Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

track is owned by Clark County
Old 06-02-2007, 05:17 PM
Tech Master

Default The Facts

Originally Posted by mugendude
sorry not poor track but poor owner
It is amazing how some people can get so confused in there actions that they can’t see there only misfortune. Like Mr. Desantis here who has nothing positive to add in any thread in this forum. He comes to Las Vegas with his son to race the Mugen Grand Prix and they cant keep there car running on the back straight when everyone is down and quiet for the start of there main. There car stalls and he has to start from pit lane. I guess he thinks that we should hold 11 other racers that can keep there cars running while he runs across the track to restart there car, because after the above issue took place he approached me after there main ,and was very up set that we didn’t wait for them. So who's fault is it really that they could not make the start of there main, I would think that would fall on the pit person for the driver that didn’t make the start so who would that be Mugendude? This is the 2nd thread that you have polluted with you senseless whining about every thing from the start of the race to not getting a t-shirt. If you don’t want to come to the ROAR Nats that is fine it is your choice but know one else on her cares to hear about you poor sportsman like attitude any further. It is standard Procedure that you start from pit lane if you can't make the start of your main and this was stated in the drivers meeting.

Last edited by richey; 06-02-2007 at 05:29 PM.
Old 06-02-2007, 09:06 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by richey
It is amazing how some people can get so confused in there actions that they can’t see there only misfortune. Like Mr. Desantis here who has nothing positive to add in any thread in this forum. He comes to Las Vegas with his son to race the Mugen Grand Prix and they cant keep there car running on the back straight when everyone is down and quiet for the start of there main. There car stalls and he has to start from pit lane. I guess he thinks that we should hold 11 other racers that can keep there cars running while he runs across the track to restart there car, because after the above issue took place he approached me after there main ,and was very up set that we didn’t wait for them. So who's fault is it really that they could not make the start of there main, I would think that would fall on the pit person for the driver that didn’t make the start so who would that be Mugendude? This is the 2nd thread that you have polluted with you senseless whining about every thing from the start of the race to not getting a t-shirt. If you don’t want to come to the ROAR Nats that is fine it is your choice but know one else on her cares to hear about you poor sportsman like attitude any further. It is standard Procedure that you start from pit lane if you can't make the start of your main and this was stated in the drivers meeting.
you know you started the race before everybodys cars were down and quiet,my car was running when you started the race while I was filling up fuel tank but thats ok I know your not man enough to admitt that you screwed up.More than one person seen what happed at the begining of the race .I did the right thing by waiting till everybody passed in stead of throwing car down and causing major accidents.Its really funny how you look to pass blame for your mistakes I thought this country would of tought you better than that rich but after reading your post I dont know why I would of thought that. And as far as winning goes you should of had shirts made with a little of the money you charged instead of pocketing it all. If you would travel aroud to race you would see its pretty standard to get an event shirt with your entry money .Furthere more where do you rent table space with no tent space only at your race richy rich

Last edited by mugendude; 06-02-2007 at 09:51 PM.
Old 06-02-2007, 09:20 PM
Tech Master

you know you started the race before everybodys cars were down and quiet so you can say names and whatever else you want but the point is you dont know how to run a race thats why jim rice is running the nats so I dont think any one else will have to deal with your b.s. if you could only see all the pm,s I got about how you are not so well liked in the r.c. world and are very hard to get allong with I dont think Ive ever seen you out side of your little warped world be carfull what you say war boy
Sir you need help, I started the race before everyones cars were down and quiet, what a joke. The race is started by the tone from the computer and that comes from timing and scoreing. I think it is comical how you think you know so much but can't understand a simple rule about a start of a main. You also make it sound like Jim Rice is running the race, he is probably part of the ROAR RACE MANAGEMENT TEAM that will be running the race but there are also 5 members of the team so it shows how little you know. Let me know when you plan on running a race of you own then you can have a turn at the table. This all boils down to YOU not being able to get your Drivers car ready and in the start of the Main and YOU have no one but yourself to blame. Whats really funny is you are the ONLY one in that race that has had a complaint about the start no one else had a problem but then agian there cars were running.
Old 06-02-2007, 09:22 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Just for the record, Jim Rice is part of the ROAR Management Team. The RMT 'runs' all the nitro nats now, and I think the electric ones too. Therefore Jim running the race has nothing to do with Rich or any other host for that matter.
Now as far as all the other opinions go, everyone has their own, I'll stay out of this one.
Old 06-02-2007, 09:34 PM
Tech Master

Since this thread is about the ROAR Nats, perhaps, this exchange could be handled in private. Further discussion about what may have happened in the past does nothing in promoting an upcoming, Premier, ROAR NATIONAL EVENT.

Please, respect the magnitude of this event.

Last edited by Rich Browne; 06-03-2007 at 07:43 AM.
Old 06-02-2007, 09:36 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Rich Browne
Since this thread is about the ROAR Nats, perhaps this exchange, could be handled in private. Further discussion about what may have happened in the past does nothing in promoting an upcoming Premier ROAR NATIONAL EVENT.

Please, respect the magnitude of this event.

RB,
You are correct and i tried to do just that a month ago when he started in on the Mugen Grand Prix thread, But he can't leave well enough alone he had to start he B.S. on this thread also.
I am done with this but i am sure he isn't.
Old 06-02-2007, 09:46 PM
Tech Master

We did get the new tech shade built today, the old shade lost it's life after the huricane wind came through and crushed it after the Mugen race was finished. The new shade area will also hold the radio impound for the nationals. It is also much larger than the ld shade so it will give the tech dept more room to operate.
Old 06-03-2007, 05:15 AM
Tech Regular

enough said

Last edited by mugendude; 06-03-2007 at 05:16 AM. Reason: speeing corrections
Old 06-12-2007, 05:11 PM
Tech Regular

well i am not going to let a little conflict keep me back from one of the funnest races all year will be attending this race this year see you guys there
Old 06-12-2007, 07:35 PM
Tech Initiate

well i am not going to let a little conflict keep me back from one of the funnest races all year will be attending this race this year see you guys there
A simple apology will do. (To Rich Taylor/ Team Taylor Racing, the tec guys, the race announcer, the cook at the track, all the racers, the pit guys and Clark County)
Old 06-13-2007, 04:34 PM
Tech Adept

Double 'V'! What ever happened to the room comps for the announcer and the tech?

Hmm... I have this odd feeling your car will come in about 15g shy of the minimum weight!
Old 06-13-2007, 08:35 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by technazi
Double 'V'! What ever happened to the room comps for the announcer and the tech?

Hmm... I have this odd feeling your car will come in about 15g shy of the minimum weight!
Hay long time whats up budy? Havent been to vegas for gambling for a long time, I dont think they know me any more, but maybe I can pull a couple of strings here and therejust for the tech and the announcer.
Old 06-14-2007, 04:20 PM
Tech Master

Default FUEL

Byron's Fuel will be available at the race, If you would like something other than 25&30% then please let me know. I am getting ready to place the fuel order.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.