Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Worlds DVD - LiveRC

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2011, 08:53 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by we go hard
i dont want to get flamed or deter anyone away from anything, but i do want to express my opinion and i hope people can respect that. i bought the 08 worlds and honestly was very disapointed. i WILL still buy the new one because i enjoy and suport our hobby but \08's editing was bad,it wasnt in hd (which was very much around in 08) i didnt like being teased with 5 second clips of all the qualifyers, (i bought this to watch racing,and for the money i wanted to see it all) the interview disk was an embaressment and a waste, youtube had better quality vids, the comentary to me was very annoying.basicly a recap/ and i paid like 30 bucks for a 60 min main that i have to watch in bad quality with the sound off. im truly hopeing for a better effort this time around
why did you buy a dvd when you were expecting HD????
Old 02-03-2011, 09:11 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by kiwidave72
why did you buy a dvd when you were expecting HD????
no your right, 100% but that is 1 of 6 things i pointed out. i havent watched it in awhile i could come up with more but thats not my intention. you know what i meen if you have it,its ruff quality.bluray or hddvd isnt an option and truthfully can you disagree with what i said except for the comentary part cause that could be personal preferance.(i know the one anouncer is a iconic r/c dude and thats fine but i think he says some corny stuff) IT LOOKED LIKE SOMETHING A HIGH SCHOOL AV ROOM MADE. again this is just my opinion and it is what it is. the last thing im intrested in is a E war. an theres only 2 options for RACING dvds anyway liverc or ray woods and ive never seen a woods film so all im going on is the one. but these guys are selling this at a profit. aint no favors goin on. this is what they do for a living. when i do something i do it all the way. its their job, an by the looks of this thread its tuff to deliver LITERALLY.

Last edited by we go hard; 02-03-2011 at 09:52 PM.
Old 02-03-2011, 09:25 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

Originally Posted by kiwidave72
I just checked my mail box...it is empty, just checked my inbox...it is empty, just check RCLIVE's Credibility ... it is empty.
LMFAO, AHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAA

Man this thread is hilarious.

Seriously, whats the deal with it being on VS.? I checked Versus.com and didn't see anything.
Old 02-04-2011, 01:51 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

LOL people cant stop flaming everything everywere

well i have the 2008 DVD and i loved it, i watched the 2010 final Live but im still gonna buy the DVD.

one problem, cant preorder it because my paypal account is in Kuwait and can't process the transaction!!

so who is willing to buy it for me and ship it to my NY address??

cheers

Ali
Old 02-04-2011, 04:56 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Anybody from LiveRC have an update for us?
Old 02-04-2011, 05:26 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I had a full membership 2 months before the worlds, and got cut off on the Saturday before the worlds, missing the semi and finals. Did get refunded after many ignored e-mails.
Not pleased at all with liverc
Old 02-07-2011, 02:00 AM
Tech Adept

Woo. It's been 18 days now since they said that the video would go into manufacturing.

18 and counting people.
Old 02-07-2011, 08:00 AM

Hmmmmm...

Last edited by Megacrash; 02-22-2011 at 11:26 PM.
Old 02-07-2011, 12:38 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Customer service is non-existent. I purchased a LiveRC hoodie during the worlds in Nov. I still have not received it and have had zero response to emails to cust support and Brandon at LiveRC.

I contacted Paypal but the purchase was too long ago to open a case. Only can hope it arrives with my pre-ordered DVD, but not counting on it.
Old 02-07-2011, 01:03 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)

I am really glad i didnt pre-order this DVD!!!
Old 02-07-2011, 01:11 PM
Tech Fanatic

Hey guys,

Sorry that this update hasn't come sooner. I know a lot of people are upset that we haven't had any updates on the DVD recently, so for that I apologize. It is always our goal to provide everyone with the highest level of customer service possible, but in the last month we have been on the road non stop for various events. I am receiving over 300 emails a day for various things, and while I try to keep up, sometimes it is just a bit too much and I fall behind. I will reply to everyone, and now that I am home for a couple weeks, you will see the replies coming in shortly. Again, I know this is not exactly an acceptable excuse, but it is the truth and I will try my best to get all replies sent out as soon as possible.

As for the DVD, it is 100% done. The discs are finished and in the cases. The final piece to the puzzle is the cardboard sleeve, which had a slight delay due to some proofing issues with the printer. They are printed now though and in transit, so we should have them before the end of the week. At that time, we will begin shipping DVD's immediately.

As for the t-shirts/hoodies, we will have those back in stock shortly as well. For everyone who has been waiting, I will include an extra shirt at no charge. We ran out of our first order pretty quickly, and with our new logo in the works, we were waiting for that to get finished before we made the next run of apparel. The last thing we wanted to do was send out shirts that were out-dated with our old logo by the time you received them.

Anyways, I know everyone's expectations for customer service is 24 hours or less, so I can feel for you in your frustrations. However, please bear with us as we grow, because right now as LiveRC is a 2 man operation, and we both have other jobs besides just LiveRC. We are doing our best, and as time continues, we will always continue to work on the areas that need improvement.

Sincerely,
Brandon Rohde
Owner - LiveRC.com
Old 02-07-2011, 01:17 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Thanks Brandon, that is great to know.
Old 02-07-2011, 03:08 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 53 (100%+)

Thats awesome to hear, I for one appreciate all the work that goes into making the DVD. I was involved with the 5 spoke films years ago and spent many hours editing, mixing etc etc. Its alot of work to make a 60 DVD flow together.

Can you confirm/reply to my email with address verification BR?

Thanks
Old 02-07-2011, 08:19 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

There are a FEW of us waiting patiently for the DVD.
Glad I didn't bash Brandon in this thread, now that he has explained himself and has a good reason.
Old 02-07-2011, 08:43 PM
Tech Adept

not impressed. it was the same b/s w 08. its obviouse that the company is growing,so should staff. as of now you have monopoly, your the home depot, but soon lowes is gonna come knockin an then i bet those emails get answered.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.