Like Tree1Likes

Kyosho VoneR Thread

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2002, 10:33 PM
Tech Elite

Default Re: Re: Re: V-One R Pullstart!

Originally posted by hooked_on
Very funny AMG!

I did however win four times on Saturday night in the pullstart class with this car and i didn't have to go home early .....

Cheeky bugger......
You didn't even use the pull start to start the car man

Congrats on the win tho dude, was a good show of driving. My driving didn't let me down for a change My building skills did
Old 04-16-2002, 10:36 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Re: Re: Re: Re: V-One R Pullstart!

Originally posted by AMGRacer

You didn't even use the pull start to start the car man

Congrats on the win tho dude, was a good show of driving. My driving didn't let me down for a change My building skills did
lol.... it was those mugen parts you have on your car that let you down... I have thought about taking the oneway bearing out of the car to reduce the weight seeing i don't use the pullstart.
Old 04-16-2002, 10:39 PM
Tech Elite

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: V-One R Pullstart!

Originally posted by hooked_on

lol.... it was those mugen parts you have on your car that let you down... I have thought about taking the oneway bearing out of the car to reduce the weight seeing i don't use the pullstart.
If you use a RS12 and tape a OS pull start to it does it count as being in the pull start class as the rules say the "engine must be equiped with a pull start"? Define "equiped".
Old 04-16-2002, 10:43 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: V-One R Pullstart!

Originally posted by AMGRacer

If you use a RS12 and tape a OS pull start to it does it count as being in the pull start class as the rules say the "engine must be equiped with a pull start"? Define "equiped".
you've got a point man. For Meakin Park this is ok, but not for Brendale. The President may have something to say about this though.
Old 04-17-2002, 01:58 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 14 (94%+)

ah-hem... just putting on the presidential hat....

Do it man... run the rs12 in the car.... gaffa tape the pull start on the chassis some where....

the rules dont state that it has to work
Old 04-17-2002, 01:23 PM
Tech Rookie

I still want my answer! guess the pro do keep stuff only for themselves.
Old 04-17-2002, 01:55 PM
Tee
Tech Apprentice

Originally posted by OvalSucksAtBart
I still want my answer! guess the pro do keep stuff only for themselves.
It's simple. You turn left, win and take loser(s) car. Repeat as necessary. So far, I've taken an RS4, NTC3, MRX3, MTX2, Impulse, Impact and a Veteq. Mah latest win is a '94 Supra Twin Turbo. Oh, yeah, I'm not a pro, just some circle jerk guy. And... Oval does not suck if I'm getting all those cars. Whose next?? You gonna show Mr. OvalSucksAtBart128??
Old 04-17-2002, 06:48 PM
Tech Rookie

And you drive a CEN car right?? What does my name have to do with 128?? I don't get it. Where do you race.. I want to start taking some cars too. If you are not a pro and still wins, I guess the "pro" must be very pro or some know-it-all-person. Come on.. get me hooooked up.

I just started out not too long ago... and heard about the RR and the R or whatever and it is suppose to be good. But then some guy commented on the mount, but who cares now.. finally I registerd and start asking questions. Is the MRX-3 better than the RR? Can i put a .21 in it? What color is it chassis? I really want a blue chassis. Do I have to put together the car? Or is like 100% assembled? or 10% or 0%? Is Oval racing really the way to go?? It seems all the pro are there. Please help me....
Old 04-17-2002, 07:29 PM
Tech Champion

And you drive a CEN car right?? What does my name have to do with 128?? I don't get it. Where do you race.. I want to start taking some cars too. If you are not a pro and still wins, I guess the "pro" must be very pro or some know-it-all-person. Come on.. get me hooooked up.

I just started out not too long ago... and heard about the RR and the R or whatever and it is suppose to be good. But then some guy commented on the mount, but who cares now.. finally I registerd and start asking questions. Is the MRX-3 better than the RR? Can i put a .21 in it? What color is it chassis? I really want a blue chassis. Do I have to put together the car? Or is like 100% assembled? or 10% or 0%? Is Oval racing really the way to go?? It seems all the pro are there. Please help me....
I think HPI forum is the place for you ! there are so many "pro" out there !!

Click here ! HPI
Old 04-17-2002, 11:42 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by Manticore

I think HPI forum is the place for you ! there are so many "pro" out there !!

Click here ! HPI

Good form
Old 04-18-2002, 11:47 AM
Tech Master

ok - here is an HPI forum quality question. Can a big block be crammed into a voner? I know I thought I saw adelmundo talking about trying it long ago.
Old 04-18-2002, 07:35 PM
Dan
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 75 (100%+)

It won't fit. I lent my BB .15 to a local V One R driver because he wanted to see if it would fit out of curiosity, but I think there wasn't enough clearance or something.

The new generation of .12's have more than enough power and then there's also Motorman if you're looking for more speed.
Old 04-18-2002, 09:57 PM
Tech Rookie

Is the Big Block bettter in Oval? Someone answer me about the Colam Bart Station race thingy? I mean... you guys set up a track or just run around poles? I think I can hit them if I am not careful. How do you guys get sooo much money for R/C, you guys have family or you just feed peas to your family's members? I am just kind of curious, because this R/C thing takes a lot of money.
Old 04-19-2002, 04:59 AM
Tech Elite

How do you guys get sooo much money for R/C, .
usually having a job helps
Old 04-19-2002, 06:04 PM
Tech Rookie

I know having a job help.. but I seen people come out with stuff that spread across 3 pit tables...... also I remember a guy's sig up here have like 4 V-OneRs and many other cars... those... are just excessive do you think? But getting so much money to support so many cars is kinda crazy... I suppose you must make at least 100k a year or so... with no house payment, no car payment, etc etc...

Still.. how much tires do you V-OneR guys use on one day? Is the tires pre mounted or we have to mold our own tires? What's the best setup? Do you make your right tire bigger than the left tire so it handles the oval better? What kind of surface is the colma bart station?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.