Wiki Posts
Search

Mugen MRX-4R

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2011, 02:55 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Dasmopar
Well I'm fresh back from the winter nats and I think I need to figure out how to shorten my rear wheel base. Without spending 2 days searching this thread for the how to, how much do I trim off the upper and lower arms?

I was having issues getting in and out of the sweeper going onto the straight if you wanna call it a straight away lol. I was lifting off throttle and turning in and when getting back on the throttle the back end of the car would try to step out on me. I was running -2º toe per side, -2º camber per side, 5.5 roll center, and about 3mm on the rear swaybar. 32 fronts and 35 rears. P909 body with the rear wing all the way up.

Thanks!

Lon
Try 5.0 roll center, -3 camber, 0 droop in the front and 8-9 in the rear. Is the rear upper arm short or long? How many spacers are under the outter end of the rear upper arms piviot ball?