Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
m2c toe block system?? >

m2c toe block system??

m2c toe block system??

Old 02-16-2014, 11:15 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default m2c toe block system??

Who's running the M2c rear toe block system on the d812?? I'm confused, i bought it but I'm not sure if i should use it!! The stock rear toe block on the d812 has adjustment pills up n down, the m2c appears only to adjust toe in the D block! Is everything on the D block of the m2c system only on centerline? And all antisquat is adjusted in the C block? Please help
Old 02-17-2014, 06:53 AM
Tech Master

M2C said to me he did not intend to support the D812 in the future, so as a result I'm boycotting his brand. Customer can't buy what he won't make!
Old 02-17-2014, 11:12 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 1evo RRR Driver View Post
Who's running the M2c rear toe block system on the d812?? I'm confused, i bought it but I'm not sure if i should use it!! The stock rear toe block on the d812 has adjustment pills up n down, the m2c appears only to adjust toe in the D block! Is everything on the D block of the m2c system only on centerline? And all antisquat is adjusted in the C block? Please help
did you buy the full kit or basic kit? the basic kit doesn't come with the offset pills (i believe), you can get the other pills and use them to get 1/2-1 degree anti squat in the D block. Contact Mitch and he will help you and give you all info you will ever need, super nice guy. all his contact info (even his phone number) is on his website: m2cracing.com

I have the MBX7 and MBX6 full kits and has everything for D-block anti squat.