Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Pavidis left KYOSHO

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2011, 10:31 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default Pavidis left KYOSHO

Neobuggy says pavidis left kyosho for losi?
Pretty Interesting story.
Old 06-13-2011, 10:33 PM
Tech Addict

More business story than anything else. We have experience, now we need some new young guns.
Old 06-13-2011, 10:41 PM
Tech Prophet

Trader Rating: 96 (100%+)

Originally Posted by VWVR6_T
More business story than anything else. We have experience, now we need some new young guns.
yep , marketing
Old 06-13-2011, 11:07 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Originally Posted by VWVR6_T
This wasn't totally about money. Mark is an Icon, a Legend in the RC world, and this move is huge and it wasn't about money, but more an attitude. I wish Mark the best, besides i have already seen his new TLR bodies painted up.
Old 06-13-2011, 11:26 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 55 (100%+)

its always about money. especially in this economy.
Old 06-13-2011, 11:28 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jpalessi
its always about money. especially in this economy.
+1
Old 06-15-2011, 08:11 AM
Tech Apprentice

Money or not, I wish him the best luck. He spent many great years at kyosho, and I expect him to do the same with Losi.
Old 06-15-2011, 08:41 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Should we expect a new Buggy from Losi in the next year or so??
Old 06-15-2011, 09:06 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Why just because LosI has a new driver ? Losi just put money towards going to kits and they are testing stuff on the 2.0 we won't see. New losi for prob 2 years
Old 06-15-2011, 09:23 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by losi_racer
Why just because LosI has a new driver ? Losi just put money towards going to kits and they are testing stuff on the 2.0 we won't see. New losi for prob 2 years
With the new radio tray being run with some success at Nationals this year, a new buggy or at least an updated version of the 2.0 is closer than you think
Old 06-15-2011, 09:31 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by bboard
With the new radio tray being run with some success at Nationals this year, a new buggy or at least an updated version of the 2.0 is closer than you think
They tested a new radio tray.since when does that mean a new car is coming out. IMO the radio tray will be an option part .maybe a running change but losi isn't xray,they dont release a new buggy just because one part was changed
Old 06-15-2011, 10:27 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 94 (100%+)

They tested a new radio tray.since when does that mean a new car is coming out. IMO the radio tray will be an option part .maybe a running change but losi isn't xray,they dont release a new buggy just because one part was changed
Well put. Guys see a factory guy running a new part and they always jump right to "oh this must mean new buggy!"

I persinaly hope they release the tray, I wan to try it.
Old 06-15-2011, 10:50 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

The 2.0 and a couple other buggys on the market are starting to get some age, so it wouldn't suprise me if there are new models released. HB has the CR8 in the works, AE is sure to have 'CE' buggy or something to go with their new suspension parts. Dont jump on me for saying there is gonna be a new buggy when I also said their could be an updated kit. I'm not even a losi fanboy so I'll let yall argue about it
Old 06-15-2011, 11:01 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 58 (100%+)

Good luck Mark! Super cool dude and a class act!
Old 06-15-2011, 01:00 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by rider313
Well put. Guys see a factory guy running a new part and they always jump right to "oh this must mean new buggy!"

I persinaly hope they release the tray, I wan to try it.

From what I've heard they were saying august but that was just projected not actual release date

Originally Posted by bboard
The 2.0 and a couple other buggys on the market are starting to get some age, so it wouldn't suprise me if there are new models released. HB has the CR8 in the works, AE is sure to have 'CE' buggy or something to go with their new suspension parts. Dont jump on me for saying there is gonna be a new buggy when I also said their could be an updated kit. I'm not even a losi fanboy so I'll let yall argue about it

I understand but losi is still a top car. Just because a car is old doesn't mean it's bad or outdated . I don't see an update or a new car till at least next year at the earliest but I still think it will be later.. Like I said earlier losi just unloaded there rollers for cheap so the kits could come in. Losi isn't going to spend the money in getting the 2.0 kits together then in a few months have to unload those kits to make room for an updated kit or a 3.0

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.