2007 KO PROPO points series

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2007 KO PROPO points series

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2007, 09:07 AM
Tech Addict

Thanks Kelvin for posting the results, saved me a lot of typing. will have the points standings for everyone later tonight
Old 08-15-2007, 11:36 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by SOLOARTIST 702
happy b-day daniel as it was also my b-day on monday masters is just 2 clicks away enjoy
Happy belated to you too Will.
Old 08-15-2007, 01:59 PM
Tech Regular

Default BEEN WACTHING U 2

Originally Posted by patricio
Btw... To Mr. Fasrick, been watchin your car Sunday baba.

You know you was flyin!!!!

Later...
Patrick V
THANKS Patrick, Are you going to CP this weekend?
Old 08-15-2007, 02:16 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by SOLOARTIST 702
happy b-day daniel as it was also my b-day on monday masters is just 2 clicks away enjoy

WILLIE "P-SHOOTER" PENDERGRASS YOU SNOOK THAT IN US , ANYWAY HAPPY B DAY MY BROTHA.

NOW STOP THE B.S ABOUT MASTERS YOU ARE ONLY 38yrs OLD AS OF 8/13/07 PLUS YOUR ON-ROAD RACING CAREER IS ONLY 3YRS OLD, SO YOU HAVE UNTIL 2014 BEFORE YOU CAN RACE MASTERS UNLES ROAR LOWERS THE AGE LIMIT BEFORE THEN, MAN YOU AND THOSE FAKE I.D's

HAPPY BDAY TO DANIEL (my clutch tuner/professor,thanks again
Old 08-15-2007, 02:22 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by FASRICK
WILLIE "P-SHOOTER" PENDERGRASS YOU SNOOK THAT IN US , ANYWAY HAPPY B DAY MY BROTHA.

NOW STOP THE B.S ABOUT MASTERS YOU ARE ONLY 38yrs OLD AS OF 8/13/07 PLUS YOUR ON-ROAD RACING CAREER IS ONLY 3YRS OLD, SO YOU HAVE UNTIL 2014 BEFORE YOU CAN RACE MASTERS UNLES ROAR LOWERS THE AGE LIMIT BEFORE THEN, MAN YOU AND THOSE FAKE I.D's

Tell Him Rick
Old 08-15-2007, 02:24 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by FASRICK

LOL! i heard about fake I.D.'s to get into clubs and buy alcohol, but not just to race in MASTERS! HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Old 08-15-2007, 04:29 PM
Tech Addict

Have some news regarding the KO PROPO Point Series Trophy Presentation Banquet It will be held at Griffith Park Banquet Hall, which is about 10 mins from SVM off the 5 freeway. Will have maps for everyone at the last series race.

Trophies will be given down to 10th place in all classes, and don't forget the long list of sponsors we have for this series, there will be a free raffle ticket given to everyone who attends; so no one will leave empty handed

Thanks for listening
Brian Thomas
Old 08-16-2007, 08:09 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mike jones
Have some news regarding the KO PROPO Point Series Trophy Presentation Banquet It will be held at Griffith Park Banquet Hall, which is about 10 mins from SVM off the 5 freeway. Will have maps for everyone at the last series race.

Trophies will be given down to 10th place in all classes, and don't forget the long list of sponsors we have for this series, there will be a free raffle ticket given to everyone who attends; so no one will leave empty handed

Thanks for listening
Brian Thomas
Sounds good...That's on my way home.
Old 08-16-2007, 09:41 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by C Verano
Sounds good...That's on my way home.
I was guessing that it should be on a lot of people way home and if it wasn't it was only ten minutes out of the way, plus its our own hall so you don't have to worry if your t-shirt has some spilled fuel or tire dust on it. parking lot is pretty private and I'm working on having someone standing outside to watch over everyones cars (my dad), and Chris will tell you my dad want leave the house empty handed if you know what I mean so know no one have any excuses for not showing up. There will be food and drinks, trophies and prizes...oh yeah and tons of fun.
Old 08-16-2007, 10:18 AM
Tech Elite

parking lot is pretty private and I'm working on having someone standing outside to watch over everyones cars (my dad), and Chris will tell you my dad want leave the house empty handed if you know what I mean
Yeah that's for sure..Mr.Thomas will make sure everyone's cars are safe. After BTZ's hobby shop got broken into along time ago, Mr. Thomas used to come buy when we closed the shop to make sure BTZ and I didn't get hassled by anybody.

One word of advice though, on your way home from the banquet. If there's a spare tire in the back of Mr. Thomas' red dually, don't follow him to close on the freeway.
Old 08-17-2007, 11:40 AM
JGO
Tech Adept

I was guessing that it should be on a lot of people way home and if it wasn't it was only ten minutes out of the way, plus its our own hall so you don't have to worry if your t-shirt has some spilled fuel or tire dust on it. parking lot is pretty private and I'm working on having someone standing outside to watch over everyones cars (my dad), and Chris will tell you my dad want leave the house empty handed if you know what I mean so know no one have any excuses for not showing up. There will be food and drinks, trophies and prizes...oh yeah and tons of fun.
hello i was just wondering if there was going to be a concours event? would be at the track or at the banquet. just wondering only.
Old 08-19-2007, 03:40 AM
Tech Rookie

if there is you know you gonna win jgo!!!!!!! hahaha wish i could make it there but i'll see you all in VEGAS.
Old 08-19-2007, 06:19 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by J_verano
if there is you know you gonna win jgo!!!!!!! hahaha wish i could make it there but i'll see you all in VEGAS.
Go to sleep..
Old 08-20-2007, 11:53 PM
Tech Elite

Default round 3

Round 3 at CP this weekend...Should be fun.
Old 08-21-2007, 12:54 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by C Verano
Round 3 at CP this weekend...Should be fun.

Yup yup can't wait!!! Tell J-Go to dress warm it gonna be cold.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.