Community
Wiki Posts
Search

I heard CEN Racing is out of business!

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2012, 08:21 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by gixxer410
Got my parts today from CEN, took 2 days to get shipped and another 10 to get them in the mail but I got them!! Sucks it takes so long but at least parts can still be gotten.
Hi, Good to know your order arrived safely but i am surprised it took 10 days. Usually parts orders arrive USA within 3-4 days. Are you in Canada or USA?
Old 08-26-2012, 08:28 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)

Cen- Do you have access to the Scion (sp?) radio systems as well? I just recently heard of someone whom broke his antenna and is hoping to find a fix... any help/advice is greatly appreciated.
Old 08-27-2012, 01:41 PM
Tech Initiate

any word on when we will get a new us distributor? it will be nice to start getting the hobby shops stocked up again

Last edited by timmmy; 08-27-2012 at 01:41 PM. Reason: mispelling
Old 08-27-2012, 05:42 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by timmmy
any word on when we will get a new us distributor? it will be nice to start getting the hobby shops stocked up again
I think hobby shops already have the option to be stocked up. They can get parts directly from CEN. I think the reason most shops are not carrying parts is the reduction in CEN vehicles which results in lower demand for parts. I do believe that a distributor would make it easier, if the distributor has everything. I used to sell lots of CEN parts. I bought the remaining stock here in Canada from 2 other CEN dealers and have sold lots of parts, and I am just left with the few parts that never break, like transmission gears and dog bones.