Wiki Posts
Search

RB One-R vs HB D812

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2014, 10:47 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Pdpower
I find a little bit funny that people judge a car's performance by a specific race result or result's... As most people know top drivers can win races with pretty much any leading buggy..

The RB buggy actually is Euros B champion, so the car must be fine!
Anyway if judging from European results point of view, the D812 is not a top car, and apart from Tessman who get's top results at top events???

My advice is get the car who's support and parts is best..
+1
Old 05-28-2014, 10:55 AM
Tech Elite

I find a little bit funny that people judge a car's performance by a specific race result or result's... As most people know top drivers can win races with pretty much any leading buggy..

The RB buggy actually is Euros B champion, so the car must be fine!
Anyway if judging from European results point of view, the D812 is not a top car, and apart from Tessman who get's top results at top events???

My advice is get the car who's support and parts is best..
I agree but I also disagree! Because Ty is all we have! We don't have Tebo, king, boots, Ronefalk, Aigon etc....... List is long for kyosho. We don't have mayfield AND Cavaleiri!! And a Aigon! Losi drake, phend, and a long list of others!! Mugen with battle and a even longer list!!!! HB SHOWS UP WITH 1!!! and dominates!!! So our results r from 1 cause that's all we have Ty is not that much better than those guys believe me there all good!!! Might just be the car
Old 05-28-2014, 12:41 PM
Tech Elite

Mugen really has had no real A team for years in the US. Now they have a couple young guys. I'm not trying to disrespect Barry or anyone else.

AE only has the 2 Ryan's and a few guys in Europe. One more than HB in the US.

Ty deserves more respect. Ty is as good as anyone out there.

HB would be my choice. I believe it's a great buggy. I do believe Ty and Gord were instrumental in this buggy's design. It's awesome to see the family do this together.
Old 05-28-2014, 02:16 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by Chris Reilly
Mugen really has had no real A team for years in the US. Now they have a couple young guys. I'm not trying to disrespect Barry or anyone else.

AE only has the 2 Ryan's and a few guys in Europe. One more than HB in the US.

Ty deserves more respect. Ty is as good as anyone out there.

HB would be my choice. I believe it's a great buggy. I do believe Ty and Gord were instrumental in this buggy's design. It's awesome to see the family do this together.
+1 .
Just to make a point, drivers is what win races, car helps of course, but mostly driver and tires, but maybe i'm wrong and next year on Neo15 we will see lot's of D812 and the fight for the win will be great!!!
Old 05-28-2014, 04:15 PM
D8
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

The only thing that RB is lacking is big name drivers but, they will get there.. they have a solid buggy that will only keep getting better., they use top quality parts and they have plenty $$$ to improve..
Old 05-28-2014, 04:48 PM
Tech Elite

Car def plays a BIG part, Rc8.3 both ryans! As good as it gets struggling! Savoya 1st Durango struggled! Its been proven, they all can't drive anything.........car has to be able to do what they want, n suit there driving style!!! Period
Old 05-28-2014, 07:14 PM
Tech Elite

Unless RB USA does a better job than the others in the past. It will end much the same way. RB makes a great engine. I always loved mine. Don't know anything about the buggy other than what I have read. If RB USA does their job they will be successful.

RB in Europe has been strong for many years as far a I know.
Old 05-28-2014, 09:54 PM
Tech Master

+1 .
Just to make a point, drivers is what win races, car helps of course, but mostly driver and tires, but maybe i'm wrong and next year on Neo15 we will see lot's of D812 and the fight for the win will be great!!!
If what you say is true, why is Hara struggling with his new ride?
Old 05-29-2014, 02:24 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by 1evo RRR Driver
Car def plays a BIG part, Rc8.3 both ryans! As good as it gets struggling! Savoya 1st Durango struggled! Its been proven, they all can't drive anything.........car has to be able to do what they want, n suit there driving style!!! Period
Durango is hardly a top brand, and that's why i said top buggy!
Old 05-29-2014, 02:25 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by nitroexpress
If what you say is true, why is Hara struggling with his new ride?
Just give it time, but then again, sworkz is not a top buggy, at least not in my book!
From the 2 buggy's i would choose HB also, but judging buggy's with race results don't always tell the true story, as there are variables...
Old 05-29-2014, 03:04 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by D8
The only thing that RB is lacking is big name drivers
So you're saying the 1998 world champion, Daniel Reckward, is not a big name driver?
I'd say in terms of names they probably don't come much bigger than that.

Old 05-29-2014, 04:06 AM
D8
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Eivind E
So you're saying the 1998 world champion, Daniel Reckward, is not a big name driver?
I'd say in terms of names they probably don't come much bigger than that.

He was a world top driver years ago, like Pavidis,Degani,Saxton etc...but, those days are over..
Old 05-29-2014, 04:31 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by D8
He was a world top driver years ago, like Pavidis,Degani,Saxton etc...but, those days are over..
+1
Old 05-29-2014, 06:07 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by D8
What you said was big name driver. The guy is a three time European Champion, and World Champion. Does it come any bigger than that, sounds like you're moving the goalposts?

Last edited by Eivind E; 05-29-2014 at 06:34 AM.
Old 05-29-2014, 08:05 AM
Tech Elite

A big name that's set to retire next year! U talking worlds almost 20yrs ago when Brian kinwald couldn't be beat n mayfield was 6!!! Lmao

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.