Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree1Likes

Kyosho VoneR Thread

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2002, 04:41 PM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by adelmundo
MANTICORE - Are those parts already being sold in HK (those pics you posted)? i would like to get my hands on that 15 tooth pinion. The track HAG and I race on is a really small technical track, so having a 15 tooth pinion would really be good for our small infield.
no, not here yet. i am interested to get a couple of 15T too.
Old 03-17-2002, 05:37 PM
Tech Elite

Now we need a 19T to compliment the 15T. Manticore I have heard rumours of a TC version of the V1RR is this true?? Is the rear floating mount still part of the package??
Old 03-17-2002, 08:43 PM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by AMGRacer
Now we need a 19T to compliment the 15T. Manticore I have heard rumours of a TC version of the V1RR is this true?? Is the rear floating mount still part of the package??
check my post earlier, the V1RR dodge startus version has all the hardware over a standard V1RR so that you can put on a seden body. you can always use a Lola body with this kit but just use the right hardware for a lola body.
Old 03-17-2002, 08:54 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by Manticore

check my post earlier, the V1RR dodge startus version has all the hardware over a standard V1RR so that you can put on a seden body. you can always use a Lola body with this kit but just use the right hardware for a lola body.
What is the extra hardware comprised of??? Just curious and thinking to upgrade my V1RR to sedan specs. Otherwise I was going to get:

Last edited by AMGRacer; 03-17-2002 at 08:59 PM.
Old 03-17-2002, 09:20 PM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by AMGRacer

What is the extra hardware comprised of??? Just curious and thinking to upgrade my V1RR to sedan specs. Otherwise I was going to get:

this one is from square, to convert your V1RR rear end to accept seden body.
Old 03-17-2002, 09:38 PM
Tech Elite

this one is from square, to convert your V1RR rear end to accept seden body.
Sure is pretty tho!!
Old 03-17-2002, 10:17 PM
Tech Master

we didnt do it in this way. only mauler does. !! you need to be a qualified person to do mauler's way !

Well I think I will start my cars the way I have been

But as for being a qualified person I don't know I don't judge my self
But do I get to join the CLUB
Old 03-17-2002, 10:19 PM
Tech Master

AMG I would get the MT.12, I have been getting beatin by this engine for a couple of years, Nova made this one right the first time
Old 03-17-2002, 10:43 PM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by HEYALIGNMENTGUY
AMG I would get the MT.12, I have been getting beatin by this engine for a couple of years, Nova made this one right the first time
agree, MT12 is the most reliable 12 engines available
Old 03-17-2002, 11:28 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

agree, MT12 is the most reliable 12 engines available
whats been happening mooooooooonnnniiieeeee?
Old 03-17-2002, 11:29 PM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by Novarossi

whats been happening mooooooooonnnniiieeeee?
Howyadoingchamp????????????????
Old 03-18-2002, 12:26 AM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by HEYALIGNMENTGUY
HAG (CHRIS) - We start the Team HardKore Hong Kong (Northern California) chapter. We must have approval from all mighty grand dad Moon first . It doesn't mean we have to be from Hong Kong (or even chinese for that matter) to join right? hehehe. Also you should keep your V-ONE R and convert it to sedan rubber class, then buy a V-ONE RR for foam outlaw like I did. Then you can race either car any place no matter what rule set they use at the local track.

MANTICORE - Are those parts already being sold in HK (those pics you posted)? i would like to get my hands on that 15 tooth pinion. The track HAG and I race on is a really small technical track, so having a 15 tooth pinion would really be good for our small infield.

You meen Art I have been breaking the rules I need to get an RR to run the Foam class

Errr OK
Well CHRIS I ordered from an HK online hobby shop and got my shipment in 5 DAYS! They do have the RR in stock. I may get another one and would see if other people would want to order to save on shipping costs.

By the way i got some Tobee Craft Aluminum mid shaft and 2 speed shaft for 2 of my cars, another Centax for my regular V-ONE R, and the Tobee Craft tall roll bar for my RR.
Old 03-18-2002, 05:36 AM
dtm
Tech Champion

By the way i got some Tobee Craft Aluminum mid shaft and 2 speed shaft for 2 of my cars, another Centax for my regular V-ONE R, and the Tobee Craft tall roll bar for my RR.
Beware the 2 Speed shaft...it is about the same strength as the K factory one I had!! I managed to snap mine in two, where the cross pin goes in for the brake pulley........that was simply from the torque from my MT.....carry the original as spare....you may need it!!!
Old 03-18-2002, 11:53 AM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by dtm

Beware the 2 Speed shaft...it is about the same strength as the K factory one I had!! I managed to snap mine in two, where the cross pin goes in for the brake pulley........that was simply from the torque from my MT.....carry the original as spare....you may need it!!!
Wow you're scaring me already. So would you recommend the one from SQUARE instead as it is made out of Titanium?
Old 03-18-2002, 02:35 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Outlaw class

What size motor is being ran in the Outlaw class? I have heard .12 and I have heard .15. I am trying to get an outlaw class started and would like to get the consesus what is out there...

Thanks!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.