Wiki Posts
Search

2007 KO PROPO points series

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2007, 12:18 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Thumbs up FUN

1ST race of the series was fun...track conditions and the program were great. Looking forward to race 2.
Old 07-23-2007, 06:26 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

hey bt that was a great race well prepared and everything, thanks for putting on this series.
Old 07-23-2007, 06:59 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

I also would like to thank BT for making a great race program. The track was perfect and the race was well ran. You exemplify the ideal sponsored driver: personable, supportive, and encouraging. I'd also like to thank Team Kamikaze for their track side support

Max
Old 07-23-2007, 07:44 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Sounds like it was a fun weekend.

Congrats to all the winners. Darin especially impressive even after a short layoff from racing.

Now I just need to get some of my parts back from leo so I can put my car back together.
Old 07-23-2007, 09:53 AM
Tech Addict

Ok got some sleep and now I have some energy...
here are the remainder of the race results

sedan sportsman A main ( TQ. Joel Jacinto)
1st Jauque Boudreaux
2nd Tony Fileecia
3rd Vincent Lim

sedan sportsman B main
1st Leo Medina
2nd Al Lopez
3rd Brian Mowry

sedan pro B main
1st Jerry Rapp
2nd Steve Nguyen
3rd Ryan Nimori

1/8th scale Pro B main
1st Charles Tucker
2nd Norbert Yap
3rd Daniel Neiwmann

sportsman 1/8th scale A main( TQ. Joel Jacinto)
1st Joel Jacinto
2nd Patrick V
3rd Ralph Ayala

sportsman 1/8th scale B main
1st Daryl Varkel
2nd Donald Miyamoto
3rd Jeremy Go

sportsman 1/8th scale C main
1st John Faweitt
2nd Perfecto Diego
Old 07-23-2007, 10:19 AM
Tech Addict

Thanks B That was the most fun I had at CP in a long time. The track was very good the program went very smooth. Although I had some trouble in my heats I still had a good and fun day. I hope all you guys show up for all the races to make the whole series a blast I'll be there Call u later B
Old 07-23-2007, 10:21 AM
Tech Elite

Default hmm

had a great time good job BT good seeing everyone see ya next time good job to the mugen team
Old 07-23-2007, 11:09 AM
JGO
Tech Adept

Default congrats

congratulations on the top 3 of 1/10th and 1/8th scale pro drivers who were using JGO PAINTZ paint jobs. and congrats to all the other drivers.

Pro sedan
1st Darin Ishitani (JGO PAINTZ) MUGEN MTX4-R
2nd Jeffery Lin (JGO PAINTZ) OFNA
3rd Marc Cruz (JGO PAINTZ) KYOSHO RRR

Pro 1/8th scale
1st Mike Swauger (JGO PAINTZ) MUGEN MRX4-R
2nd Chris Verano (JGO PAINTZ) MUGEN MRX4-R
3rd Robbie Collins (JGO PAINTZ) MUGEN MRX4-R

thanks for all the help and support chris, byron, ryan, jhette (the one was shouting when i was racing), nigel and everyone else. especially to mike swauger and mike strack for helping me to get my car right i am working on it today so IT won't happen again. (you know what i mean).

Finally congrats on the real winner. Brian Thomas. without him there would not be a race like this. good job mate. by the way i will not miss a race on this championship race even when its over 100 degrees out there. brian you have all my support. cheers. JGOPAINTZ

Last edited by JGO; 07-23-2007 at 01:35 PM.
Old 07-23-2007, 03:26 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Brian that was an awsome race you ran yesterday I think we all had a blast, can't wait for the next one at SVM, also congrats to all the winners!!! One more thing I want to thank Danny Alvarado for pitting for me in my main you're awsome and Thello for yelling out encouraging comments like "drive your car like its stolen" I almost crashed when I heard that.
Old 07-23-2007, 04:54 PM
Tech Apprentice

Talking Thank You from KO PROPO

KO PROPO would like to Thank You, all who came out to support our first race of the four race series. Congradulations to all the winners and everyone else too. From the vibe on the forum so far, it sounds like a good time was had by most if not all. I would like to give a special thanks to Mr. BTZEEE Brian Thomas for getting the ball rolling on this series, to all of the series sponsors and let us not forget James and Van for having us over. If there is anything we could do make the events better for you be sure to contact Brian about that. He is here 24/7 for you! I will get back to you later with his cell number so that you can him directly.

Seriously, your ideas and comments are welcome. This series was put together with you, the racers, in mind. So be sure to let us know.
So until then....

Daniel Alvarado

P.S.
Jeremy, Brian has that walk in meat locker on standby for you!
Old 07-23-2007, 05:05 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Arno
Brian that was an awsome race you ran yesterday I think we all had a blast, can't wait for the next one at SVM, also congrats to all the winners!!! One more thing I want to thank Danny Alvarado for pitting for me in my main you're awsome and Thello for yelling out encouraging comments like "drive your car like its stolen" I almost crashed when I heard that.
Arno,

your welcome!
Old 07-23-2007, 06:11 PM
wad
Tech Elite

Thanks BT for a great race, everythig worked out really good. It is really nice to be in races like this one, looking forward to the next one.

I will try to exit the pits a little slower next time..
Old 07-23-2007, 08:04 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by wad
Thanks BT for a great race, everythig worked out really good. It is really nice to be in races like this one, looking forward to the next one.

I will try to exit the pits a little slower next time..
Walter if there was a award for fastest car out of the pits, trust me you would be the winner......its been awhile since i heard a car shift into to second coming out of the pits and not hit a dot or the tires...one word.....priceless
Old 07-23-2007, 08:07 PM
Tech Addict

Thanks for all the love....working on making it better for everyone .......just got word that i will be allowed to spray VHT at SVM for the second Series race so get your cars ready it going to be another fun race to attend. Don't laugh but I'm working on a water sponsor for the SVM race so i will keep you updated with that but I believe it will go through. I know it will be a bit on the hot side and I can't have you guys overheating so there will be free ice cold bottle (Arrowhead) water there for you guys.
Old 07-23-2007, 08:47 PM
Tech Adept

What up BT!! Sounds like a good start to the series. I'm hoping to see you guys at the next in August.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.