Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2007 Team Magic G4+ Limited Edition

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2007, 03:05 AM
Tech Elite

Default 2007 Team Magic G4+ Limited Edition

We have exclusive pictures of the new G4+ Limited Edition car over at 3hobby.net.

Thanks to Darren Johnson and Edith Liao from Team Magic for making this possible.

Last edited by Sow&Steady; 05-27-2007 at 06:20 AM.
Old 05-07-2007, 03:22 AM
Tech Addict

i hope it is a good car, it looks ok so far.

dont think i will ever buy another TM car again since the G4 evo i bought was the biggest piece of $hit ever... had to buy k-factory options to fix everythng and no matter what i did i couldnt stop the steering servo horn from rubbing on the front bulk head i think it was and had to dremel the top deck also to it from rubbing on that as well.

good luck to those who buy it, i hope that all the problems i experienced are no more... are they fixed in current G4S?
Old 05-07-2007, 03:24 AM
Tech Elite

Looks sweet !!!
Old 05-07-2007, 03:28 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Dynamite

dont think i will ever buy another TM car again since the G4 evo i bought was the biggest piece of $hit ever... had to buy k-factory options to fix everythng and no matter what i did i couldnt stop the steering servo horn from rubbing on the front bulk head i think it was and had to dremel the top deck also to it from rubbing on that as well.

good luck to those who buy it, i hope that all the problems i experienced are no more... are they fixed in current G4S?

Bud if you read teh G4S thread you will see the car is doing very well ,all these improvements coming on the + is from contributions from drivers around the world and from us posting on RCtech and 3hobby to better the image and performance from a great car that is very much underated.
Old 05-07-2007, 03:36 AM
Tech Elite

Like you, I bought the original G4E and was not too happy with the quality but when I bought the G4S, everything has stepped up to the best quality. See the build review here.

I have seen and touched the G4+ and it is another notch up again. For me to say this while I'm in the middle of building the XRay NT1 should indicate how good it is.
Old 05-07-2007, 03:37 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default g4

nice post SOW!

btw, shizuoka hobby show is in a couple of weeks.. lots of surprises im sure..

ian
Old 05-07-2007, 03:40 AM
Tech Elite

I hope there will be a upgrade package available soon for current drivers with the S
Old 05-07-2007, 03:41 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Sow&Steady
Like you, I bought the original G4E and was not too happy with the quality but when I bought the G4S, everything has stepped up to the best quality. See the build review here.

I have seen and touched the G4+ and it is another notch up again. For me to say this while I'm in the middle of building the XRay NT1 should indicate how good it is.
The name is a bit confusing. Is this an upgrade to the G4S? (i.e. G4S+) And what's up with the term Limited Edition? To me, that usually means limited quantities.

Other than that - looking good!
Old 05-07-2007, 03:43 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by razzor
Bud if you read teh G4S thread you will see the car is doing very well ,all these improvements coming on the + is from contributions from drivers around the world and from us posting on RCtech and 3hobby to better the image and performance from a great car that is very much underated.
sorry bud, but there is nothing like a first impression and unfortunately for TM it wasnt a good one with me and the old G4 evo so i'm not going to hand over any more bills to them, for this or any other car they make.
Old 05-07-2007, 03:43 AM
Tech Elite

like the low flying M1-B type a-arms
Old 05-07-2007, 03:53 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

On their website, it says that the kit will be limited to 999 kits world wide.. Is that true? If so, is that going to cut my chances at getting one? Will the upgrades worth the 'limited edition' price???

Oh, dynamite,
I know what you are talking about.. the steering rubbing the belt... um.. they fixed that. and you could have fixed it yourself easy. Sorry the mishap kept you from experiencing and enjoying one of the best and most unique 200mm gas car in the world..
Old 05-07-2007, 04:14 AM
Tech Addict

my steering didnt rub on the belt
Old 05-07-2007, 04:33 AM
Tech Elite

sorry bud, but there is nothing like a first impression and unfortunately for TM it wasnt a good one with me and the old G4 evo so i'm not going to hand over any more bills to them, for this or any other car they make.
It's nice to see your still interested though in the car that made such a "bad" impression on you in it's infancy.

You only know if you like a guy or not when he is older...............you're not likely to know when he's a baby!.......................

Nice car. Nice to see that TM have listened to us.

Menace
Old 05-07-2007, 04:38 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Maybe it's worth waiting for the car at the end. When is that car coming out and what bits are going to be on that car?

http://www.teammagic.com.tw/g4/index.htm
Old 05-07-2007, 04:39 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

my steering didnt rub on the belt
Oh, the bulkhead.. Sorry. I did have to shave the bulkhead down a little to get the servo horn clearance, but that was only with the futaba digital coreless servo I used. Servo mounts could have been modified to back it off a little as well.

When you said rubbing I automatically thought of the first steering problem I had.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.