Search

2006 US OPEN Fuel Sedan Championships presented By RC Pro Series at Kissimmee

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2006, 06:51 AM
Tech Regular

Pictures coming soon.
Old 11-06-2006, 07:07 AM
Tech Elite

Just wanted to say we had a great time and there was great racing all weekend. Thank you Kevin, Rafael and your entire crew for putttng on a great show, see you next year.

Chris Whitney
Old 11-06-2006, 07:11 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Big Jeff Here!

I just wanted to say thank you to kevin/rafel for the great race !

The 3-Main even though i was not in that race was a great thing,i think i would like it if i were in it.
It made for some good watching/Racing R/C.

[Also I wanted to say thank you to all that attended and for all the comments
on the Food

That was a sampling of what can be done,also it can be improved on as well.

Again Thank You To All !
I Had A Blast,and will do it again.

see ya soon

Big Jeff Epperson
Blowin' Smoke BBQ
404-886-8120 for any orders,Shipping Avail.
Old 11-06-2006, 07:55 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

congrats to team serpent !!! michael all the way from europe thats surport

well done.
Old 11-06-2006, 09:37 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I had a Blast!!!!!!!!!!!! at This Race
I will be there Next Year! For Sure!
Jeff Ribs were out of this World! Thank's Jeff for all that great Food we had all weekend, Remember I will Desing your First Big Jeff BBQ Signature Restaurant "Blowing Smoke"

First Congratulations to Paolo Morganti of Serpent USA, The secret of Paolo's Speed was His Paint Job!,
Also Congrats. To Michael Salven (Really Nice Guy) & Chris Tosolini for a Great Race!
Thanks' To Maxy For the Fuel and all the Help, Gianni, Roniel, Scotty Gray, Rober Maestry, Eddie "The Fox" Colon & my Partner Mr. Yukiyu and all the Guy's From Puerto Rico!!!!!!!
Jowey "El Compi"
Pepito
Geovannie
Choto Mendez
Eggie
Carlitos
Juan Carlos Mala Mia "My Bad"
Josue 24
Jose Salas
Yonsue
Guillermo (Thank's for the Ride)
I meet so many great Guy's this weekend:
Frank, Murnan, Jeff, Robert M., Salven, Tosolini, Rafael, Robbie C. "The Music Man", Painting Pete, DJ Apolaro, Bobby W.
The Track it's Incredible, Every one tells you it's great but when you actually go there you just have to say It! "La Pista esta Brutal". Thank's Rafael & Kevin for a great Event.
I have a lot of Pictures I will Post Some as soon as I sort them out.
Old 11-06-2006, 10:57 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default Pictures!!

Here are a few pictures!

Picture 34A: Salven leading the start of Factory A1 with Apolaro, Gray Tosolini, and Jackson.

Picture 43B: Tosolini leading Salven in A1 with Jackson just coming out of the pits.

Picture 34C: Salven closing in on Tosolini with one pit stop to go!
Old 11-06-2006, 01:50 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by sneezer714
Jeff Ribs were out of this World! Thank's Jeff for all that great Food we had all weekend, Remember I will Desing your First Big Jeff BBQ Signature Restaurant "Blowing Smoke"

First Congratulations to Paolo Morganti of Serpent USA, The secret of Paolo's Speed was His Paint Job!,
Also Congrats. To Michael Salven (Really Nice Guy) & Chris Tosolini for a Great Race!
Thanks' To Maxy For the Fuel and all the Help, Gianni, Roniel, Scotty Gray, Rober Maestry, Eddie "The Fox" Colon & my Partner Mr. Yukiyu and all the Guy's From Puerto Rico!!!!!!!
Jowey "El Compi"
Pepito
Geovannie
Choto Mendez
Eggie
Carlitos

Josue 24
Jose Salas
Yonsue
Frank, Murnan, Jeff, Robert M., Salven, Tosolini, Rafael, Robbie C. "The Music Man", Painting Pete, DJ Apolaro, Bobby W.
The Track it's Incredible, Every one tells you it's great but when you actually go there you just have to say It! "La Pista esta Brutal". Thank's Rafael & Kevin for a great Event.
javi not jokin about them bodies need at least 4 for winter nats 2 stratus 2 mazda 6 call me at the shop
Old 11-06-2006, 03:55 PM
Tech Regular

i would like to give a special thanks to Rafael Angulo as if it wasnt for him i would not have been able to tie for first in the open class he rushed to tune my motor and set up my clutch my dad and i greatly appreciated it again thank Rafael and also a special thanks to uria murnan for building a bad ass plus 12 and my dad for taking me out of school to race and buying all the top of the line stuff
anyone else i may have missed sorry everybody was such a big help
Old 11-07-2006, 05:33 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by PNP HOBBIES
javi not jokin about them bodies need at least 4 for winter nats 2 stratus 2 mazda 6 call me at the shop
Pete PM me your phone # I'll give you a call to work something out but Im Full for the Winternat's!
Javier.
Old 11-07-2006, 08:42 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by sneezer714

Jowey "El Compi"
Pepito
Geovannie
Choto Mendez
Eggie
Carlitos
Josue 24
Jose Salas
Yonsue
Javier the new name is percfet the fox it was a blast hangin out w/ all of you
Old 11-07-2006, 08:49 AM
Tech Regular

Default wuzz up

hey fox!! just want it to thank everybody specially my partner in crime javier . Colon .. i'll see you later brother.. you know how we do!!

Yukiyuuuuu!
Old 11-07-2006, 09:27 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Also I would like to Thank Mugen & Robbie C. for the Mugen Mtx-4 Kit
that was raffled off and i had the winning ticket.

Thank you again MUGEN

Jeff Eppeson
Blowin' Smoke BBQ
404-886-8120
Old 11-07-2006, 10:36 AM
Tech Fanatic

Thanks guys for all the kind works. I had a blast. This event was really good and well run. I really like the format and next year will be even better with more international drivers attending

First of all thanks to my Team for the excellent work the whole week. We dominate the event since the qualys with top 4 spot (8 qualifiers where run, so planty of chances for everyone) and 6 cars in the main final of the factory class. We took first and second place in the main event after a fierce battle in the triple A main. Good job guys, thanks for the effort to all. Thanks to Mark, Roniel, Rafael, Maxy, Lance and Geova for the pit work This was a key factor as well for the great result.

Congrats for the PR guys for the great showing. You guys always bring a nice asmotphere to the events.

Congrats to Bobby Watson for the great Podium result in the Open class. Way to go!!!

Last but not least, congratulations to Kevin and Raf for the great event. Looking forward already for the 2007 race

Thanks
Old 11-08-2006, 05:30 PM
Tech Master

Well guys this is a sad day for me but it should get better as I will have more time to race. After the Roar regionals I will no longer be managing, organizing, promoting or doing anything else with KRaceway. I will be dedicating my time to racing and wrenching on cars. I have had my fill of running a track and wish all the best to my partner Keving Hutchinson.

So what does this mean? It means when you see me I will be a racer and that is it. It has been very stressful to do all the work neccessary to run successful events and maintain a wonderful track. At the last two races at Kraceway I was super stressed and it only got worse. Now the stress is gone but it is because the race is over. I want to enjoy what I doo and that means stepping aside..

Kevin will have a big job on his own and I hope him the best as we only have one track like Kraceway in the whole Southeast. So ask yourself what you can do to help because it is up to you guys if the track remains the place it is.

Good Luck
Rafael Angulo
Old 11-08-2006, 05:43 PM
Tech Regular

K Raceway would like to thank Rafael for all his efforts. He's been a great asset. Good Racing my friend.

K Raceway will continue to move forward always trying to better the previous race held there. I will continue to set the bar high and make K Raceway a pleasure spot to race.

Kevin Hutchinson

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.