Old 11-12-2003, 06:26 PM
Tech Elite

Talking

Hi all,
It' is funny only now I can get hold with my V1RR Evo tweak and setup. My Evo get into corner sharp and tight + with my driving skill My car do have a good free moving off power ( Less friction ) Go high speed straight corner till the end, off power and go into tight 180° Flat and smooth. And all the 90° corner in between my car go in smooth and tight ( Close to the apex). Love this car ... With the RB X12 Rody Rome modified engine this car is a shark!!

I need to tweak my other car MTX3 to get the same effect, I'm still struggle get it right.
Old 11-13-2003, 11:10 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally posted by esham
Hi all,
It' is funny only now I can get hold with my V1RR Evo tweak and setup. My Evo get into corner sharp and tight + with my driving skill My car do have a good free moving off power ( Less friction ) Go high speed straight corner till the end, off power and go into tight 180° Flat and smooth. And all the 90° corner in between my car go in smooth and tight ( Close to the apex). Love this car ... With the RB X12 Rody Rome modified engine this car is a shark!!

I need to tweak my other car MTX3 to get the same effect, I'm still struggle get it right.
Esham, I would be very thankful if you could post your full car set up in the V1RR Evo thread in the Malaysian Racer forum.
Old 11-13-2003, 02:28 PM
Tech Elite

Hi all,

Esham good work!! I really like the way my car is performing now as well. I need to race it against some more MTX3 to gauge how quick it really is! I have not raced for some time now
Old 11-13-2003, 04:49 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by AMGRacer
Can anybody with a V1RR kit help me out? The RR came with a "tuning sheet" in english. Can anybody scan these sheets and send them to me?

Thanks!
OK people I guess you are ignoring my request.............

Surely somebody has access to this stuff?................
Old 11-13-2003, 04:57 PM
Tech Adept

Originally posted by AMGRacer
OK people I guess you are ignoring my request.............

Surely somebody has access to this stuff?................
be right with you dude, just getting scanner to reinstall.

did you need both pages?
Old 11-13-2003, 05:00 PM
Tech Adept

Hi all,

Esham, will you be able to post your car's setup here? i'm having a little trouble with my EVO and rear end Grip (or lack thereof) but it doesn't help having an offroad track right next to onroad cuz of the dust on offroad race day

any help would be good... thnx dude
Old 11-13-2003, 05:05 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by noobatron
Esham, will you be able to post your car's setup here? i'm having a little trouble with my EVO and rear end Grip (or lack thereof) but it doesn't help having an offroad track right next to onroad cuz of the dust on offroad race day

any help would be good... thnx dude
If you are getting dust on your track with foam tires it is an absolute pain in the butt. I have felt the same pain myself. There actually is almost nothing you can do to fix it except cleaning the track or setting the car up for understeer.
Old 11-13-2003, 05:07 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by noobatron
be right with you dude, just getting scanner to reinstall.

did you need both pages?
Thanks man Yes both pages please.
Old 11-13-2003, 05:49 PM
Tech Elite

For sale:

1 x V1RR rear adjustable swaybar. This item has never been used. Comes with the original mount and bar along with adjustable blade style bars.

US$60 plus shipping (should be very small amount)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.