Wiki Posts
Search

"TEXAS BIGGIE" 2007- 30 Years!

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2007, 10:32 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

Originally Posted by David Galdo
Uh... yeah... I think that is what Scotty said. That was the post just before yours.
Scotty's post doesn't say what class Steve won.
Old 05-29-2007, 03:39 PM
J_P
Tech Addict

RCRCNT crew. Pat yourselves on the back. You did all you could do, with a smile. The racing that did happen was awesome. Good track, well run program. I had a very good time at the Biggie! Where else can you have sex at a track, and see trophy girls kiss?

team ESSER
Old 05-29-2007, 04:09 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by MERCCER4LIFE
if i cant be there,pics is the next best thing......
No, a good video/DVD is the next best thing. Pics are for EP/deaf folks who can't see thing move.
Old 05-29-2007, 04:30 PM
Tech Elite

I said this to a few of the RCRCNT guys personally, but not all of them. The weather obviously was not good and had a large effect on the race. I thank you guys for all the work you did to get us the run time we got. I probably would have hung myself from the drivers stand on Sunday. You guys worked your butts off drying the track and must have gone through 500 gallons of sugar water. I will have to decide next year if I want to take up Mike Q. on his offer.
Old 05-29-2007, 05:59 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Scott Fisher
Scotty's post doesn't say what class Steve won.
I can read, can't you??? His post does say he won the class he entered. So yeah, it does.

Originally Posted by Scottyoo
Anyhow,good job to Steve Mclaughlin for winning his first major A-main masters and good job to Jeremy for remembering to turn marshal
Scotty Barrera
Old 05-29-2007, 06:10 PM
Tech Elite

I can read, can't you??? His post does say he won the class he entered. So yeah, it does.

I believe he edited that after I pointed that out. If I am wrong, I am wrong. Not going to continue a stupid and pointless argument. If you are offended I am sorry. Get over it. You made the first mistake and maybe I made the second one. Once again get over it.
Old 05-29-2007, 06:17 PM
Tech Master

He did edit it, he added the 17 (5:15) to his post otherwise it is all there from when you posted... So I made no serious error as I opened with "I think.." and not an absolute. I knew what happened with Scotty B. and shared that info with confidence. I had been talking with team drivers through out the weekend so I knew more about the day but did not want to commit until the official information was posted.

Tard!
Old 05-29-2007, 06:35 PM
Tech Elite

Actually your post says Tommy won his. Not that you think he won. You said he won. You think Chris won (which he did, congrats Chris) and Tommy won. That is the way I read it. I guess I missed where Scotty posted the class. Sorry again... Get over it. You also made a ridiculous post saying Scotty surely would have won if they would have gotten to race. Very possible, but no way to know. Now you stoop to name calling. If I am a tard, it is because I am still arguing with someone that got his feelings hurt about having made an error. I was just trying to fix it. Sorry again. Get over it.

Remember when typing there are many ways things can be taken. Sorry I hurt your feelings.
Old 05-29-2007, 06:50 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Scott Fisher
Actually your post says Tommy won his. Not that you think he won. You said he won. Incorrect. I guess I missed where Scotty posted the class. Sorry again... Get over it. You also made a ridiculous post saying Scotty surely would have won if they would have gotten to race. Very possible, but no way to know. Now you stoop to name calling. If I am a tard, it is because I am still arguing with someone that got his feelings hurt about having made an error. I was just trying to fix it. Sorry again. Get over it.
Go back to basic English 101, "I think...., Tommy....," then I put "don't know about the others." is correct!!!!!!!!! That "I think" encompasses, or a simpler word for you might be, 'spans' the statement until the ", don't know..." part. No feelings hurt here. Just that you're ignorant and want to hold onto your ego even with Scotty having shared with me in his post the results of the race Steve ran and won. You can take your advice and go get over it. You definitely placed an enormous amount of pride in your post and will shamelessly stand by it.
Old 05-29-2007, 07:21 PM
Tech Elite

Go back to basic English 101, "I think...., Tommy....," then I put "don't know about the others." is correct!!!!!!!!! That "I think" encompasses, or a simpler word for you might be, 'spans' the statement until the ", don't know..." part. No feelings hurt here. Just that you're ignorant and want to hold onto your ego even with Scotty having shared with me in his post the results of the race Steve ran and won. You can take your advice and go get over it. You definitely placed an enormous amount of pride in your post and will shamelessly stand by it.

pot...kettle.... David.

This is worse than all the rain.
Old 05-29-2007, 07:24 PM
Tech Master

Good recovery there Scott, keep it simple and on your level.
Old 05-29-2007, 07:29 PM
Tech Elite

Good recovery there Scott, keep it simple and on your level.

Keep the insults flowing. You continue to show your true self.
Old 05-29-2007, 07:34 PM
Tech Master

I believe "Tard" was the only insult... what else do you need help with... Scott. I usually charge for lessons but I will extend my services for free to you.... Having been a technical writer from the major airlines and govt. contractors, I have the credentials and experience to offer such a service.
Old 05-29-2007, 07:44 PM
Tech Regular

Default Some Pics 1

I was only able to take a few pics of some of the cars .... take care!

T
Attached Thumbnails "TEXAS BIGGIE" 2007- 30 Years!-picture-003.jpg   "TEXAS BIGGIE" 2007- 30 Years!-picture-008.jpg   "TEXAS BIGGIE" 2007- 30 Years!-picture-010.jpg   "TEXAS BIGGIE" 2007- 30 Years!-picture-011.jpg  
Old 05-29-2007, 07:47 PM
Tech Master

Thanks Terry... Good run!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.