Wiki Posts
Search

Jeremy Kortz to Agama in 2012?

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2011, 07:34 AM
Tech Initiate

He's keeping Werks engines

From Neobuggy

"... In conjunction i would like to announce that i will continue running Werks Engines and Werks Fuel, Jconcepts tires and bodies, Airtronics radio and servos, Twraps custom vinyl, and PROMOTION t-shirts"
Old 12-22-2011, 01:04 PM
Hobby Pro USA

Jeremy built and tested the Agama A8 buggy before deciding to sign. He also tested many other cars before making a decision. He did not leave Hobao for more money, he left because he wanted something new and a change after 6 years.

Agama is a newer/smaller company that does not have deep pockets to pay drivers to switch like some of the big ones. He made his choice because he feels the Agama will get him back in the winners circle.

Old 12-22-2011, 01:33 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 14 (94%+)

jeez you guys make it sound like the Hyper was/is a horrible car. its won its share of races. i don't think he would've made it to 6th IN THE WORLD if it wasn't a good car. no car is perfect but i've seen some ppl do straight up work with the 9.

will he be better with the Agama? no, will he have more support. yes. he'll be just as good of a driver, but i don't think the A8 is any more capable of a car. sometimes a change is nice.

what will that mean to A8 followers, absolutely nothing. i've been a Kortz fan since i started racing, however, try to get a setup sheet off of him

he's a great guy, i've spoken with him on fb several times. i look forward to watching him this season, as i'm sure he is as well.
Old 12-22-2011, 01:56 PM
Hobby Pro USA

Originally Posted by t8rtot
jeez you guys make it sound like the Hyper was/is a horrible car. its won its share of races. i don't think he would've made it to 6th IN THE WORLD if it wasn't a good car. no car is perfect but i've seen some ppl do straight up work with the 9.

will he be better with the Agama? no, will he have more support. yes. he'll be just as good of a driver, but i don't think the A8 is any more capable of a car. sometimes a change is nice.

what will that mean to A8 followers, absolutely nothing. i've been a Kortz fan since i started racing, however, try to get a setup sheet off of him

he's a great guy, i've spoken with him on fb several times. i look forward to watching him this season, as i'm sure he is as well.
I never said the Ofna was a bad car. All i can say is he is just as fast with the Agama first time on the track, so it has promise.

Kortz is not active on forums, but we will provide his setups and tips here, as well as on our website.
http://www.vp-pro-usa.com/agamaracing/sheets.html

Old 12-22-2011, 02:00 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 64 (100%+)

Originally Posted by t8rtot

I am not a fan boy of either car however as a personal friend of Kortz I can tell you he will be faster an better off with the Agama car...
Old 01-05-2012, 09:54 AM
Hobby Pro USA

Kortz raced the Tuesday night Nationals at Hot Rod as his first race with the Agama A8. He has not raced in over 2 months, so he said he was a little rusty. He flamed out during his pit stop, so it was not a great night. But he did have the fastest lap times on the old layout since Cody King raced there when the track layout was fresh.

He said the buggy was very fast with explosive acceleration, just need to work on the setup more to make it more consistent and easier to drive. He has a very aggresive setup on it now.

Old 02-02-2012, 05:58 AM
Hobby Pro USA

Old 02-02-2012, 05:59 AM
Hobby Pro USA

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.