Wiki Posts
Search

2011 Intech BR5 Evo

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2011, 07:46 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Hey Guys,
Looking forward to getting together with you all for the up coming races, if all goes as plan my debut should be Round 16 of the RCPro Series Nationals in Harlingen.

I know I have seen some of team members out in the racing circuits, feel free ask for help and such, althou I dont wash tires ok.LOL

I am glad to see most of you post up set ups and things to work with on this kit. As I will be doing my testing once I get things rolling.
BTW as for reciever packs, are you able use hump pack battery or stick?

Thanks to Russ & Hunter, see you at the races
Old 09-03-2011, 08:04 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Roy G
Hey Guys,
Looking forward to getting together with you all for the up coming races, if all goes as plan my debut should be Round 16 of the RCPro Series Nationals in Harlingen.

I know I have seen some of team members out in the racing circuits, feel free ask for help and such, althou I dont wash tires ok.LOL

I am glad to see most of you post up set ups and things to work with on this kit. As I will be doing my testing once I get things rolling.

In the stock position you have to use a stick pack.
Old 09-03-2011, 08:18 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by JamminSP
In the stock position you have to use a stick pack.
Hey Shawn,

Thanks for reply, any idea what brand I can try, this way I get idea dimensions. I been using hump Life RX packs with no issues.
Old 09-03-2011, 08:23 PM
Tech Fanatic

Im running a 2300 mAh made by Protek...
85 x 30 x 17mm is the size of the pack and fits without an issue....
Old 09-03-2011, 10:32 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Roy G
Hey Guys,

Glad they added you to the Team Roy,let me know if you need any help.
Old 09-04-2011, 04:09 PM
Tech Master

Hey guys,
My name is Bobby, I take care of Shawn's buggy as he does my truggy. And I have seen him put it through the paces. And I can honestly say that this is a stout well built buggy. Shawn has put this thing through it's pace's. His first chassis he put well over 9 gallons on it and the only things he had to replace was a wing mount that got tweaked in a bad landing and a fuel tank the seperated on the seams. But that could have been a manufacturing issue. And I think there was some upgrade parts he changed out. After finding his "HAPPY" set-up and paired with his Alpha F-850 he has been a force to rekon with on the state and club levels in Texas and Louisana. I myself looking forward to getting 1 myself.
Old 09-05-2011, 05:54 AM
Tech Initiate

Hello everybody !!!!

Nice to see intech team finally growing. My name is Nick Goedert and have been racing intech pro since march 2011. I currently have 33hours on the same car. LOL. I'm trying to DESTROY IT and can't. Only recently have I started to have wear issues but honestly in all that run time I have spent less than $100.00 on broken parts. My evo kit is on order and I can't wait. My last race on pro-kit will be this weekend at tumbleweed race in Albuerquerque. I'll keep y'all posted on results.

Special thanks to Russell Kinsey, Carlton Eppes, and of course Hunter for all the hard work they have put in to take this car to the next level
Old 09-05-2011, 06:22 AM
Tech Fanatic

Good Luck at the race Nick! I myself will get to run this weekend with Russ and Hunter here in Shreveport. Im hoping to debut my Evo kit at the Texas State Finals.

With this buggy and the current staff of NGD Racing I feel we can put Intech on the podium at numerous races!!!

Guys,

Nick touched a little on the durability of this buggy. I neglected, abused and beat the holy living cow out of my first Pro Kit. It kept coming back for more....

The link posted will go a little more in depth to what I found

http://intechracing-usa.com/2011/09/...5-pro-kit.aspx
Old 09-05-2011, 07:33 AM
Tech Apprentice

Sounds good, Shaun and Nick as soon as I get my Evo, I will start posting my setups and feedback. Will debut at Texas State finals with it as well.
Old 09-05-2011, 04:32 PM
Tech Fanatic

Now we just need Russ to get us some Intech Banners.... And some NGD Decals.......
Old 09-05-2011, 06:31 PM
Tech Master

Now we just need Russ to get us some Intech Banners.... And some NGD Decals.......
I was actually talking to Russ about the decals...and he relayed the message back to me as "BITE ME" LOL
Old 09-05-2011, 06:35 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by bobbyc1127
I was actually talking to Russ about the decals...and he relayed the message back to me as "BITE ME" LOL
Thats just because you are the outkast....... LMAO
Old 09-05-2011, 06:37 PM
Tech Master

Thats just because you are the outkast....... LMAO
well we all need to be known for something...
Old 09-06-2011, 09:45 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default Shrevport

Russ,Hunter, Shawn, good luck to you guys this weekend in Louisiana. Represent....
Old 09-06-2011, 05:05 PM
Tech Adept

Heres a few more questions,

Looking at the NGD site, Have any of you team members tried there tires listed ?

I see there is a few to select from, Do they make any medium/softs besides the ones listed?

BR-BA1-MS-A (medium/soft)

BR-BD1-S-A (soft)

BR-BB1-S-A (soft)

I may consider do some testing on the soft compounds. Our track is a bit aggressive reason for medium/softs when dry.

Also what is the stock flywheel diameter ?

Good luck to the guys headed to Shreveport, La.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.