I heard CEN Racing is out of business!

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2012, 09:39 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rcspeedfreak
Timmy
Enough spare parts to keep you going for a lifetime
I can beat that, This is actually only half of what I have. Problem is, I have no use for them.
Attached Thumbnails I heard CEN Racing is out of business!-img_0776-2.jpg  
Old 03-11-2012, 11:57 PM
Tech Initiate

Default cen

its just un-expected after so many other places have just plain not shipped parts, to finally get something that is actually on its way is pretty shocking I do have a question though and I think it has been asked on this forum but I am too lazy to go back and read the whole thing again for the hundreth time. has anyone had, or have seen a motor with one of the rb innovations superchargers on it? any opinions?
Old 03-12-2012, 09:32 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by timmmy
its just un-expected after so many other places have just plain not shipped parts, to finally get something that is actually on its way is pretty shocking I do have a question though and I think it has been asked on this forum but I am too lazy to go back and read the whole thing again for the hundreth time. has anyone had, or have seen a motor with one of the rb innovations superchargers on it? any opinions?
You can trust me. When you order something and I have it, you will get it. If I don't have it, you will get a refund in 24 hours or less.
I have never tried the superchargers. I just can't see it being a good thing for an engine, pushing excess air in. If you are running a Corsa Engine, I would feel lucky it is running, don't take chances. They have enough problems as it is. I have seen many of them with holes/defects in the casting and everyone I have seen needs a lot of silicone to seal up the leaks. CEN had a good thing going with the SH Engines, I am not sure why they went to Corsa.
I love the trucks, buggies and truggies, I just always tried to take out the Corsa engine and put in SH right away. I sometimes could even get the RTR models with no engine.
Thanks Again for your business timmmy, let me know if you need anything else.
Old 03-12-2012, 09:49 AM
Tech Master

As far as superchargers. This topic has been covered many times on the Traxxas forums and on RCUniverse. They seem attractive to noob bashers. Bottom line, they don't work and can cause engine damage. Run from them!
Old 03-13-2012, 04:48 AM
Tech Initiate

Default cen

noob nuthin man superchargers (and monster trucks) are just american lol .. how about a recomendation for radio reciever / radio replacement ... my battery pack that runs the radio reciever on the car went tits up today. do I ever get to just have a truck that will run for a while without something breaking?
Old 03-17-2012, 04:39 PM
Tech Fanatic

Hey, does anyone want another GST? I took one on a trade from a new customer who bought a new truggy. I really don't want it, I am done with monster trucks.
Old 03-22-2012, 01:44 AM
Tech Initiate

Default cen

what are ya asking for it terra?
Old 03-22-2012, 05:30 AM
Tech Fanatic

what are ya asking for it terra?
Sorry, It is sold already. A local guy bought it for $175
Old 03-23-2012, 12:43 AM
Tech Initiate

Default cen

damn i was thinking 200 or less woulda been a great deal... I hope he has fun
Old 03-23-2012, 12:47 AM
Tech Initiate

Default cen

can we post videos on here or just the pics? there is a grassy knoll with some dirtbike jumps behind the house and I'm gonna video tape the truck for the day it will probly run before I break something else
Old 04-02-2012, 08:55 AM
Tech Fanatic

damn i was thinking 200 or less woulda been a great deal... I hope he has fun
Yeah, he didn't waste much time in getting here to pick it up. I just didn't have the time to mess with it, and even I am running out of parts. I did have plans to do my SH .28 Engine conversion, but in a way, I am glad he took it away.
Old 05-05-2012, 02:36 PM
Tech Fanatic

If anyone is interested in CEN parts, let me know. I am taking all of my parts off the wall and bagging them in parts lots. Everything must go!! I am tired of looking at the big section of my parts wall that could be used for something else. I also have a big box of used GST parts that will go. I will list them on ebay, but if you want them cheaper, contact me before they go on ebay. Ebay has to take their 10-15% so they will be more there. Most of these parts will go for 1/4 of the price or less. I am working on a spreadsheet of what I have.
  • "GS" Parts
  • "FF" Parts
  • "MX" Parts
  • "MG" & "ME" Parts
  • "BJ" (Boat) Parts
Old 05-16-2012, 02:42 AM
Tech Initiate

Default gst

What do you have for the monster trucks that we can rarely find? I.E. clutch stuff , motors , transmissions?
Old 05-20-2012, 10:06 AM
Tech Fanatic

What do you have for the monster trucks that we can rarely find? I.E. clutch stuff , motors , transmissions?
Nothing. I do have some of the internal tranny gears, but they never break anyway.

I have the pricing and inventory updated on my site for the MX parts. These are the parts for the Matrix Arena and the C1. I will work on the other parts soon.

MX Clearance
Old 05-27-2012, 06:45 PM
Tech Rookie

Come on guys cut skavenger some slack, CEN should have had better customer service, a phone message would have been fine. It is un-nerving being stuck with an RC model with no parts available.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.